Post Fire Elemental bug?

Hi, among the multitude of class bugs going on in 7.2, I found one that really annoyed me.

Fire Elemental now has a range, nothing noting this in patch notes, tool tips, etc. I haven't seen Blizz mention anything about this. It also automatically starts attacking your target when cast (didn't pre-7.2). I accidentally pulled Trilliax and messed up prepots the other night. I also discovered when coming out of the dream phase on Xavius, the cooldown doesn't reset. So lots going wrong with Fire Ele that I had to discover the hard way.

Anyone else noticing this bug?

yup it's fucked just ninja pulls bosses now, part of the blizzard shitshow.

If you don't have the boss (or mob) selected it will not auto attack, it sucks but at least we can sorta still do our opener till they fix it.

Deleted
    It is an intended change by Blizzard for whatever reason. And its only for DPS Shaman, for no one else in the entire game.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Was just about to make a thread about this. It is driving me mad. Is it a bug? If its intentional why isnt it mentioned anywhere?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belzander View Post
    Was just about to make a thread about this. It is driving me mad. Is it a bug? If its intentional why isnt it mentioned anywhere?
    It is an intentional change. But Blizzard doesnt care, since they've to fix other messed up shit currently.