Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    What is the point of gearing now? It used to be about feeling stronger.
    TIL the only point of gearing was to overpower world content!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    TIL the only point of gearing was to overpower world content!
    Why should I want to get better gear now if it has no impact on my performance in world content?

Why should I want to get better gear now if it has no impact on my performance in world content?
    Because there's still a ton of other content to do? Uh, hello?

Deleted
    Because there's still a ton of other content to do? Uh, hello?
    I remember blizz saying they wouldn't do this because there should be a feeling of progress.
    There is NONE right now. I can unequip my legendaries and the mob dies just as fast as it does with them on.

Do you think this is okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Legion is polished turd. It's them telling everyone there is more content when there is not, everything is just gated. But hey, you can grind out an old school talent tree at least! Or run old dungeons!
    No content? Wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    So we get the new patch handed out to us in bits equal to 30 minutes of playtime.
    So far I've had more then 30 mins of content at a time. I unlocked the new world quests, did them, got the world drop to continue the artifact chain, got the beacon for the ship drop, did the chain for my new traits, did the new dungeon, and worked on the new paragon rep. The only one holding yourself back is you. Less time writing a whine post that could have been stated with 90% fewer words and more time playing and perhaps you to would have been doing the content.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So far I've had more then 30 mins of content at a time. I unlocked the new world quests, did them, got the world drop to continue the artifact chain, got the beacon for the ship drop, did the chain for my new traits, did the new dungeon, and worked on the new paragon rep. The only one holding yourself back is you. Less time writing a whine post that could have been stated with 90% fewer words and more time playing and perhaps you to would have been doing the content.
    Congratulations, you did all the content available today, what are you going to do tomorow now that that's out of the way?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Congratulations, you did all the content available today, what are you going to do tomorow now that that's out of the way?
    Pet battle dungeon. The Elite mobs around the tomb. Work on the broken shore achievements, work on my champions, farm more bloods for alts, work on alts and more. It is clear you have a biased view of what content is in order to fit the narrow view of "there is no content". The rest of us will play the game and see that there is stuff to do.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I remember blizz saying they wouldn't do this because there should be a feeling of progress.
    There is NONE right now. I can unequip my legendaries and the mob dies just as fast as it does with them on.

Do you think this is okay?
    Seeing as world content is meant to be supplementary to the other challenging content available in this game, yes. I personally think that's perfectly fine. Whether Blizzard actually intended to implement this change is another question altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    so, can people who are praising this patch talk to me about the new content that is available right now? no, im not talking about the shitty WQ that we already have since the beggining of the expa and no, im not talking about the shitty scenario we already did in WoD
    they can't because they don't know themselves.

From the patch notes.......

Class campaigns! Not available yet(as far as I know, no one is doing them).
    Demon Assaults! Not available yet.
    Flying! Gated behind achievement that takes weeks.
    PvP brawls! Not available yet, coming next Tuesday.

More than HALF of the content this patch is supposed to have isn't even available.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    So old content is your answer! lol
    The only part of my response you quoted that is old content is farming for bloods for my alts. The ignorance you show about what the patch contains is enough proof that people don't actually care about the patch, new content, or anything else. They just care about whining. Champions upgrading another tier for a third equipment slot is new to the patch. Broken shore achievements are new to the patch because they didn't exist prior to the patch. Elite mobs around the tomb are new to the patch because they didn't exist prior to the patch. The pet battle dungeon is new to the patch because... I'm sure you get it by now right?

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post

More than HALF of the content this patch is supposed to have isn't even available.
    And why does it have to be immediately available? If it was, instead of this banal topic we'd have some other MMO-C rocket surgeon posting "MAN THIS IS A MMO WHY DOES BLIZZARD GIVE US EVERYTHING WE NEED MORE CONTENT"

Deleted
    Grinding is content Kappa

They pulled a fucking Rift on us hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Grinding is content Kappa
    It's an MMO. You're either going to piss people off by not having artificial gates and therefore everybody just does everything in three hours and complains about the "lack of content" or you try to space things out and people still fucking complain because they can't just do everything and complain about that instead. It's a lose-lose for Blizzard and it's pretty fucking stupid, honestly.

And why does it have to be immediately available? If it was, instead of this banal topic we'd have some other MMO-C rocket surgeon posting "MAN THIS IS A MMO WHY DOES BLIZZARD GIVE US EVERYTHING WE NEED MORE CONTENT"
    Because it was in the patch notes? 7.2 is live, isn't it? This is ridiculous, and next time Blizzard needs to disclose to us what is actually available on patch day.

10+ Year Old Account
    the level of facepalmability this thread gives is unprecedented, honestly if you have run out of stuff to do you are doing it wrong, very very wrong.

Because it was in the patch notes? 7.2 is live, isn't it? This is ridiculous, and next time Blizzard needs to disclose to us what is actually available on patch day.
    I'll agree that Blizzard should probably do a better job of explaining what is and isn't immediately available but I can't blame them for putting up artificial gating for some of the content.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    the level of facepalmability this thread gives is unprecedented, honestly if you have run out of stuff to do you are doing it wrong, very very wrong.
    Well then, tell me what fucking NEW content is there to do?