Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Getting kicked from new Heroic dungeon

I decided to come check out the cool new stuff in 7.2. Was doing my quest chain then it sent me to CoN heroic. We were on 2nd to last boss and I died (i was dps and group didn't wipe). The group looked like it had really geared people, I didn't check their gear but they had like 3.5mil hp for dps and 5mil hp tank from different servers. I was reading the "Kick everyone under 200k dps" thread the other day and now this happens to me.

Is this what WoW has become now? Elitists everywhere?

Edit: Context
    My Ilvl was 835 at the time, haven't got 3rd relic slot yet (just made an alt few days ago and is time gated)
    Everyone else is 900+ ilvl.
    some screenshots from recount for those who assume im doing 150k dps
    updated screenshots due to naming policy
    http://i.imgur.com/VOKEWj5.jpg fresh dh alt with 29 points in artifact at the time, no legendaries (260k dps)
    http://i.imgur.com/Wtm53WO.jpg i do more interrupts than the 900 ilvl dps in a heroic dungeon.
    http://i.imgur.com/5vCObcA.jpg i dont take anymore healing required than other dps
    Last edited by TnTizz; 2017-03-31 at 10:09 PM. Reason: mod removed screenshots because of names, i took names out and re uploaded screenshots

10+ Year Old Account
    You got unlucky, they probably were having a laugh at your expense.

Deleted
    I got kicked, so everyone must be elitist.

Quote Originally Posted by TnTizz View Post
    I decided to come check out the cool new stuff in 7.2. Was doing my quest chain then it sent me to CoN heroic. We were on 2nd to last boss and I died (i was dps and group didn't wipe). The group looked like it had really geared people, I didn't check their gear but they had like 3.5mil hp for dps and 5mil hp tank from different servers. I was reading the "Kick everyone under 200k dps" thread the other day and now this happens to me.

Learn to play.

Or make your own 'fail group'.

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry to hear, you just met some people that were douches. Doesn't mean that everyone is like this.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

LFD and LFR have always been this way.

It's not elitist to kick someone not pulling their weight. Stop referring to people as elitist if you're bad. It's not elitist to not want to carry someone.

a lot of new stuff to do so some of the people just want to rush through stuff. Do with guildies or something

I'll make sure to whisper every trash tier DPS I boot from my dungeons/raids "Please make a thread about this on MMO-C," so we can finally have an all-out gang war between my superior Mythic raiding brethren and the lowly casual scum who infest this message board.

10+ Year Old Account

Why can't you do more than 200k DPS? A level 100 does 200k DPS. That's just shit and I'd have kicked you too. Why would I want to waste time carrying entitled bads who think they deserve to be carried by people?

Learn how to DPS by practicing on the dummies and then try again.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Like I had posted in the "kick everyone under 200k dps" thread...

Wanna stay learn to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Why can't you do more than 200k DPS? A level 100 does 200k DPS. That's just shit and I'd have kicked you too. Why would I want to waste time carrying entitled bads who think they deserve to be carried by people?

Where did he say he was doing less than 200k?

I really hope this is a troll post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Like I had posted in the "kick everyone under 200k dps" thread...

Wanna stay learn to play.
    Thats kinda my motto now. If you are in my LFR or LFD group, you will pull your weight or kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post

Show you how little you know. Scaling is not linear.

100 v 100 mob = 200k
    110 v 112 instance boss != 200k with 835 ilvl.

Not elitist... just plain old arseholes. You get your fair share on MMOC forums, so a good portion of the replies here will be "hurr durr i'd have kicked you too scrub, y u not in mythic raids bro, 10/10 mythic m8, learn to fucking play baddie"

"is this what wow became now?"

lol, are you serious? It's been like this since the very first days and just got worse with LFG\LFD

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Thats kinda my motto now. If you are in my LFR or LFD group, you will pull your weight or kick.
    Precisely.

PS: I really enjoy your Paladin's mog.

I was once in a group with a super geared tank. I was the only dps above him on dps, and he freaked out and kicked me for it. People can be assholes. Just have to deal with it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Either we are missing context, you are not providing all information, or this was just a freakishly stupid group.

Were they all from the same realm? If so, then even if they weren't saying anything, they may have been talking to each other about it.

Beware of groups have have 4 people on the same realm, because this kind of stuff does in fact happen. Although it is exceptionally rare.

Deleted
    This have happened since forever? Just re queue, if your getting kicked from heroic dungeons all the time than that is probably a problem with you. I've been kicked three times since they added this system. The community isn't elitist because of one incident....