Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    well initially I compared it to something like how Isle of Quel Danas/Timeless Isle/Tanaan Jungle is supposed to be. Right now though it feels very different because there is no reason for you to spend time there after you finish the initial quests needed and do the mythic dungeon. Since this is like week one it will feel similar to isle of quel danas I kind of remember doing it week 1 - month 1 and it was very bland just a few dailiy quests there and the dungeon then you were basically done unless you wanted to farm marks of sargeras from mobs or something. In that case I can understand as time goes on broken shore will come more alive I hope with the building being constructed etc.

Took me about 1hr to finish im sitting here looking at 2 WQs (855 bracers and some resources) available to do there and possibly farm nethershards at a pretty slow rate for 5k tokens to buy an item for legendary farm? There is no world bosses or rares I could really find on the map. I found a few interactable objects that gave a buff and the sentinax ship to climb aboard to summon demons to kill but it wasn't really exciting. I did enjoy the dungeon more last boss is dumb and sucks for my affliction spec cause adds have low HP die too fast but oh well. Got the weapon traits done the item you need drops from random mobs to start a quest to speak with broken shore NPC. Kill higher hp mobs above 4mil if you can higher drop chance i saw.Did that was at 51 and gave me 4 points now im at like 7mil/22 mil or something wild. back to 39 traits now.

I also think I cant even start the class mount campaign questline since apparently it's pretty short maybe 30mins or so and gives you the flying mount/class mount. So you can't start that until pathfinder part 2 achievement i'm assuming since theres literally no quests or anything available to do on broken shore but 2 WQs and kill mobs now.

Next week I think is the first legion invasion which is some more WQs in a certain zone that also gives nethershards and is needed for pathfinder but that is still gated quite a bit. So week 1 broken shore is done in about 1hr then the dungeon. Afterwards you can farm new M+ uppper/lower kara and CoEN.

I don't personally like the color of broken shore its very grey but i guess it fits the theme. LOTS of mobs wow the mob density in some areas and their respawn time is a little wild im always in combat but thankfully there is some free area on the roads if you can manage to get there. lock pet tank very helpful for me as affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Sunwell Offensive was fantastic, for its time, especially in terms of art and making the zone feeling alive, despite that back in those days we didn't even have phasing or events or the tools the devs have today.

- - - Updated - - -

I could say the same for you.
    Sunwell was just reused art from Silvermoon

Be consistent in your trolling

Tanaan Jungle looked and felt nothing like the rest of Draenor, and as for pandaria that entire expansion was a piece of shit, goes without saying. Although the idea behind Timeless Isle was a great copy paste from GW2 gameplay.
    Except Pandaria was actually pretty decent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Except Pandaria was actually pretty decent.
    I never understood why some people hate on Pandaria.

The continent was great, the first patches were great and even Timeless Isle was fun... but for some reason people only seem to remember SoO and how long it lasted (14 months?)

10+ Year Old Account
    This came straight out of your collection of personal attacks because you have no arguments templates, right?

- - - Updated - - -
    as for pandaria that entire expansion was a piece of shit, goes without saying. .
    Well, that opinion invalidates any credibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Sunwell Offensive was fantastic, for its time, especially in terms of art and making the zone feeling alive, despite that back in those days we didn't even have phasing or events or the tools the devs have today.

- - - Updated - - -

I could say the same for you.
    Sorry, but it is a childish answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Sorry for not honoring your random whine template with some quality intellectual content. We don't pay full prices for throw-out goods.
    Reported for doing nothing other that posting personal attacks from your first reply to inflate your post count.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Motorman;45165542]Thats what playing at a PVE server does to your game./QUOTE]

People on PVP servers are so afraid to engage in PVP these days, I often see Horde and Ally pass each other by letting each other complete their PVE content.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Being practical =/= being afraid. At least we can kill each other any time we feel like while PVE server players have already asked multiple times "please don't connect us with the pvp realms".

Either way try to not derail the conversation over my joke thanks
    I'm not derailing jack shit dude what the hell are you talking about my man Leon?

This guy comes in Tuesday. Are you free Tuesday?

It's both amusing and slightly pathetic how mad some people get when WoW is criticised.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I am free Tuesday. Now where's my milk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    Not very interesting, is it?
    It's generic Legion area number 5 or something. Looks just like Faronaar, Felsoul Hold etc. Yeah pretty lazy.