Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Tank and Bruiser bundle looks solid for me. Was considering picking up either Varian or Xul and now they're both in the same bundle.

Ragnaros and Alarak are just gravy.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I'm an idiot and level 5 doesn't matter but level 10 gives you an additional 500g and a hero specific chest which is rewarded in addition to the normal/rare/epic chest you get for reaching the next player level. So if you're trying to reach the next threshhold for a veteran reward it's best to avoid those since they'll give 2 chests post 2.0.
    I guess the only incentive to level Heroes is to get them to level 5 and 9 for the extra gold before 2.0 hits.

https://twitter.com/blizzheroesde/st...41658934431744

"Something sneaks around in Hanamura! Find out what it is on April 25 at 20:00!"

Guess we can rule out D.Va as a hero unless they go full gremlin with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post

"Something sneaks around in Hanamura! Find out what it is on April 25 at 20:00!"

Behind that door someone locked her Doritos and Mountain Dew.....she goes full feral when she doesnt get her Doritos and Dew!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Premature Kel'Thuzad HYPE.

- - - Updated - - -

Just heard the sound... That's deathwing imo.
    I am the lucid dream

what's a good and updated site for guides? all i find are at least a year old..

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    what's a good and updated site for guides? all i find are at least a year old..
    What sort of guides are you looking for?
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    A guide to your heart

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Hero guides, like what talents to pick and how to play the heroes. I would also take video guides.

Last time i played was a year ago, but i played A LOT, but so much changed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Hero guides, like what talents to pick and how to play the heroes. I would also take video guides.

Last time i played was a year ago, but i played A LOT, but so much changed.
    Icy veins have some decent ones up

Sounds like a dragon to me. Given the previous leak of the next character being female I almost wanna say Onyxia but... nah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Sounds like a dragon to me. Given the previous leak of the next character being female I almost wanna say Onyxia but... nah.
    I don't know man. It says it sneaks around and I doubt anybody could overlook a full grown Dragon.

On the other hand, what other beings could leave such claw marks?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    I don't know man. It says it sneaks around and I doubt anybody could overlook a full grown Dragon.

broll bearmantle? i mean it would be nice to get a druid who fucking transforms, and he could have a tank build and a cat form, like varian
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

I've anticipated Broll myself for quite some time as a Guardian Druid player in WoW. Hell, my avatar says it all.

But I can't help but think he isn't the one because of all the hype behind this. This new reveal is supposed to be a highly anticipated hero, with a new 2.0 cinematic. Broll is B-tier popularity at best, like Rehgar or Auriel. Hint-wise, he seems like the best bet for it since he can be both stealthy and be able to cause those claw marks.

Maybe Blizzard is actually going to one up us all by revealing 2 heroes? One for the cinematic separately from the hints?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Yeah, I somehow completely blanked out on the "sneaks around" part of that hint when I wrote that and was just judging off of the roar. DX

A Druid is a pretty good guess, but if the gender leak is true then that severely limits the options since there aren't a ton of relevant female druids. Like, as much as I'd flip to get another troll there's no way they'd put Zen'tabra in as a bear/cat hybrid over the likes of Hamuul, right?

10+ Year Old Account

My guess was toward Broll Bearmantle. Remember he can shapeshift to bear form. But i forgot that next hero will be female so... Onyxia? Or maybe Andariel?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    broll bearmantle? i mean it would be nice to get a druid who fucking transforms, and he could have a tank build and a cat form, like varian
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Yeah, I somehow completely blanked out on the "sneaks around" part of that hint when I wrote that and was just judging off of the roar. DX

A Druid is a pretty good guess, but if the gender leak is true then that severely limits the options since there aren't a ton of relevant female druids. Like, as much as I'd flip to get another troll there's no way they'd put Zen'tabra in as a bear/cat hybrid over the likes of Hamuul, right?
    I totally missed that roar, I am in work and couldn't turn the sound on. Thanks for bringing it up!

Listening to the sound, it really does sound serpentine so the Druid seems less likely. When ignoring Warcraft universe, what could it be?

7+ Year Old Account
    I totally missed that roar, I am in work and couldn't turn the sound on. Thanks for bringing it up!

Listening to the sound, it really does sound serpentine so the Druid seems less likely. When ignoring Warcraft universe, what could it be?
    nothing really
    the growl is animal like and claw marks

cant be starcraft, nothing like that, zerg growl but its more "alien" kind with clicking and hissing
    cant be overwatch cause nothing like it
    cant be diablo as there isnt really any "animal" main charecters that have claws, that are important enough to be heros other then the possability of the "druid" from diablo 2

for wow broll bearmantle seems the most likely, but the dragons on the door seems to be either
    A. a hint
    B. a decoy

for now it seems liekly to be broll, deathwing is close but the claw marks seem small for him, aswell as lacking fire damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Really no idea who it is. At first I thought it kinda sounded like the Mannoroth groan from WC3, so I was thinking demon but then I figured it could be a dragon aswell, or even a Worgen. After that I noticed the crackle in the background (like a fire) so I'm kinda thinking Deathwing aswell now. He'd also make sense since they have his model from cataclysm to use for a cinematic.

I'd love a druid aswell though, granted that I'd prefer Hamuul or Zen'Tabra over Broll.