6/10M Affliction Lock LF Guild (alliance)

Hello everyone,

My character name is rifythespook on KelThuzad US. I am 6/10 Mythic and am currently looking for a new guild because my guild changed there raid times. You can look at my logs. My parses for everything are extremely well(look for yourself) and am currently looking to raid mythic. I am open for Monday and Tuesday night raid days and possibly Sundays too. Looking for a competitive guild that is at least 5/10 M. I am just a friendly player looking for a new guild!

Hey! Not sure if you have found a guild or not but if you haven't here is a little bit about us.

Darkness Within - Aerie Peak

Raid Times: Wed/Thur 5:30pm-9pm pst | Fri/Sat 9pm-12am pst

Both teams are recruiting and have heroic on farm. We have consolidated both teams to make one mythic team and we are currently 3/10M! We would love to have you!

Please feel free to add my Btag: SemperFi#1133 I hope to hear from you soon

Hello Rify,

<Ronin> 3/10 Mythic on Sargeras US is looking for more ranged DPS. We raid Sun/Mon 9-12.

Add me on battletag at Melkor#1289 or apply at our website ronin-wow.enjin.com

Have a great day,
    Curinir

Quote Originally Posted by rifythespook View Post
    Hello everyone,

My character name is rifythespook on KelThuzad US. I am 6/10 Mythic and am currently looking for a new guild because my guild changed there raid times. You can look at my logs. My parses for everything are extremely well(look for yourself) and am currently looking to raid mythic. I am open for Monday and Tuesday night raid days and possibly Sundays too. Looking for a competitive guild that is at least 5/10 M. I am just a friendly player looking for a new guild!
    Incursio Tres on US Fizzcrank is 8/10M looking for ranged dps.

Here's our wowprogress, https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us.../Incursio+Tres

Raid times are Wed and Sun nights with heroic farming on Tues.

We have kill videos!!

Hey man, our guild's Mythic group could use one more solid ranged dps as we try to finish up NH. I'll leave a link to all our spammy info below, but add my btag at Halosis#1645 and we can chat! Briefly we are 7/10M and raid T/TH 9-12pm EST.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...am-Recruitment

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic 7/10M!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : muffin#11683, mat#11420 or Andrew#1627