Retired HC Raiders LF Friday Heroic Clears

Tl;dr Group of retired hardcore raiders LF 1-Night (Friday Only) casual raiding to clear heroic content with ease.

My buddies and I are looking for a casual guild to raid with in order to: (1) See the content, (2) Stay relevant, gear-wise, and (3) hangout with funny, chill people.

We are a close knit group of homies who just wanna play with some like-minded individuals.

While we are looking for something casual, we are still very competitive in nature and can't help it when we raid. We will 100% compete against eachother and log ourselves for improvement.

Things we want in a raid:
    1. Friday nights ONLY - This is a requirement. We are too busy for multi-night raiding (otherwise we'd compete in the 2-night Hardcore scene; which we have before)
    2. Generally laid-back environment, but some inter-guild competitiveness is a HUGE plus
    3. Must be clearing heroic content with ease.

What we offer:
    1. Extremely strong players that can easily master new encounters and mechanics
    2. Extraordinary DPS
    3. Outstanding previous achievements, including:
    a. Top10 US 2-Night Raiding (<Dauntless> in Legion)
    b. Top100 US Raiding (<The Church> in MoP/WoD)
    c. Top20 World Raiding (<Death Wish> in Vanilla/BC)
    d. Cumulative 1000+ Gold Challenge Modes, Including 13/17 Realm Bests on Darkspear & Kel'Thuzad

Contact me via Bnet to discuss any opportunities and see if we would be a fit: Tollo#1278

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpity bump bumpppp
    Last edited by Tollo; 2017-04-16 at 10:05 PM.

Bump - Still looking!