What is our current stopping point for 7.2 content this week?

So yesterday I did the new instance, got AK 26, and empowered my weapon. And see no other quests. I vaguely recall after empowering my weapon that a NPC ran out of the council of six room saying he'd meet me on the broken shores but currently no other quests are offered. Is that pretty much the new content limit for this week aside from collecting resources to help build the building and do broken shore WQ when they pop? Just wanting to make sure I am not missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerVkone View Post
    So yesterday I did the new instance, got AK 26, and empowered my weapon. And see no other quests. I vaguely recall after empowering my weapon that a NPC ran out of the council of six room saying he'd meet me on the broken shores but currently no other quests are offered. Is that pretty much the new content limit for this week aside from collecting resources to help build the building and do broken shore WQ when they pop? Just wanting to make sure I am not missing something.
    Yes. You can do:

- Instance (+ Instance Quest)
    - Empowering your Artifact(s)
    - The first five chapters of the campaign (that you have to do before empowering the artifacts)
    - Every rare mob every day for supplies (handing in supplies gives 150 rep/100 supplies)
    - Every world quest for reputation and supplies.