Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Saving up Legionfall War Supplies

so any downside to this at all? turning in 100 atm gives me 404k AP(ithink) if i just save them up(caps at 10k) and turn in multitudes once i reach AK 50 i should get hundreds of 1 billion+ AP tokens? is noone getting this and i shouldve kept it to myself, abuse it, and watch blizzard burn for another easy detectable oversight(yes ive msged warcraftdevs on twitter about it) or am i missing something

Well 5 days per AK level, so 125 days before you're AK50 at which point probably all the buildings are unlocked and the war supplies are useless/removed.

I guess you might be able to save them until the buildings are all 99% or something, I dunno

pretty sure you can only donate 300 per day
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    Well 5 days per AK level, so 125 days before you're AK50 at which point probably all the buildings are unlocked and the war supplies are useless/removed.

I guess you might be able to save them until the buildings are all 99% or something, I dunno
    Buildings only stay active for 3 days then have to be rebuilt

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    Buildings only stay active for 3 days then have to be rebuilt
    Oh I didn't know that, how interesting - thanks!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, in theory you could, but you know:

We all wait for this buildings, and you will get shit ton of AP doing stuff anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonixe View Post
    I can say for sure you can do 300, since that is what I donated yesterday.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How do you get 300?

WQs didn't give enough, even with the initial quests I only got like two turn ins. Killed two of the rare elites that were up (gave no rep, no Supplies) - must be the 5 man instance 'cause that I didn't do
    There are mission table quests. ~850 quests that gives 15 for completion and +50 for 200% (65 total). These quests will probably reward even more if you level your followers iLvL to 900.

Im saving mine for darkmoon faire, gotta min-max that rep.

Based on the rewards the towers give, I think Blizzard expects the buildings to be up once every two weeks. (One of them gives you 3 roll coins for example, another probably is tied to new Tomb of Sarg mission table gear quests).

Unless invasions start giving a lot of supplies, it seems like blizzard will need to tweak the numbers again, because the buildings at current progress state seem like they will take ~3 weeks.

How do you get 300?

WQs didn't give enough, even with the initial quests I only got like two turn ins. Killed two of the rare elites that were up (gave no rep, no Supplies) - must be the 5 man instance 'cause that I didn't do
    Kill rare, order hall mission and WQ. There is also a chance for rare items to drop that give you a few of them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    This gonna be gud. Where I play, they are at 25%, 7% and 5% respectively. How long until Blizzard tweaks that...I mean...a mage towere once a week, staying up fir 3 days that apparently has balls hard challenges? People will give up sooooo fast, I think....what with me being barely able to gather 150 supplies and no real reliable chance to get them outside the few WQs and the odd new quest?. Oh well, maybe it will speed up with invasions.
    Since, it's per region (IE North America) you're assuming the entire North America would give up building buildings. It's not just your server.

Deleted
    This gonna be gud. Where I play, they are at 25%, 7% and 5% respectively. How long until Blizzard tweaks that...I mean...a mage towere once a week, staying up fir 3 days that apparently has balls hard challenges? People will give up sooooo fast, I think....what with me being barely able to gather 150 supplies and no real reliable chance to get them outside the few WQs and the odd new quest?. Oh well, maybe it will speed up with invasions.
    Holy shit is this what passes for content these days? Who are these people that are doing this to a once great game and why do they still have a job?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Holy shit is this what passes for content these days? Who are these people that are doing this to a once great game and why do they still have a job?
    The problem is people will get burnt out on this silly system and stop doing it, meaning it will just take longer to build.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonixe View Post
    Can 100% confirm you can do much more than that.

OT: No point really in saving them, if it's 5% of a level now it'll be 5% of a level then with that ap. It's all just used at different times. Unless you're 10/10 mythic and don't have any more progression bosses, the minor minor gain from saving isn't worth it.

Or if you don't prog raid or do high m+, in those cases do whatever, not like it matters anyway.

But if you're progression raiding, saving them for later when you could get traits now, is silly. If you aren't in a good enough guild to get 10/10M before tomb it doesn't matter, and if you are, you should get as many traits as possible before you clear 10/10M and consider saving after.

Good one. I think these people did it, because so many ask for the great times of Classic and TBC. And so they listened and took one idea from the once so great game. Like the AQ war effort at a smaller scale.

And now people hate it.
    Difference with the AQ war effort (and Isle of Quel'danas as well) was that you worked together as a server to progress to a certain point, and once that point was hit it was done and you could forever reap the benefits. Broken Shore buildings, however, get destroyed after 3 days forcing you to grind once again to build them up only for them to get destroyed yet again. Not to mention, with 3 buildings with entirely different benefits, and with how we've seen the trend so far, 2 of the buildings will rarely ever get built because everyone just wants the Mage Tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Difference with the AQ war effort (and Isle of Quel'danas as well) was that you worked together as a server to progress to a certain point, and once that point was hit it was done and you could forever reap the benefits. Broken Shore buildings, however, get destroyed after 3 days forcing you to grind once again to build them up only for them to get destroyed yet again. Not to mention, with 3 buildings with entirely different benefits, and with how we've seen the trend so far, 2 of the buildings will rarely ever get built because everyone just wants the Mage Tower.
    Mage tower is only popular right now because people want to try out the artifact weapon challenge quests. Once people have their weapon - or at least experience how difficult the scenario will be - things will even out quite a bit more.

Also remember that there's a 24 hour CD on being able to rebuild, which when combined with the time that it's up means that there's rather a dead zone where people will feel like they want to try and push up one of the other two buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post

you do relaise those buildings are not permanent ? -_- only another stupid grind that you willhave to rebuild constnatly ?

- - - Updated - - -

Good one. I think these people did it, because so many ask for the great times of Classic and TBC. And so they listened and took one idea from the once so great game. Like the AQ war effort at a smaller scale.

And now people hate it.
    because god forbid devs listend to people who actually played back then and knew how much it sucked

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Mage tower is only popular right now because people want to try out the artifact weapon challenge quests. Once people have their weapon - or at least experience how difficult the scenario will be - things will even out quite a bit more.

Also remember that there's a 24 hour CD on being able to rebuild, which when combined with the time that it's up means that there's rather a dead zone where people will feel like they want to try and push up one of the other two buildings.
    So what your saying is you better get ur Tmog fast or ur never be able too again because it will take months to build it again once people only stick to one building. This system is the worst joke blizzard has come up to date.

But you know how it goes here: If devs listen, they listened to the wrong people. If devs don't listen, they are assholes, because apparently there was tons of good feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, every tier so far had a catch up. I wouldn't be surprised that once we move into the next patch and / or go to Argus it is like "Those buildings are up all the time, because we weakened the Legion yada yada".
    right now though its just going to burn players out fast and upset some if all the work they do just goes away in 3 days after been built.