Thread: Unholy or frost

Unholy or frost

Hey guys

I just bought legion so i havn´t played for over a year and alot have changed ofc.

What is the best for lvling frost or unholy? I used to play unholy is it still good. I´m not lvling in dungeons and im not a hardcore dk.

I just want to have some fun with friends and a simple rotation.

Regards
    Fariand
    "Look at the stars and feel their strength" quote of the late Gorblar

And i know my spelling isn´t as good as yours.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both are viable.

Try both specs on the dummy and see what ya like better, then focus on that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fariand View Post
    Hey guys

I just bought legion so i havn´t played for over a year and alot have changed ofc.

What is the best for lvling frost or unholy? I used to play unholy is it still good. I´m not lvling in dungeons and im not a hardcore dk.

I just want to have some fun with friends and a simple rotation.

Regards
    Fariand
    UH is funnier than ever. I loved leveling and doing dungeons as UH. They got potential for being THE DPS spec when the new raid is released(simple because Frost have dominated for a year by the time the new raid is out, and I expect them to give UH some love).

Frost is also good, but its more like if you like BoS or not(which is the core ability). It's a very special playstyle, but also very punishing for mistakes.

UH takes more gear to be competetive, such as stacking specific stats(but less dependent on legendaries).

Frost takes less gear, but more specific legendaries(which will frustrate you if you not lucky enough).

Overall - i say go with UH, also because you liked it before(the current version is like the best ever).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-03-30 at 08:16 AM.

Cool ty for the quick responses. I´ll stay Unholy then.
    "Look at the stars and feel their strength" quote of the late Gorblar

And i know my spelling isn´t as good as yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    UH is funnier than ever.
    Funnier?

As in ha-ha?

I guess if you find laughable enjoyment from infecting other beings with death plagues, filling them with wounds, and violently bursting them with a long ranged shadow claw, while raising ghouls from the dead to attack your enemies and having corpses explode on them then it would be the more humorous spec out of the two

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchellfire View Post
    Funnier?

As in ha-ha?

I guess if you find laughable enjoyment from infecting other beings with death plagues, filling them with wounds, and violently bursting them with a long ranged shadow claw, while raising ghouls from the dead to attack your enemies and having corpses explode on them then it would be the more humorous spec out of the two
    UH is like popping a zit - the more its splashed, the funnier it gets.