Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    In here where I live, the mail comes about 12 - 13. But my parents told that in last summer, it was almost 16.00 when they got their mail. And they live in same town, only more rural part of it. I wonder how long it takes in next summer, when they have again "more pressing" jobs to do :P

4-5am for the newspaper, 10am-1pm for the mail

10+ Year Old Account
    2-3pm usually

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea when newspapers and other spam arrives, as I look into my mailbox, at best, once a week. But the Amazon and other deliveries usually arrive between 11 AM and 3 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Newspapers are usually very early, 4-5am, assuming one actually has a paper subscription anymore.

Mail can vary. I have gotten in between 10am and 5pm in the same city, just depending on the neighbourhood I lived in at the time. Currently I get it around 3.30pm, give or take 30 minutes.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Mail - between 8am and 6pm M-F
    Parcels - between 7am and 7pm M-F

So pretty much when ever it turns up

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

We have a two-wave mail system here.

people that live in Wave 1 areas will typically receive their mail between 10am-3pm
    people that live in Wave 2 areas will typically receive their mail between 12pm-5pm
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

At my school address, between 1 and 2 PM. I crash at my parents' place during summers and holidays tho, and we're the second house on the route in (the small) town so it arrives around 11AM, depending on how hungover our postman is.

10 am or so.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Mail - between 8am and 6pm M-F
    Parcels - between 7am and 7pm M-F

So pretty much when ever it turns up
    Do you go and get it yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Questions about security systems, backup cameras, and now mail in one week?

I'm getting suspicious...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The government operated postal mail comes sometime between 10am to 5pm with most deliveries occurring around 3pm. Newspapers around 3-6am. Commercial deliveries like UPS, FedEx, and DHL occur whenever they damned well please, usually when I'm bathing, using the restroom, or not home.
    Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Newspaper? What's that?

USPS snail mail anywhere from noon-5pm, UPS 4-8pm FEDEX typically 8-9pm
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Around 2 to 3 pm by USPS otherwise it is completely random when UPS or Fedex does it.

Dunno, while a mail man turns up at around 11am-1pm.. he's yet to deliver my mail to my house outside of brown To the Occupier envelopes of misery. Gotten so bad, Amazon has decided any time I make an order they'll do the delivery themselves.. saves them having to issue a second product every time Royal Mail screws up.. which has been a lot. But 11-1 seems a good estimate for when they give me junk mail and other people's letters.. giving a trip to their office to give them a second chance to get the right house.