Thread: Servers up!

Servers up!

For those who don't know, don't ask, don't complain, just get in!

Did you really need a new thread about this... specifically in the Rogue sub forum? Anyone looking on mmo-c should already know too considering they've been up over 25mins... http://i.imgur.com/eMg32FE.png

My bad, I don't really go over the home page, I mainly go over this rogue area

Jesus Christ, could Poison Bomb get worse than what it was? Shame on me for thinking a 12.5% Proc chance was going to be better than the RPPM. I just went 10 minutes with 5pt finishers only and didn't get a proc. What is this nonsense?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daltin View Post
    Jesus Christ, could Poison Bomb get worse than what it was? Shame on me for thinking a 12.5% Proc chance was going to be better than the RPPM. I just went 10 minutes with 5pt finishers only and didn't get a proc. What is this nonsense?
    Irs even more or the same rng.
    Better do 25% and lower the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Irs even more or the same rng.
    Better do 25% and lower the damage.
    Even when it's proccing, it's damage is pitiful. Just did a mini boss where it actually did proc. 13th Damaging ability. It did less damage over the course of 90 seconds than Mark of the Satyr.

Yes, i noticed poison bomb is truly awful. I also noticed that I can't ever go stealth in the scenario unless I vanish. Thank God it's not like our defining class ability or something.

Hmm, maybe it's a stealth macro broken .
    Last edited by Demeia; 2017-03-28 at 08:28 PM.