[A] 882 Rogue LF Raiding guild

Wow progress
    Rathemias of Darkspear

I have logs available
    Anything for Emerald Nightmare is for my priest and I was Brokar before on some of the fights

add me on Btag acLang#11345
    Willing to transfer to a different server after a trial period

Our guild is going on our 11th year as a raiding guild. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. If any of that works for you add me and we can chat about everything else.

Geo#1668

Thanks again,
    Geo

889 iLvL now still looking I'm not available on Tuesdays at all for about 4 more weeks.

Hello, I saw your post and thought you might be a good fit for my guild.

About Us:
    Legendary Soul Hunters ("LSH") is a Velen based raiding guild that raids three nights per week from 8:15 to 11:00 PM EST. We are currently 10/10H in NH. The core raid team members have been together for several years. We emphasize efficiency and timeliness with our raids, since we have limited our raid time to under 10 hours. Our goal is to return to mythic with the upcoming Tomb of Sargeras raid.

Who Are We Looking For:
    Players who respect their teammates and are looking for a solid team environment. Players who are looking to improve each and every week, and can take constructive feedback about their performance. We also want players who are looking to progress at a mythic level and are willing to do what is necessary to raid at this level.

What We Will Offer:
    LSH offers a fun raid environment that is perfect for players with limited schedule who still want high quality progression. In addition to raids, LSH is running mythic dungeons to help gear our members outside of raid nights. Lastly, LSH offers a stable team of members that you can rely on week to week and expansion to expansion.

Please see the below contact information section, if you would like to speak to someone directly. Also, visit our website for more information, or to submit an application.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 8:15-11 PM EST

Contact Information:
    Recruitment: Aranel#1675, Santamarce#1454

No longer looking thanks for the consideration!