Alliance Tank + Hunter lf mythic guild

As the title says we are looking for a guild that is in Mythic Nighthold.

We are both experienced raiders looking for a mature 2-3 night per week guild that is semi-hardcore at the most. We'd prefer a laid back but progression minded atmosphere. We don't mind wiping a million times to a boss if we're having fun and in a group that we enjoy and want to be in.

Alliance preferred

Tank - 7/7M 2/3M 5/10M (Brewmaster) - I play other tanks as well.
    Hunter (MM and BM) - 7/7M 2/3M 4/10M

We would like to stay close to or near the progression we are already but will consider less for the right fit. We are interested in guilds that can accommodate both spots for the main roster. We aren't interested in coming in to just ride a bench. Please do not contact us if you can't take both of us and have room for both on the roster. We don't want to be viewed as bodies filling spots but more of a valued member of a team.

Outside of raids we enjoy running mythic +, Karazhan, etc with other guildies and will attend the optional off night stuff as well. We are looking to enjoy the game FIRST and not make it a second job. We do understand that maintaining a viable spec for raids is a must and will do what is needed to accomplish that.

We come prepared to raids with food, flasks, pots, etc. We have all gear enchanted, gem'd, etc.

Mainly looking for guilds that start at or shortly after 7p CST / 8p EST during week nights. Weekend starts we are more flexible with in terms of being earlier or later.

Please leave your guild spam below as well as btag.

We will reply back to each post individually if they meet our requirements. Raid times are flexible and we're willing to work to accomplish the right fit for us.
    Thanks.

back to the top

- - - Updated - - -

back to the top

- - - Updated - - -

back to the top

Hey Champions !

My name is Jon Snowalker, Guild Master of House Cthulhu.

About Me:

I have been playing WoW since Vanilla/BC, all the way back in 2008 with 2 main characters for this expansion.

Characters:
    OneTrueKing
    JonSnowalker

Also I don't know if you can tell but i'm a Game of Thrones fan, and a Cthulhu lord and savior worshiper as well xD

Raid Times:

Our guild goes into battle every
    Tuesday 8:00-11:00 pm PST
    Wednesday 8:00-11:00 pm PST
    Sunday (optional) 8:00-11:00 pm PST

About Us:

Discord is what we use. (The New Ventrillo if you are old school)

We run everything up to Heroic NH (Currently 8/10) throughout the week including mythics+/Nightbane runs.

Currently recruiting a Tank with minor need for Strong Range DPS to help us push to Mythic NH.

I have been on a search to find a tank that can take my place so I can main my Unholy DK, and lead our established core group to victory!

If you are thinking about joining us know that your GM will always be 100% dedicated to the success of this guild.

We are looking for players who are dedicated to seeing a guild succeed, have a great sense of humor for outside raids, and know how to maintain a chill atmosphere no matter how rough things may get in battle !

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and have 5 officers who have been raiding since BC and know how to vote for progression benefit over Favoritism.

If you have any Questions at all please feel free to Reply to this or Contact me Directly on one of my two characters.

Hope to fight along side you in battle soon !
    Last edited by Jonsnowalker; 2017-03-31 at 08:21 AM.