Just got Justice Gaze, dreams of Ret dps over?

My Pally alt just got Legendary no4 and its Justice Gaze. This would be legendary no. 4 and the 3 prior are non-DPS items (boots, neck and accidental Prot chest when I was switching in and out to get Prot relics to drop).

I know they buffed it, but is this helm sort of the kiss of death in the Ret Community? Like the sad asthmatic kid who shows up at a new school sporting glasses and tan eyepatch for a lazy eye, DOOMED from the very beginning?

Is this the Old Gods themselves telling me to just tank Mythic+ and forget DPS forever??

my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B3s/advanced

Simdps on Krosus: 572K, or literally 200K behind my main character even tho both have similar ilvl... http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/simula...663eb23cf62d2e

so, that just means legendary 5 has better odds of being good. They've changed it, legionaries past 3 aren't any tougher to get.

Justice Gaze is alright for a bit of damage now. The dmg gain from HoJ over CS if you use FoJ can be up to 2% or so on a fight. Plus helm has one of the larger stat budgets compared to Aggramar or Aegisjalmur. It was complete trash, now it's just annoyingly not the Belt/Shoulders/Cloak.

Still have hope I have 6 legendaries and my 6th was the cloak (FINALLY SOMETHING!)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    I got 6 still no ring or cloak and my Mythic Raid team still loves me for who I am. lol

Using Chains of Thrayn and Ashes to Dust right now though so it's not all bad I suppose.

Also I now have a 50% chance at getting something good next just gotta look on the bright side! Plus, your Prot chest won't count towards your Ret Legendaries. As of 7.2, the spec specific ones only count towards that spec, as far as the game is concerned, you only have 3 Legendaries when you're in Ret spec.

No belt, no cloak.. got the shitty ring, shittier bracers and topped it off with the shittiest trinket.. I have no chance vs the other two ret in my guild despite me having same gear and even better relics.. why?.. Both of them got belt+cloak.. both!.. funny legendary system you have Blizzard! Thx for auto-benching people due to extreme RNG, seems fair!

Me too. Got holy hands when was dpsing, then got boots, the got ret ring just before the nerf, then got bracers as prot which is garbage, then got ret helm which is useful only as prot for moar dmg [ because of trhe talent to reduce cd, seriously for prot is a monster ] and then still as ret got neck. I dont like it as ret because first past 76% hp of boss u wont use anymore, and second you will probably use other abilities more useful than that.