Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What these parts of the world need are fewer people and less corruption.

Wonders of small government havens, the world that the Republicans are trying to create.

What a pretty picture isn't it?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    What these parts of the world need are fewer people and less corruption.
    But tell me Taftvalue, who exactly put John Garang in power ?

BTW, I specifically remember a poster saying this very morning that anti-abortion activism (IE, fake videos) was doing God's work. But who could be this mysterious poster ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The South Sudanese government increased the price for a foreign aid worker permit from $100 to $10,000 in February of this year.

They are charging NGOs for the "privilege" of saving their own people.
    I'm not interested in what is going on in Africa so this is news to me and...lol I'm sure there's a lot of people with "white guilt" syndrome.

Those children need to be fed. In South Sudan, a region with notoriously poor food and water supplies, the population has increased by about 50% over the last decade. Is it any wonder that when drought hits again, more end up starving?
    No, it's not any wonder that they starve when shit hits the fan. But higher birthrates has to do with living conditions, an effect to a cause - not the other way around. Birthrates will go down when living conditions go up (see Hans Rosling's data on this).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Calling people monkeys is so manly and so virile. As well as calling for nuking poor people.
    Why are you projecting your own racism into that poster? He merely mentioned monkeys. Can very well be the animal. I'm disappointed with your projection, Sarah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    No, it's not any wonder that they starve when shit hits the fan. But higher birthrates has to do with living conditions, an effect to a cause - not the other way around. Birthrates will go down when living conditions go up (see Hans Rosling's data on this).
    Birth rates will go down when they heed the saying of the great Athenian philospher Socrates, "Up the bum, no babies".

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Are the usual suspects dimly aware that the people of South Sudan are not Muslims and have been victims of actual Islamists for decades ? (and/or Arab or Arabized people who want their lands and use religion)

Actually helping the people of South Sudan is going to cost an hell lot less than by dropping bombs on Khartoum.
    Well aware, still don't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Its old news , do i care to an extent but at some point the people need to be forcibly relocated to more sustainable environment in another part of Africa, that part of the world can't support its population, combine that with the war lords and its SOL
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Countries that have no wealth and have nothing to support its own people with should make it clear that fact, and if you decide to have children, your bringing them into a life of misery.
    #boycottchina

15+ Year Old Account
    Birth rates will go down when they heed the saying of the great Athenian philospher Socrates, "Up the bum, no babies".
    "Up the bum is only half the fun, only one can cum, ain't it so my hun?" - Me.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    "Up the bum is only half the fun, only one can cum, ain't it so my hun?" - Me.
    "One in the bum, saves one in the tum" - Portuguese girl named Vanda I used to work with.

She was also the source of my earlier quote, there was a theme.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Twenty million people face starvation without an immediate injection of funds in Yemen, South Sudan, Somalia and Nigeria.

Is this news in your country, and how big is the news?

What are you personaly doing to help?

Do you care, or not?

What do you think are the causes that led to this crisis?

How can we prevent crises like this in the future?
    Hahaha, no, American media is mostly ignoring this. You see, this has nothing to do with Trump, and there is no Russia angle or Iran angle, so American media doesn't care. Heck in Yemen its American's Trusted Friend and Ally doing it so we especially won't give a fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Current humanitarian crysis is just a consequence of providing foreign aid to them for decades. Big issue is that foreign aid cripple local economy. Farmers can't compete with free imported food, thus they stop farming which creates even worste shortage of food. Only way out of this circle is stop donating them food. This way population would naturally decrease to sustainable level. The only aid I agree with is help with building infrastructure needed to be self sufficient with food. "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

Or simple solution would be providing aid in exchange of sterilization.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Perhaps they should do something about the usual things they have issues with there, corruption/shitty leadership/no leadership, endless conflicts and warlords fighting eachother, terrorists groups, education, ethnic issues etc etc the list is long.
    You do realize all of those issues plaguing these countries are because of the colonial and post-colonial campaigns of the west right? The power vacuums weren't created overnight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hahaha, no, American media is mostly ignoring this. You see, this has nothing to do with Trump, and there is no Russia angle or Iran angle, so American media doesn't care. Heck in Yemen its American's Trusted Friend and Ally doing it so we especially won't give a fuck.
    NPR and other media outlets reported it over a week ago. Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    You do realize all of those issues plaguing these countries are because of the colonial and post-colonial campaigns of the west right? The power vacuums weren't created overnight.
    Arguing the toss in Yemen over who was the rightful heir of Mohammed, is totally our fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Nope, because the problem isn't new really.

Nothing.

No.

Uncivilized people carelessly breeding when they shouldn't.

Natural selection.
    This guy said it all, this is my exact opinion too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Arguing the toss in Yemen over who was the rightful heir of Mohammed, is totally our fault.
    Who drew the sovereignty lines for the Arabian Peninsula? Asking for a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

i'll agree with that one. you live in an infested, war-torn hell hole and you seriously think you should have 10 kids?

i do care for the people suffering though. but they should only receive help if they comply with orders to have no more children until the country is fixed.
    Their religious leaders tell them to breed more

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Who drew the sovereignty lines for the Arabian Peninsula? Asking for a friend.
    If they did not like them, then redraw them. Is making new lines on a map beyond these people?