870 rogue LF long term raiding guild (Willing to server swap)

Hello,

I'm coming back from a rather long hiatus of playing this game with a consistent group of guys. Most of them have quit and moved on so I find myself stranded on a low pop server with very few prospects for raiding / pvp. I also have the time now that I've settled into a new job at my company that I can set up some kind of gaming schedule again.

In a perfect world, I'm raiding two week nights a week and maybe a Sunday to clean up or to run mythic +s. Fridays a pretty off limits as far as getting online but any other day of the week can be made to work. Other days of the week I'd be online to PVP , which despite my CR and W/L i'm not a complete potato at (once again no consistent teams to play with) Ideally, I'd be able to find people in the guild to PVP with as well but that's not entirely necessary.

Personally I'm a 26 year old with a steady white collar job. I'd prefer to be in a guild with people around my age, but don't particularly care if you're younger or older than I. Been playing wow on and off since I was 16, so I've been around.

I'd prefer the guild I join to be a long standing group of players, I'd like to find a place I can call home for a long time (Ideally through multiple xpacs)

My Armory

I'm Alliance and don't intend on changing that at this time

Look forward to joining!
    Last edited by vedetta; 2017-04-01 at 07:12 PM.

Hey Vedetta,

Hit me up, Id like to see about having you come play with us. commander#1222

We are looking for raiders atm but our setup matches what you're after. Continue below and add me if you like what you see. Be sure to check the guild website. Thanks!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oic-NH-and-TOS

Hello, I saw your post and thought you might be a good fit for my guild.

About Us:
    Legendary Soul Hunters ("LSH") is a Velen based raiding guild that raids three nights per week from 8:15 to 11:00 PM EST. We are currently 10/10H in NH. The core raid team members have been together for several years. We emphasize efficiency and timeliness with our raids, since we have limited our raid time to under 10 hours. Our goal is to return to mythic with the upcoming Tomb of Sargeras raid.

Who Are We Looking For:
    Players who respect their teammates and are looking for a solid team environment. Players who are looking to improve each and every week, and can take constructive feedback about their performance. We also want players who are looking to progress at a mythic level and are willing to do what is necessary to raid at this level.

What We Will Offer:
    LSH offers a fun raid environment that is perfect for players with limited schedule who still want high quality progression. In addition to raids, LSH is running mythic dungeons to help gear our members outside of raid nights. Lastly, LSH offers a stable team of members that you can rely on week to week and expansion to expansion.

Please see the below contact information section, if you would like to speak to someone directly. Also, visit our website for more information, or to submit an application.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 8:15-11 PM EST

Contact Information:
    Recruitment: Aranel#1675, Santamarce#1454

I think we should chat about a spot in our guild. OOB was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. If any of this works for you add me so we can talk.

Geo#1668

Thanks again,
    Geo

Hey, you sound perfect for us. We're a long-standing raiding guild with many members who have been here for multiple expansions, and we show no signs of slowing down. We have 2 different raid teams that each raid on two nights (T/TH for Mythic and M/W for Heroic) and have optional raids going on other days as well, especially Saturday and Sunday. Most of us are in our 20s and 30s. Some of our members PvP but we are definitely PvE dominated. We are Alliance side. I think that checks off everything you listed?

Add my btag and we can talk, Halosis#1645. Both of our teams are looking for a rogue, especially our Mythic team. We can talk in detail about what that means for you if you are interested.