The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

7.2 Frost Orb change?

for some reason my frost orb has been acting very strange since the patch hit.

It either stops right beside my characters feet or shoots off past the mobs, often in the wrong direction

is this a bug or is it on purpose?

A feature

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Bugged, it's the same thing with a lot of boss mechanics and Sindragosa's Fury. Something about moving AOE effects.

Yes, it was very frustrating during the raid last night. It would sometime stop at my feet and/or shoot right through mobs and bosses.

On the broken isle...orb goes through just about everything unless it gets stuck on a ridge. Any indentation on the flor it gets stuck. In dgs went through every boss...fml

I have the same issue. Let's hope they fix this, because we lose alot of dps from that bug.

Arcane Orb seems to have similar issue as well, it passes through mobs without doing any damage alot of the time.

I wish they would just make the PVP talent for the orb baseline. So you can place it wherever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathson View Post
    I wish they would just make the PVP talent for the orb baseline. So you can place it wherever you want.
    This

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Bump this. Orb acting up.

Is it fixed? Not much testing done but it worked on my world quests and in ToV HC

Sometimes works, sometiems doesn't. Probably have to wait until next maintenance to fix it

Deleted
    fixed. well it's been working yesterday