Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Mr High Warlord, i would advise you play some arena, where actual skill /awareness comes to play, as the guy was referring to. I am not sure with what type of crap DHs do you pvp with, but no good DH has a 30 sec meta, its 15 sec for the good ones. And you can cc full 15 sec meta just as easy, and you dont need entire rbg team for that, I am able to cc full meta of EDH in my 2s team, and DH only heals if you let them dps, hence a l2play issue. Warriors atm in by far better position than DHs. And since you are pulling titles, i am Glad, as well as HW.
    Couldn't the same be said for Fury war? We only heal when we dps and if you let us dps it is a l2p issue. Also for shutting us down during burst. If you can shut a DH down for the full 15 sec of meta then surely you can do the same to war.

What spec are you referring to when you say "Warriors atm in by far better position than DHs"? I don't see many Fury (the spec this thread is addressing) at the top of the ladders. It is mainly arms due to resilience and utility.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Nice arrogance there mate. I was not even mentioning my own rating. I was talking about venruki, cdew and bajeera.

3 people with multiple glads and rank 1 titles.
    I posted in this thread about a video I recently viewed where CDEW (I believe it was) mentioned classes that were OP and no war spec was on the list. I also regular Bajheera's stream/youtube and have not heard him saying any warrior specs are OP. He has actually mentioned it was refreshing to see them in a good place compared to where they were prior to 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    Couldn't the same be said for Fury war? We only heal when we dps and if you let us dps it is a l2p issue. Also for shutting us down during burst. If you can shut a DH down for the full 15 sec of meta then surely you can do the same to war.

What spec are you referring to when you say "Warriors atm in by far better position than DHs"? I don't see many Fury (the spec this thread is addressing) at the top of the ladders. It is mainly arms due to resilience and utility.

I posted in this thread about a video I recently viewed where CDEW (I believe it was) mentioned classes that were OP and no war spec was on the list. I also regular Bajheera's stream/youtube and have not heard him saying any warrior specs are OP. He has actually mentioned it was refreshing to see them in a good place compared to where they were prior to 7.2.
    Personally I do not find Fury wars OP, in my original post i was referring to Arms (i thought i pointed it out in my other post, sorry for confusion). Yes, you can def lock down Wars as well during their burst, but Arms are much better outside of their Avatar than DHs outside of their Meta in 3s Rated.

But i took my post a bit further away from the OP post, in Wpvp i dont find any war spec OP, but only cuz my main (Ret and alt DH) counters war specs, hence my opinion is very biased.

Deleted
    I play fury, shadow priest, mage and ench/ele, and i am not seeing this horribly broken thing you are trying to portray, i wreck all newbs equally as hard with any spec.

Which are the specs that have it hard, Ret? Frost or unholy dk? Warlocks? Get off your high horse.

My squishy shadow priest wins the entire bg when i can get some decent support, same with my fury war.

Having played it since launch, a 10% nerf to fury WILL destroy the spec due to that idiotic enrage debuff and the way it affects player psychology first and foremost, leave it alone.

It's cool though, the upcoming Arms buffs will make you forget about fury for a while.
    Last edited by mmoc0aa4a6036f; 2017-04-28 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearilla View Post
    I main warrior and Fury seems pretty damn beastly at times, but I do randoms, not rated where people cc properly and snare and kite during my CDs.

I watch joefernades alot. I know he's salty anyways, but he it drives him nuts when he's snared the whole game so maybe that keeps us from being OP. Trinket or Relentless, it doesn't seem to help that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheebuzz View Post
    It's cool though, the upcoming Arms buffs will make you forget about fury for a while.
    Is that the 10% damage buff? Doesn't the 20% nerf to mastery effects put a damper on that