Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    If the nerf to howling blast is intended and its not a bug then I gotta say im pretty mad. Can someone clear this up for me? https://twitter.com/Cris224P/status/847297937730228224
    https://twitter.com/BabyJaceDK/statu...96011651264513

So angry right now, this and the morning nerfs and the bugs..........

Hurr durr DK nerfed, no Boomkin is nerfed, no MM is nerfed hurr durr everyone is nerfed

Deleted
    Seems like here's payback for 1 patch of being competitive with warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aion20 View Post
    If the nerf to howling blast is intended and its not a bug then I gotta say im pretty mad. Can someone clear this up for me? https://twitter.com/Cris224P/status/847297937730228224
    https://twitter.com/BabyJaceDK/statu...96011651264513

So angry right now, this and the morning nerfs and the bugs..........
    As far as i remember there was a nerf to secondary targets at the beginning of 7.2 ptr cycle. It seems that they forgot themselves and missed it in the patch notes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't it enough of a nerf to make Sindragosa not hit enemies? Now we can't not hit enemies less often.

*sigh*.... the howling blast nerf upsets me most.

Meanwhile draught interaction with Enrage/CS on warriors is still ok for some reason.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

insanely strong traits getting nerfed.

boy didnt see that coming

Deleted
    nerfing OP traits is fine with me, but waiting one day until everyone put 3 or 4 traits into the new tree is what annoys me

it's like there was no place for ... let's call it testing

Howling Blast was OP because of the helm. The nerf to the helm fixed that. A nerf to HB itself was not necessary. This week's farm raiding has me doing roughly 100k less per fight than last week. Warrior doing 50M+ overall than where I'm sitting. Last week, we were highly competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by DagrDK View Post
    Howling Blast was OP because of the helm. The nerf to the helm fixed that. A nerf to HB itself was not necessary. This week's farm raiding has me doing roughly 100k less per fight than last week. Warrior doing 50M+ overall than where I'm sitting. Last week, we were highly competitive.
    This. The HB nerf is unecessary.

Well, I guess that is one way to make unholy viable.. probably faster than buffing gargoyle and death coil another 5 tiimnes.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-03-30 at 03:45 PM.

You know what motivates me to login and puts me in the mod to endless AP farming........getting both of the big new traits nerfed really hard (seriously a 50% nerfed to one and 66% to the other c'mon)

And on top of that a ninja nerf to HW wich is already nerfed with the change to the helm and TOS tier......

I already had to move away from UH because it was shit and I got shit legendarys, now that I got gear for frost and 2 good legendarys for that spec they kick me in the nuts again...

On top of that they ninja nerfed BoS in pvp it ticks for barely 50k which makes it unviable again. God forbid we have fun..

Fury of Sindra targetting is still cancer, every second cast misses even the main target.

I'm not noticing any nerf to HB

Everyone saying the gold trait was op and deserved that nerf, who cares how strong a trait is? What matters is how strong the class is with the trait. Do you really think it would have made us op if we had it at 100%? Highly unlikely, would've have given us the much needed ST boost. Just take a look at fury warriors and afflictions running around right now if you want to see op.

Quote Originally Posted by Akusa202 View Post
    Everyone saying the gold trait was op and deserved that nerf, who cares how strong a trait is? What matters is how strong the class is with the trait. Do you really think it would have made us op if we had it at 100%? Highly unlikely, would've have given us the much needed ST boost. Just take a look at fury warriors and afflictions running around right now if you want to see op.
    Warlocks got nerfed and warriors are only good because of a trinket.

7+ Year Old Account
    no one even had Thronebreaker yesterday. So you dont know what you lost cause you never had it.

Meme jeans were supposed to be a thing! least in M+! oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    I'm not noticing any nerf to HB
    there was no nerf to HB. tool tip has not been correct in months. same damage as it did in 7.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    no one even had Thronebreaker yesterday. So you dont know what you lost cause you never had it.

Meme jeans were supposed to be a thing! least in M+! oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

there was no nerf to HB. tool tip has not been correct in months. same damage as it did in 7.1.5
    kinda easy to figure out man. look at your logs, see how many cast of OBL and look at the average damage for CrySwords.

Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    kinda easy to figure out man. look at your logs, see how many cast of OBL and look at the average damage for CrySwords.
    I looked at my Trilliax logs and having that trait would have been a 5.5% increase for me personally. I honestly was not going to go for that after the RE trait because the fury trait sucks so bad now, but I think I will go for that now before getting any more 4/4 other than blast radius. Thanks for prompting me to do some math.