Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WoW's quality assurance team really needs to step up their game. so many bugs in 7,2

Blizzard used to have a rule about not changing classes mid expansion. Never has an expansion needed that rule more than Legion. In Legion we are locked into one spec more than ever. It contains all of our hard earned AP, it has several legendaries supporting it, earned over months of playing. We all had a chance to choose what we wanted to play at the beginning, hopefully most players picked something they enjoyed or at the minimum tolerate. It happened to me with MM. I'm one of the hunters that enjoyed the cyclical rotation of the sidewinder's spec. It's what I tried and signed up for when legion began. Mid-expansion they change it into something I do not like a much more spammier rotation. My opinion of course, but you can't just pull the rug out from under us like that this expansion, it's way to hard to re-roll to an alt or even change specs in this expansion. Leave the classes alone till next expansion.

Classes were mostly fine already in vanilla.
    Lolwat.

Ya, sure, they were fine back then. Half (actually, probably two-thirds) of the specs weren't viable in the slightest. Hunters auto-attacked, and maybe used Arcane Shot if they felt like not being lazy (at least, until they ran out of mana). Ret paladins auto-attacked, judged every 10 seconds, and used a seal every 30 seconds (and then had to individually cast a buff on every single one of their 40 raid members every 5 minutes). Destro locks pretty much just spammed Shadowbolt until they pulled aggro and died. Mages couldn't even use their best spec because everything was immune to fire damage, so they were stuck spamming Frostbolt ad nauseum. PvP was literally warriors, rogues, and 2m mages, and everyone else was just free HKs.

Vanilla was atrocious compared to more recent expansions, when it comes to class design. Most of the classes and specs didn't start becoming decent until Wrath or later.
    Last edited by Kaedis; 2017-03-31 at 01:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggsa View Post
    This is one of the main problems of wow imo. Classes were mostly fine already in vanilla. At least they were fun.
    Are you serious? Half of the specs being unusable, the other half being one or two button rotations? Is this your notion of fun? O_o
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    WoW's quality assurance team really needs to step up their game. so many bugs in 7,2
    Literally none of these bugs existed on PTR, it was a case of them cropping up during live release, it happens.

Looks like we are seeing the impact of the important people leaving Blizz.

I'm sorry but one of the senior members still left at Blizzard needs to fire all these incompetent devs which were clearly hired purely on grounds of nepotism and not merit. They failed with Diablo 3 and it took senior members coming in and demanding changes were made to right that ship, and here they are again doing the exact same things with WoW. And to add insult to injury they refuse to accept the fact that the way MMO's in general and WoW specifically play is diametrically opposed to the Diablo loot pinata playstyle. They've taken this setting in genre, which was intended to be a living and breathing world customers could lose themselves in...and turned it into a series of broken and disjointed game systems which don't play well together, all on the basis of "wouldn't it be cool if", and it's constantly reminding us players that it's exactly that, a broken game that no longer knows what it is or wants to be.

I know I'll probably get hammered for demanding people be fired for this mess, because there are always bleeding hearts that believe incompetence should be rewarded and everyone gets their trophy...but this is the real world and Overwatch isn't going to sustain Blizzard like WoW has. This will have a real effect on their bottom line in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cannot wait to login and do world quests and get better gear, so the mobs become stronger, and i need better gear, so the mobs will get stronger, and i need better gear, so the mobs will get stronger, and i need better gear, so the mobs will get stronger, and i need better gear, so the mobs will get stronger, and i need better gear, so the mobs will get stronger, and i need better gear, so the mobs will get stronger, and i need better gear ....

Please, for the love of god, fix the aoe-does-no-damage bugs. It's killing world content and raid progression D:

"The cooldown for Displacement is now correctly reduced by Everywhere At Once."
    So the feedback since alpha test was not totally useless heh