New artifact skin ?

what you think about new skins for artifact weapon?

i really liked demo. magic runes... really lookslike wizard

Demo is okay I guess, not that big a fan of the other 2.

I really like the Affliction one. The Destruction one looks good too, but Echo of Gul'dan also looks amazing, so a hard contest there for me personally. The Demo one is pretty meh, but then again, not sure how you can go up from a decapitated floating Eredar head.

Affliction new one looks amazing.

7+ Year Old Account
    i like the demo one, the destro one is super cool, it will match teir 20 very well
    but the affliction im 50/50 on... if not for that weird fucking hair, it would be amazing, but the weird hair makes it super awkward looking to me

Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-29 at 04:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

oh yeah! now make sense this destro artifact skin. match perfectly with t20 set.

Am I the only one that thinks the Destro challenge appearance is a step down? I havent seen it animated with effects but it just looks fairly 'ok'...like it could have been one of a hundred weapon models and its very close to the original. Unlike the Affliction one that i love because without the challenge appearance im like...yeah im a warlock, ive got like a 23 strength and im one handedly holding a huge piece of iron. with the appearance its like im holding a staff with a weightless magically infinately sharp blade, sharpened by the first rays of sunlight.