Page 1 of 33
... LastLast

Mafia #82 - Everybody's got a secret

DON'T POST HERE IF YOU'RE NOT PLAYING THE GAME.

I (Monkz) will be your mod for this game.

Questions

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low.

______________________________________________________________________________

The phases

Day
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch or the town decides to no-lynch.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use "VOTE: NO-LYNCH"
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Monkz

Each day will last for 36 hours or until majority has been reached.

Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken. Each night will last a maximum of 24 hours.

General Rules

Remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result.

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden. With the revelation of a players death, part of that role card of that player will be revealed.

Special Rules

In this game, you all have a powerup and a drawback. You are free to claim any powerup and free to discuss anything surrounding the powerup mechanic.
    However, you are not allowed to mention your own drawback mechanic, this includes fake-claiming another drawback. Players are free to discuss others drawbacks, but a player may under no circumstances confirm/deny or even comment on, what is said about their own drawback.
    If someone tries to bypass this rule, they will be mod-killed.

Examples of breaking the rule;
    1) This is my drawback: "x"
    2) This is not my drawback: "x"
    3) That thing that x discussed on the previous page is correct/incorrect (if x is another player discussing this players drawback).
    4) My drawback is a bitch.
    5) My drawback doesn't bother me much.

Alive Players:
    Celtic209
    Danner
    Graeham
    Listo
    Tumppu
    Virothe

Dead Players:
    No one was lynched D1.
    No one was killed N1.

Largehorn was lynched D2.
    No one was killed N2.

No one was lynched D3.
    Dupti and Kryllian was killed N3.

No one was lynched D4.
    Catta was killed N4.

Palawin was lynched on D5.
    Crackleslap was killed N5.

Kleos was lynched on D6.
    Marack was killed N6.

Danner was lynched on D7.
    Tumppu was killed N7.

Celtic is lynched the the game ends with a Mafia win.

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.
    Day 1 will end when majority has been reached or 36 hours from this post.

Last edited by Monkz; 2017-04-17 at 02:16 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    1st!

Vote Graeham

I know alot of people just scroll past the opening post often (myself included), so I'll mention it here; read the special rules.

Sup. Seems the player base hasn't changed much, since I seem to remember all but two names. Sooo...

VOTE: Kryllian
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate you all! <3

- - - Updated - - -

MY scroll button not working on this website is quite triggering.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    1st!

Vote Graeham

Meanie!

That's about all I can contribute for now, I'll be back later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everyone!

Monkz don't make it difficult for me.. wtb countdown clock

Deleted
    36 hour days? Holy shite!

So the girlfriend feels better (thanks Monkz) but its her B-Day this weekend so my activity won't be the best. I'll be back on full form Monday evening.

Now I know this means I won't be able to take part in the deep meaningful day period that is Day 1 but you guys will just have to survive without me.

Vote Danner

Never Forget!

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey all.

Vote Marack

It was so much fun mod killing you last game and I want to do it again!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post

So the girlfriend feels better (thanks Monkz) but its her B-Day this weekend so my activity won't be the best. I'll be back on full form Monday evening.

Now I know this means I won't be able to take part in the deep meaningful day period that is Day 1 but you guys will just have to survive without me.

Vote Danner

Never Forget!
    36 hour days have been rookie hours lately. We've had quite a few 48 hour days.

Vote Crackle

Voting on my teammate

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone! I'm about to go insane due to having to go work for 8.5 hours now...

What up my glip-glops

10+ Year Old Account
    Hlurkerz! We'd be on page 15 by now previous game!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Vote Crackle

Voting on my teammate
    Oi, be quiet. People dont like this sort of confession!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post

Vote Danner

Never Forget!
    I just don't know if we can. It's going to be too difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Vote Crackle

Voting on my teammate
    As I know this is Dupti's drawback...

Vote: Crackleslap

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm about to go insane due to having to go work for 8.5 hours now...
    Have you tried not working. Its fairly relaxing.

Vote dupti

He's just a big question mark to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleos View Post
    Hi everyone!

Monkz don't make it difficult for me.. wtb countdown clock
    Done.

Kind regards,
    Danner

Mornings.

While I like Largehorn's theory in #16, I am not sure I want to lynch Crackleslap on D1 this game. He does tend to get it a lot. Let's lynch someone lurking for the D1 this game, please? I'd rather lynch dupti than Crackleslap for testing this - and that's coming from someone who try hard to never want to lynch Dupti. That said, I'm not sure I want to test this at all. If either flips scum, then definitively though.

With celtic back, my D1 opening vote is as mandatory as they get.

vote: celtic209

Kill the lurker. I swear, this guy hasn't said a word in the last 10 games!
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]