Warlock TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2 w/Download

Hey all! With the release of 7.2 also comes updates for all Profiles. The majority of the changes made will be cosmetic and QoL overall but some classes have seen changes to the rotation based on feedback given by the community.

With this update comes a new form of Combat and Profile toggles as well as tier tracking and a simplified rotation system that is both easier to edit and move around your screen.

I hope you guys find this useful and please give me any feedback and suggestions so that I can continue to improve these profiles moving forward!

General

- New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Tier Tracker has been added for T19 and T20 gear
    - Hidden Trackers have been reduced in size and moved
    - Combat and Profile toggles have been removed
    - A new version of the toggle has been added allowing you to turn profiles on and off without opening edit mode!

Affliction

- Life Tap will now show at 45% mana
    - Unstable Affliction will now be suggested more rapidly than previous versions
    - Contagion bar has been removed. Unstable Affliction trackers will display at all times
    - Reap Souls will now highlight when an ideal time to use it occurs

Demonology

- A new Counter system has been added that will track the number of demons you have summoned
    - Thal'kiel's Consumption will now highlight when a set number of demons are active
    - Layout has been adjusted to better emphasize important trackers

Destruction

- Conflagration will now be suggested at 3 spell charges

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Never used this before... so gonna jump in the fire and see how I like it. Thank you for you work!

Awesome work man, love it! <3

UPDATE 4/13/17 - 1.0.1

General

- Combat and Spec toggles now hide until the mouse is over them. A small WoW icon is shown to represent the position of the group

Demonology

- Fixed an issue causing Grimoire of Service to not show when selected

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Demo Lock here:
    I was wondering if you might have started looking at PTR 7.2.5. Right now the warlock profile isn't working on PTR it doesn't recognize the new shard system. I haven't figured out how to get it to so far. I love the work you've done so far.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aadder View Post
    Demo Lock here:
    I was wondering if you might have started looking at PTR 7.2.5. Right now the warlock profile isn't working on PTR it doesn't recognize the new shard system. I haven't figured out how to get it to so far. I love the work you've done so far.

Thanks
    I've been testing some things but it may take a bit of time. New resource systems will have to be added to the add-on

Several updates will be posted in preparation for 7.2.5 that will include updated rotation conditions and condensed grouping.

If there are changes or additions you would like to see please list them here.