10+ Year Old Account

Enhance question on which two legendarys

Ok, so I've accumulated a few legendary items. Looking for opinions on which two to go with.

I have t19 4pc (missing gloves and helm)
    Emalons charged core
    Prydaz, Magnum opus
    Akainus absolute justice
    Spiritual journey
    Roots of Shaladrassil

I just got the chest last night. I've been using the neck and boots. Running a BF, AS, Tempest, CS, LS build. What do you cats think and anymore info I need to give you?
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 w/ Morpheus cooler
    Mobo: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi ATX Ram: 4 x 16gb 3200 Gskill FlareX Case: Cosair Crystal 570X
    PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 850w SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128gb, WD Blue 500gb Mouse: Logitech G600

Roots is a decent Stat Stick.
    Spiritual Journey and Emalons are great in m+, Spiritual Journey is decent on some NH HC/Mythic fights.
    Prydaz is probably one of the best progression legendarys you can use. Stats are decent, socket is always a good thing and the absorb can save you on some fights.
    Akainus is good if you want to play with Hot Hand, Hailstorm and if you can get your hands on Eye of the Twisting Nether AND lashing flames via weapon traits.
    Personally speaking, I'd use prydaz and either Emalons (Cleave) or Spiritual Journey (both ST and AoE).

Considering you're missing a few set pieces, I would use Spiritual Journey and Prydaz 100% currently. If you get your set helmet, as it is one of the better ones statwise compared to gloves, you can switch around a bit depending on bossfight.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good info and kind of what I was thinking as well. Thanks Darleth
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo GPU: Sapphire Vega 64 w/ Morpheus cooler
    Mobo: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon WiFi ATX Ram: 4 x 16gb 3200 Gskill FlareX Case: Cosair Crystal 570X
    PSU: Seasonic Focus Plus 850w SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128gb, WD Blue 500gb Mouse: Logitech G600

right now i have the helm. at which point is that no longer viable? what leggos am i dropping for that sweet 1:30 bloodlust?