Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRightWay View Post
    Get alchemy, make Ancient Healing pots and obliterate them. Lots of profit.
    Its only 1-2 ash by oblit.. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Enchanting...
    i dont know about that. Enchanting has imploded on my server. I made 40 enchants at 800g profit tuesday. only 10 have sold and they are now down to around 10g profit, prices dropped so much.

its basically becoming impossible to make gold on my realm.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    i dont know about that. Enchanting has imploded on my server. I made 40 enchants at 800g profit tuesday. only 10 have sold and they are now down to around 10g profit, prices dropped so much.

its basically becoming impossible to make gold on my realm.
    Enchanting prices dropped because Chaos Crystals are a dime a dozen now with cheap epics from invasions and WQs. The market is flooded now, but enchanting was great when I posted that (weeks ago). When Nighthold first opened with all its BoEs, I sold cloak enchants about as fast as I could make them. Tuesdays were also great as everyone bought enchants for the upgrades from their weekly chests. All that is passed for the moment, but could come again in a future patch.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I figured enchanting could be less profit now...Gut all those stupid 850 tokens...They could at least be BOA like Garrison shipyard tokens was.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

It would be a time sink to set up, but 10 toons all at 110 with 7 followers a piece... you could 200% every gold mission. That's anywhere from 2.1k-2.5k gold per mission. 10 toons would probably be 10k daily, that's 300k a month. But holy shit is that a lot of setup

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    It would be a time sink to set up, but 10 toons all at 110 with 7 followers a piece... you could 200% every gold mission. That's anywhere from 2.1k-2.5k gold per mission. 10 toons would probably be 10k daily, that's 300k a month. But holy shit is that a lot of setup
    Yes but once you've got it, you're in heaven! I'm working hard to maximize my order halls on my three chars =)

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanzal View Post
    Yes but once you've got it, you're in heaven! I'm working hard to maximize my order halls on my three chars =)
    I got 4 900 order halls, but the Elite missions are just too valuable to miss imo , at least for now the xp / rep / AP. Since they can be repeated more then once within the building's time period if you shorten mission times. 500 legion resources is the most valuable since its AP,Gold,Rep, and new Order Resources.

Since 7.2 I made couple 100k just from doing stuff out in the world. 75g+ per WQ follower also helps.

Herb/Ore prices really dropped hard tho.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-25 at 07:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    Lol i nearly choked reading this one, i have 25 chars already doing that, they all are 110, class hall campaign finished, AK26 and have the extra follower.
    To the point, each char provides me on average 1.5k per day, so yes it is a fat nice sum.

BTW i only have the seventh follower with my main, for making gold purposes five were more than enough, i got the sixth one because it was free of resources, the seventh is too big a expense and not really worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I got 4 900 order halls
    If you are planning on having more, for gold purposes, i encourage everyone to level their followers only until ilevel 850, or at least have just two followers at 900 and the rest at 850.
    This is because otherwise you get the new gold missions, while the old ones give the same gold and are far easier to complete at 200%, eventually when you get enough good trinkets for your followers you can level them all to 900.
    Last edited by mmoccf1d2005b5; 2017-04-26 at 10:06 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Its only 1-2 ash by oblit.. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure its a grind but a profitable grind.
    Who needs signatures anyway?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRightWay View Post
    Sure its a grind but a profitable grind.
    It's nowhere near profitable with current oblit prices. It takes 178 Yseralline Seed for every obliterum. Using EU median prices:

- 3g per Yseralline Seed, 533g per obliterum
    - 983g median obliterum price

totaling 400g profit per obliterum (AH cuts 5% of sale), ~2g 25s profit per potion.

Assuming 4 seconds to craft and obliterate a potion, it translates to slightly above 2000g per hour.

You can farm copper for more

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    It's nowhere near profitable with current oblit prices. It takes 178 Yseralline Seed for every obliterum. Using EU median prices:

- 3g per Yseralline Seed, 533g per obliterum
    - 983g median obliterum price

totaling 400g profit per obliterum (AH cuts 5% of sale), ~2g 25s profit per potion.

Assuming 4 seconds to craft and obliterate a potion, it translates to slightly above 2000g per hour.

You can farm copper for more
    Oh ok. Prices on my server are very different.
    Who needs signatures anyway?

I made quite a lot from selling herbs, also Raw Beast Hide is selling for huge amounts on Arathor Eu Alliance if you're a skinner!

Finding high end epic gear on the AH that durps have undercut by a stupid amount, buying it out and re-selling it for double the price to another durp that is too naive to know that if they checked the AH they would find pages and pages of the exact item for stupidly low prices.

Slices of Bacon are selling fast at 200-300 gold per piece. The WQs that give them are probably the most worthwhile ones you can do. It does depend on your server having a healthy raiding population though.

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    Slices of Bacon are selling fast at 200-300 gold per piece. The WQs that give them are probably the most worthwhile ones you can do. It does depend on your server having a healthy raiding population though.
    yep been doing that WQ when I see it
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The top way to make gold is to kit out a combat ally with champion equipment that is +gold and then clear all WQs. One toon can make over 10k gold per day. Its difficult to set up because champion equipment is rng tho.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The top way to make gold is to kit out a combat ally with champion equipment that is +gold and then clear all WQs. One toon can make over 10k gold per day. Its difficult to set up because champion equipment is rng tho.
    Isn't the best equipment 50g? That's 200 quests a day using your claim.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EviForums View Post
    Isn't the best equipment 50g? That's 200 quests a day using your claim.
    a fully leveled champ can equip 3 items. 50 legendary + 50 epic + 25 rare totals 125g (I think there are 2 legendaries with 50g bonus but I'm keeping it real). It'd take 80 (actually somewhere around 60 since a lot of them have gold rewards) quest to make 10k but if you're making them specifically for the gold you're wasting time

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    a fully leveled champ can equip 3 items. 50 legendary + 50 epic + 25 rare totals 125g (I think there are 2 legendaries with 50g bonus but I'm keeping it real). It'd take 80 (actually somewhere around 60 since a lot of them have gold rewards) quest to make 10k but if you're making them specifically for the gold you're wasting time
    So in typical gold making boast fashion, it's a complete fabrication to get "over 10k a day"

I tried a lot of these youtube tutorials on 'gold-making techniques' (like how to make 30k/hour and stuff like that), and what I've come to notice is that it highly depends on your realm.

About a month ago I was struggling to have enough gold just to keep myself raid-able and tried a lot of different stuff from these videos - skinning and herbs gathering, transmog farm etc.. and it didn't work so well as it was supposed to. So I watched this video talking about 'flipping', which is basically buying stuff that is under-priced and selling it again for a higher price, so I decided to try this out and it turned out to be really amazing - probably what you are looking for.

During weekdays I log basically for the raid and log out soon after, so I don't have a lot of time to farm anything really. What I do is: Everyday before raid time I log on my toon and I check the auction house for some items - again, this highly depends on your realm demands - for me those are Tomes and materials for it (dreamleaf and felwort), Augment Runes and some flasks, I check if the prices are lower than what it usually is and, if so, I buy everything. For example: Let's say Int Flaks are commonly sold for 300g and I see 100 for ~220g, I buy every one of them and place them again for the usual price. On my realm Dreamleaf and Felwort are sometimes extremely cheap - especially on weekends - I buy it and tranform it into Tomes. By doing "all" of this I've managed to go from ~30k to ~750k in about 3 weeks. It works pretty well for me.

TLDR: Learn the prices of commonly sold stuff on ah and flip it when you see it is cheaper than it usually is. Make it a routine to check the AH for it at least once or twice a day.

Also, recently I've started to level my alt's followers and send them in gold missions. I'm still in the process of equipping them so sometimes I can only get 150% and so sometimes it fails and I get only the ~500g from it - but hey, still a profit for doing basically nothing. I got 7 toons at 110 so I expect to be getting a lot more gold from these missions once I get them all well equipped.
    Last edited by Unbelivabru; 2017-05-04 at 06:34 PM.