Leatherworking New Legendary Crafting Mats

Howdy!

I have looked everywhere, so I am sure I am missing it, but can anyone confirm where the Leatherworking Legendary materials are found? I am looking on where to find Wisp-Touched Elderhide and Prime Wardenscale. I am sure others are looking for them, as well.

To clarify: I know they are supposed to be obtainable through a quest chain, but I am currently on the Mount leash quest (which sucks). Do I have to finish all of the LW chains to gain access to them?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe they become available when one of the buildings is active on the Broken Shore.
    Last edited by xavierjn; 2017-03-29 at 09:56 PM.

The communication about the legendary crafting is downright terrible.

I figured that once one of the buildings is active, you can gain the quests - but I haven't been able to find ANY confirmation anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    The communication about the legendary crafting is downright terrible.

I figured that once one of the buildings is active, you can gain the quests - but I haven't been able to find ANY confirmation anywhere.
    It's in wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive-broken-shore-guide

Item in question is available with the Nether Disrupted Building = http://www.wowhead.com/item=147451/a...ation#comments
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    It's in wowhead.

http://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive-broken-shore-guide

Item in question is available with the Nether Disrupted Building = http://www.wowhead.com/item=147451/a...ation#comments
    Thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Thanks a lot!
    np /10char
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Nether disruptor is up now but I still havent gotten the Armorcrafters Commendation. Im at 800 LW and built the building. Nothing ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Kazkek View Post
    Nether disruptor is up now but I still havent gotten the Armorcrafters Commendation. Im at 800 LW and built the building. Nothing ;_;
    Did you 'open the building' ... I didn't get the commendation until I went down and did the garrison thing on the new building.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    LoL Thousend of quests beside of 65 BoS , 2 hour farming legendary essence, 250 leather... crazy .. just CRAZY.

two questions, maybe someone can answer them.

- Do i have to complete all of the quest while the building is active or can i do them later on?
    - it is possible to do the dungeon quests on mythic+ or am i forced to do normal mythic?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    - Do i have to complete all of the quest while the building is active or can i do them later on?
    - it is possible to do the dungeon quests on mythic+ or am i forced to do normal mythic?
    I was wondering the same thing, I'm doing them now. As to the mythic+ question, you have to do them in reg. mythic, almost no quests work in mythic+.

I've got two more dungeon quests left then I can make my leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

Simple rule for ALL quests - if the quest just asks you to kill a mob, you can do it on M+.

If the quest asks you to loot a boss - you cannot do it on M+.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    yeah it asks me to dye xavius clothes , sounds strange.

Ill do them regular

The 100 leather are farmed pretty fast , the westcoast of the initial flyingpoint of broken shore.

If im right we can do the raidquest in LFR , for the leatherthing its just to kill xavius.

actualy the boots are selling for 700k theyr up for some minutes and instantly sold ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post

If the quest asks you to loot a boss - you cannot do it on M+.
    or loot items on the ground, found that out the hard way.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

if you do m0 this reset you can't do the quests at all - quest item doesn't drop and blizzard answer on ticket "...working as intended..."

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    if you do m0 this reset you can't do the quests at all - quest item doesn't drop and blizzard answer on ticket "...working as intended..."
    Try doing them on heroic - lots of people saying the quests do work on heroic even if the quest objective isn't shown on the map. Makes sense, I did the raid part in LFR...

Try doing them on heroic - lots of people saying the quests do work on heroic even if the quest objective isn't shown on the map. Makes sense, I did the raid part in LFR...

I did LFR Xavius on Tuesday... Tried to do LFR Xavius today for that part of the quest. It did not drop. I did Normal Xavius (which i had not done) and it did drop. So if you've already done one of the instances, you are OOL.

Did DHT on heroic (locked on mythic) and could not get the thing from Xavius.

Deleted
    I did anything, Xavius is definitly working on LFR.
    Rest is only working on normal mythic 0.
    If you want to farm the 100 ancient leather: west of deliverance point flightpath there is a coast with murlocs. its REALY fast there. I got lucky a tank was there, took me not more then 10 minutes.

Deleted
    it is possible to do the dungeon quests on mythic+ or am i forced to do normal mythic?
    I got my Darkheart Thicket quest item from a +9 Mythic, so yes, you can do it on Mythic+.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveza View Post
    I got my Darkheart Thicket quest item from a +9 Mythic, so yes, you can do it on Mythic+.
    Good its more easy to make Upper kara +2 than whole run on my 870 toon