Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warrior TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2 w/Download

Hey all! With the release of 7.2 also comes updates for all Profiles. The majority of the changes made will be cosmetic and QoL overall but some classes have seen changes to the rotation based on feedback given by the community.

With this update comes a new form of Combat and Profile toggles as well as tier tracking and a simplified rotation system that is both easier to edit and move around your screen.

I hope you guys find this useful and please give me any feedback and suggestions so that I can continue to improve these profiles moving forward!

General

- New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Tier Tracker has been added for T19 and T20 gear
    - Hidden Trackers have been reduced in size and moved
    - Combat and Profile toggles have been removed
    - A new version of the toggle has been added allowing you to turn profiles on and off without opening edit mode!

Arms

- Focused Rage notification has been added again

Fury

- Conditions were added for Rampage, Bloodthirst, Odyn's Fury and Raging Blow when using the Frothing Berserker talent
    - Execute conditions have been adjusted to allow much more use of the spell
    - Furious Slash will no longer appear twice in a row

Protection

- Lua code used to track the cost of Revenge has been replaced by base TMW functions for the same effect
    - Several icons have been resized and moved

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Sweet thanks for posting this!

Thank you !

I notice this error when i import : [08:21] TellMeWhen: A target of a condition of Whirlwind Tracker (Group: 21) is invalid.

Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    Thank you !

I notice this error when i import : [08:21] TellMeWhen: A target of a condition of Whirlwind Tracker (Group: 21) is invalid.

Have a nice day
    I get the same error

Quote Originally Posted by bengel1087 View Post
    I get the same error
    The error message is due to me removing the old Profile Toggles group. The tracker had a group condition that depended on an icon being shown but that icon no longer exists.

You can download the profile here to stop this message from appearing.

is there anyway i can shrink all of the groups at once. it doesnt fit into my custom UI and its to big currently. truly i only need the fury stuff since i never play arms or prot anyways. any help with that?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    is there anyway i can shrink all of the groups at once. it doesnt fit into my custom UI and its to big currently. truly i only need the fury stuff since i never play arms or prot anyways. any help with that?
    right now no, you'd have to do them all at once. You can also click the Arms and Prot icons on the bottom left to turn the profile off for those, but they are included in the package otherwise

What happened to Wrecking ball procs in the rotation ?

Deleted
    Hi chesder,

when I switched to Fury recently, your work here has helped me out alot.
    I gained some experience with your profile now and would like to suggest a couple of things:

1. Indicator for 100 Rage. I know, seems stupid as we have a number there saying 100 Rage. Still, if for example the rage bar would change its color from Red to White/Black, it is much more visible
    2. I sometimes have FS next up in line while reaching in parallel 100 Rage. Is it possible for TMW to "overwrite" the FS then and switch to Rampage?
    3. Probably I do something wrong here, but in standard setup I only see Charge/Shadowmeld(Elf here)/Wrecking Ball proc in the ability region below the rage bar. I always have to manually add trinkets (DoS!) as well as Pummel, Avatar, Fear, Heroic Leap, Enraged Regen with every new update as I overwrite the existing profile. Can I do this in a more efficient way?
    4. Maybe add an indicator for War Machine on the far left next to OF, like with Enrage/Frothing/WW?

Thanks again for the great work!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    What happened to Wrecking ball procs in the rotation ?
    The current setting seems to me: Wrecking Ball has highest priority if you are Enraged.

Is it possible to have aoe cycle for fury ?

Talents now only appear when they are taken. If you want groups to not be removed when updates are released you can make it a global group that had a group condition to only appear when you're a warrior.

I'll look into FS and the rage as you suggested.

Wrecking ball requires enrage to maximize damage. Keep in mind the rotation is set for single target so it tries to maximize that damage when able.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes but I prefer to keep the rotation as a single target. Players having the choice to aoe is better since not all situations call for it

Several updates will be posted in preparation for 7.2.5 that will include updated rotation conditions and condensed grouping.

If there are changes or additions you would like to see please list them here.

Not sure if it's already built in, but is it possible to make some kind of notifcation/icon for when Wrecking Ball procs? Since I dont use Weak Aura I can only see if I look at it on my bar and see the highlighted icon but I keep TMW more center on my screen where the bosses are
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    Not sure if it's already built in, but is it possible to make some kind of notifcation/icon for when Wrecking Ball procs? Since I dont use Weak Aura I can only see if I look at it on my bar and see the highlighted icon but I keep TMW more center on my screen where the bosses are
    It's built into the rotation and as a buff that appears when active. I'll add a glowing border to make it more obvious

Hey Chesder,

With the legendary cloak (Kazzalax), your addon over prioritize BT over RB. is it wanted ?

Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    Hey Chesder,

With the legendary cloak (Kazzalax), your addon over prioritize BT over RB. is it wanted ?
    It's not the legendary cloak but rather the rotation attempting to get you enraged if you are not before using RB. It will deal more damage this way and delaying one GCD for it is fine.

Deleted
    hello,
    i am wondering: is there a way to make a macro that will set a specific counter to (for example) 1?
    i would like to have a counter that makes an icon show or not show: for example, the AOE icon. When this icon is shown a certain group (the AOE group) appears, and when the icon is not shown the normal single target rotation appears (can make even more rotations appear with this method). Now, u can make a counter go up or down only with combat events or with clicks of mouse on a certain icon. i would like to know if there is a way to make such macro on wow UI that can interact with tell me when to tell the addon what Groups to show. I hope ive explained myself i know its a bit complex but i would appreciate an answer as soon as u can.
    thatnks for your work

Quote Originally Posted by Jora View Post
    hello,
    i am wondering: is there a way to make a macro that will set a specific counter to (for example) 1?
    i would like to have a counter that makes an icon show or not show: for example, the AOE icon. When this icon is shown a certain group (the AOE group) appears, and when the icon is not shown the normal single target rotation appears (can make even more rotations appear with this method). Now, u can make a counter go up or down only with combat events or with clicks of mouse on a certain icon. i would like to know if there is a way to make such macro on wow UI that can interact with tell me when to tell the addon what Groups to show. I hope ive explained myself i know its a bit complex but i would appreciate an answer as soon as u can.
    thatnks for your work
    This functionality is actually present in the Profile Toggle buttons. Using notifications you can select Left/Right Click as a trigger to set counters.

I'll be adding an AoE toggle in the next major update and also will post a video explaining both how it works and how to do it.

Any possibility of incorporating the new golden trait into the profile? Executioner's Precision: Execute causes the target to take 75% more damage from your next Mortal Strike, stacking up to 2 times.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Any possibility of incorporating the new golden trait into the profile? Executioner's Precision: Execute causes the target to take 75% more damage from your next Mortal Strike, stacking up to 2 times.
    Yes I'll get that added in.