904 Assassin rogue looking for guild

Hello,

I am currently looking to find a guild for progression, i am willing to server transfer if needed. Legion experience -> 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M.
    if you have any questions just add me on Bnet SeaWeasel#11684. 904 ilvl for Assassin with 39 traits (working on 41), 906 ilvl for Sub with 41 traits.

pref raiding days -> friday/sat but i can do monday, tues, and thursday tho you will have to give me some times to swap my work times for tues & thursday

thank you

Potatoesalad is the name of the character, currently not allow to post url (RIP me >.>)
    Last edited by SeaWeaselz; 2017-04-02 at 03:15 AM.

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150
    Fujkalo#1218

Hi SeaWeaselz!

I raid in <Regen>. We are a 7/10 M, two night a week guild. Our raid times are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 7pm - 11pm EST, and we are currently in need of another Rogue to help round out our roster. We think you could potentially be a great fit for us, and would love to talk to you about applying. If you are at all interested, please contact one of our officers:

Lemistio (Lemistio#1110)
    Seraphia (Seraphim#1985)
    Aelianna (Aelianna#1758)

Also, feel free to throw up an application at any time:
    http://tinyurl.com/j4hf2lt

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

Hey, we're an active and friendly 2 team guild. Our Mythic team desperately needs a rogue as we continue to push closer to M Tich. I sent you a friend request so that we can chat. I too cannot post links yet, so here is the obligatory spam for our Mythic team. Our recruitment post has much more to it if you can find it, although the link is currently broken on MMO Champ for some reason, so it'll probably be easiest if I just link it to you in our chat. Look forward to hearing from you!

<Tribe of the Ascended> on Burning Legion - US

Our Guild:
    We are a large, long-standing guild composed of many long-time friends and players. We have a large raiding community filled with people who have raided for multiple expansions and at all difficulty levels. We have run two raid teams since Mists of Pandaria: one that pushes Mythic content and another that aims to clear Heroic. The two teams work together often both inside and outside of raid. For example, Mythic team members often join in on Heroic team runs with their mains and alts, and top performing Heroic team members act as subs for the Mythic team. We run Mythic+ of all levels up to and above 15, Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, and Nighthold, and are generally just a very active and social guild.

We are just a group of people who like to play WoW and have fun doing so. We don’t want to make the game feel like a job or an endless grind, despite what some Legion systems tend to lean to. Our Discord server is constantly active in both text and voice channels. You can count on there being some sort of raid happening nearly every night of the week. If you are looking for a stable guild to enjoy the PvE side of the game at all skill levels, then we are your guild.

Mythic Team
    Our team looks to push Mythic progression at a reasonable and competitive pace, without making too many requirements for our raiders and sticking with the motto of enjoying the game. We are currently the top group Alliance side on our server, and have been that every tier since Siege of Orgrimmar with the exception of Hellfire Citadel. Loot is handled through Personal Loot or Master Loot, but is always just an open roll. We encourage talking between fellow raid members to determine if somebody needs it more than you.

Schedule:
    • Tuesday 8pm - 11pm CST (server)
    • Thursday 8pm - 11pm CST

Progression:
    • 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge)
    • 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor (Ahead of the Curve)
    • 4/10 Mythic Nighthold (Ahead of the Curve)

Currently Recruiting:
    Any interested and exceptional raiders are encouraged to talk with us, but we are specifically seeking:
    • Havoc Demon Hunter
    • Rogue

What to Expect from Us:
    • Mythic progression for the foreseeable future
    • Solid leadership
    • A stable and fluid roster
    • Free gems, enchants, tomes, and Vantus runes
    • Help with crafting or a discounted price for regular consumables
    • Guild repairs

What We Expect from You:
    • High attendance, and communication to let us know if you will be unable to make it
    • Knowledge of your class, spec, and fights
    • Willingness to learn and work together
    • Willingness to work with a roster larger than 20

Halosis#1645 and Eweezy987#1102

Consistent Optional Raids
    These raid groups have been forming consistently over the past month or longer and are open to all guild members and alts, so long as they are geared enough for the content. They are completely optional and may not be guaranteed, but can generally be expected to happen.
    • Normal Nighthold: Wednesday 9pm CST
    • Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Saturday 10pm CST
    • Weekend Nighthold: Sunday 6pm CST (day chosen weekly through Doodle but has been Sunday 100% of the time, difficulty depends on the group)
    Last edited by Halosis; 2017-04-05 at 07:49 PM.