Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It's not elitist to kick someone not pulling their weight. Stop referring to people as elitist if you're bad. It's not elitist to not want to carry someone.
    Elitist if expectations are above the requirements and you are being kicked because those inflated expectations are not being met.
    If you have expectations like that you want to enforce, then pug the group manually.
    Doing that in a random group where someone comes in without full knowledge of that simply makes someone a jerk.

If you want control, then do it manually.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Either way, don't mislabel mythic raiders as 'elitists'. Most actual mythic raiders I have met are either pretty lenient about helping casual players, or simply don't participate in the same content as them. They don't need to delude themselves into thinking they are the best by whining about 'lowly' players or otherwise harassing them, because they already are the best. Likewise, they tend to excel at everything they do, so unless you are genuinely causing a problem to them, they don't care if you are overperforming.

It's usually normal and heroic raider tryhards (or worse, the ones that fail in mythic dungeons) that feel the need to lash out since they can't progress in mythic. It happens.

In retrospect it doesn't surprise me that shit like this is going on day one. Give it a week and the wannabe elitists will move on. You will still run into jerks, but they'll at least let you know before they kick you.

PS: This is based off of my own personal experiences, others may vary. but I almost never run into exceptions.
    Last edited by therealbowser; 2017-03-28 at 10:18 PM.

Vote kick system is working as intended. You were causing the majority of the group to have a bad time, so your punishment is being kicked. You don't have to agree, but it is a fact. You were ruining their experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Precisely.

PS: I really enjoy your Paladin's mog.
    Thanks! My gauntlets are off color, i forgot to mog them when i got the upgrade. Also, im trying to get other colors for my secret artifact appearance. Gotta do those world quests and dungeons to get the other colors!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Thats kinda my motto now. If you are in my LFR or LFD group, you will pull your weight or kick.
    I agree. If I see people slacking in this new dungeon tomorrow then I'll vote to kick them. Don't waste my time as well as yours. I expect people to be pulling 300k plus in the new dungeon. No excuses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Vote kick system is working as intended. You were causing the majority of the group to have a bad time, so your punishment is being kicked. You don't have to agree, but it is a fact. You were ruining their experience.
    ruining what experience?
    the 5 minute rush to the end boss?
    are you kidding me?

i barely kick anyone in heroics, when someone really manages to die i just let them run back in while i and the others and slaughter the next bosses.
    less of a waste of time for any of us.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    ruining what experience?
    the 5 minute rush to the end boss?
    are you kidding me?

i barely kick anyone in heroics, when someone really manages to die i just let them run back in while i and the others and slaughter the next bosses.
    less of a waste of time for any of us.
    If I see people pulling less than 150k in Heroics they get the boot.

Low post count + infectious topic... Hmm...

But alright! When you group up with randoms, you're going to come across bad apples. The vast majority (like 99%) of this game never even raid properly, so no. The entire game's population hasn't turned "elitist" because you got kicked for goofing up in a group with randoms.

Back during HFC I was geared to the teeth thanks to Mythic raiding. I came into Iron Docks (trying for transmog gun) exactly during the bombardment. Managed to survive, did the 3-in-1 boss without problems. Got a "Lol scrub huntard" and a kick. 3 of the group members were guildies from another server.

Shitty behaviour happens to everyone when they choose to partake in content where they're grouped to randoms. Although I have to say that some people seem to experience it a LOT more often... which kind of makes me wonder, why?
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-03-28 at 10:29 PM.

I remember when the cutoff DPS for mythic+0 was 150k DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Either way, don't mislabel mythic raiders as 'elitists'. Most actual mythic raiders I have met are either pretty lenient about helping casual players, or simply don't participate in the same content as them. They don't need to delude themselves into thinking they are the best by whining about 'lowly' players or otherwise harassing them, because they already are the best. Likewise, they tend to excel at everything they do, so unless you are genuinely causing a problem to them, they don't care if you are overperforming.

It's usually normal and heroic raider tryhards (or worse, the ones that fail in mythic dungeons) that feel the need to lash out since they can't progress in mythic. It happens.

In retrospect it doesn't surprise me that shit like this is going on day one. Give it a week and the wannabe elitists will move on. You will still run into jerks, but they'll at least let you know before they kick you.

PS: This is based off of my own personal experiences, others may vary. but I almost never run into exceptions.
    Or LFR-"raiders". Just putting that out there. I've seen far more toxic behaviour from LFR heroes than during all my time in guilds put together.

What did you expect WoW has the worst (tie with LoL) player base in the world.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi View Post
    What did you expect WoW has the worst (tie with LoL) player base in the world.
    So you wouldn't kick someone in an instance for under performing or not picking up the slack? Find that hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So you wouldn't kick someone in an instance for under performing or not picking up the slack? Find that hard to believe.
    You'd have to be a pretty short-tempered/abnormal individual to kick someone from a dungeon if they were doing anything other than being AFK. Dungeons aren't hard and if class quests require dungeons you are going to get people who don't typically live for group content. I think some people seriously over-value their time; I mean they are playing a computer game for Christ's sake. Not doing something that matters.

usually wont kick unless wiping a lot or i just leave myself. Havent kicked in a heroic for ages I think, only if they are afk

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Learn to play.

Or make your own 'fail group'.
    I hate this website.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceratrozer View Post
    I hate this website.
    OP got carried through 2 bosses of new content and then came here to complain.

If i were him, i'd whisper and thank the group (after the kick).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    OP got carried through 2 bosses of new content and then came here to complain.
    Pretty much this.

I don't understand why so many people expect to be carried, or have other people pick up their slack, or have other people work hard and pay for them to do nothing. Why would anyone want this?

LFD and LFR is like have sex with a prostitute!

It may seem quick and easy and it may even be fun but most of the time you will prolly just end up with AIDS!!

In all seriousness its better if you just roll with a guild that can teach you than to take your chances in LFD if you are not sure how to play or are undergeared.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Why can't you do more than 200k DPS? A level 100 does 200k DPS. That's just shit and I'd have kicked you too. Why would I want to waste time carrying entitled bads who think they deserve to be carried by people?

Learn how to DPS by practicing on the dummies and then try again.
    Maybe on a short 1 minute fight if you're a class with 5 minute cooldowns. A fresh 100 doesn't do 200k dps.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It's not elitist to kick someone not pulling their weight. Stop referring to people as elitist if you're bad. It's not elitist to not want to carry someone.
    I did LFR last night and as tank was top on 90% of the fights,not to mention 1st boss where i did 40% more than the 2nd one and not once have I thought of kicking ppl crossed my mind. Not because im good or better than other but because its a fcking game and not something your life depends on, LFR and LFD are joke and even anything till +6M can be done without healer or 1 dps. So why do i need to be retarded idion and kick ppl if they fail in new dungeon?!