Where to get started after long break?

I've recently jumped back into WoW after a good 2 year hiatus. Needless to say, the game has changed! I have managed to get 2 toons to max level through questing and running dungeons and now I am just like, "WTF do I do next?". For the most part I play solo.

I no longer have time to raid so that is out of the question, however I can do some dungeons here and there when time permits. I know Suramar plays a big role once you hit 110 and so does getting rep up with each zone.

So my question is...where should I start? rep grinding? Then move onto Suramar? Broken Shore? I know there are some pre reqs in order to participate in the new broken shore quest lines.

Sorry if this is noob, but I just want to get a little direction so I am being as productive with my time in game as possible. And thanks ahead of time for any advice!

Dont know if there are any prereqs to broken shores. I wouldnt think so other than being 110, but Id just log in and see.

You can skip suramar for a while unless you really want to rush for that mount you get at the end or the bits of Artifact Power, just get your artifact knowledge up asap to lvl 25 and do the Broken shore quests so you can bring it up to AK26 and research beyond that, AK26 gives 100.000% extra AP compared to 25.000% extra at lvl25 so when you do suramar after that you will get tons and tons compared to doing it now.

Do your daily world chest for a chance on a legendary, do world quests as needed for order resources and any gear u need, do the broken shore stuff, get shard gear or do LFR Nighthold or mythic+ dungeons.

Suramar only plays a big roll if you want to see the story involve or for the AP the whole chain gives, but beyond that you can leave it to the side till later cause its not needed in way for the broken shore stuff.

Broken shore has no pre-q , log in on a 110 and a window wlll pop up saying what is new in the patch and a big ''start now'' button for the broken shore quest.