Legion S1&S2 mogs only come in ensembles?

Am I the only one who feels it's a bit of a rip-off that the new PvP vendors don't sell individual items? It feels bad spending 12 Marks of Honor for the ensemble when I'm only missing 2 or 3 items, and at the same time all the items I did get through the RNG-fest of the last two seasons seem wasted if I can't even save a few marks now...

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    Am I the only one who feels it's a bit of a rip-off that the new PvP vendors don't sell individual items? It feels bad spending 12 Marks of Honor for the ensemble when I'm only missing 2 or 3 items, and at the same time all the items I did get through the RNG-fest of the last two seasons seem wasted if I can't even save a few marks now...
    I've been scouring the planet trying to find out where these vendors are located. Does anyone know where they are?

Quote Originally Posted by brandox View Post
    I've been scouring the planet trying to find out where these vendors are located. Does anyone know where they are?
    Are you talking about the first and second Season of PVP of Legion? There's a bunch of vendors hanging around just behind the portal to the Paladin Order Hall (if you're Alliance). Not sure where Horde is, though.

Quote Originally Posted by brandox View Post
    They're in Windrunner's Sanctuary and Greyfang Enclave. The Horde ones are in the room on the left, behind the giant troll ballista.

Do these appearances not have level requirements, like the raid tier ensembles that level 1 bank alts are running around with now? That would be the only justification for the price, imo. You should still have the option of buying individual pieces though.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    The reason is, that you can obliterate pvp items and then turn in the essence for S3 items. If you could buy the pieces individually, you could actually obtain a full set of S3 gear via marks of honor instead of sheer RNG:

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Do these appearances not have level requirements, like the raid tier ensembles that level 1 bank alts are running around with now? That would be the only justification for the price, imo. You should still have the option of buying individual pieces though.
    They do have level requirements. Not sure which ones don't except for heirlooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The reason is, that you can obliterate pvp items and then turn in the essence for S3 items. If you could buy the pieces individually, you could actually obtain a full set of S3 gear via marks of honor instead of sheer RNG:
    You can't obliterate pieces from the previous season, just tested this in game.

Deleted
    go to Area 52 in Outland and u have ensembles and all the individual pieces too for S1,2,3

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    They do have level requirements. Not sure which ones don't except for heirlooms.

You can't obliterate pieces from the previous season, just tested this in game.
    Oh! Well in that case, I have no clue and can't find any logic whatsoever. I was quite bummed too, when I realised I had to throw 12 marks at the vendor just to get the helmet...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukboom View Post
    go to Area 52 in Outland and u have ensembles and all the individual pieces too for S1,2,3
    Not the Legion S1, S2 and S3. That vendor only sells TBC stuff.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann