Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimelannister View Post
    There is a bug that is granting insane rep to some people and they're hitting exalted, but it's a bug. So it's possible he knows some people, but they didn't grind their way to exalted, they just got lucky with a bug (that will most likely be reverted anyway).
    Several ways to farm rep have been used, to hit revered day 1 you'd just grind the chests, to do it faster wait til mage tower is up and the veiled chests are out and just farm them, you'd be revered in 4-6 hours of farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkynhalvos View Post
    Considering some folks haven't seen any or only one rep mission since 7.2 hit, and some have gotten several rep missions each week, that's far more than a "little RNG".
    0 rep missions since 7.2 hit across 3 characters. Sucks to be me...

I got revered this morning.

Ive just done zone quests, WQ's, and the occasional class follower missions.

I needed my last 1000 and I got lucky with a class follower mission this morning. I got 2 rep tokens and the bonus rep box also gave me a rep token.

275 each as human.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Why would there only be one invasion per day? That would fuck up people with jobs.
    "Oh the invasion? Thats over when you were at work mate. Sorry about that"

That would never happen. Specially nowdays
    Hahaha
    /10char

Quote Originally Posted by CthulhuFhtagn View Post
    0 rep missions since 7.2 hit across 3 characters. Sucks to be me...
    Sadly you are not alone, I have yet to see one and I been keepin my mission table pretty empty.