Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I would argue that the tank challenge is significantly more difficult than that one. My main prot warrior is Ilvl 892 and the best I could do is get the mini boss to 50% after many hours of attempts. I was able to do the Demo Lock challenge on my alt at Ilvl 876 in a few hours.

Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    yeah I got the ring
    Well then ofc it was faceroll lol, that legendary is the ultimate cheese for it. Only a handful of people have done it without, Yipz being one of the very very very few.

For any BM hunters, use a Dire Horn and alternate between it's reflect ability and interrupting. Once you kill the tauren just swap to a spirit beast and gg. Got it as 898 ilvl.

So many people seem to be complaining about people wanting nerfs.

The things is, I would assume a lot of people aren't wanting nerfs because "QQ this is too hard I can't do it in a few attempts". A lot of people are saying "hey Blizzard, this is way easier for certain classes than it is for others." I can't talk about the DPS ones because I haven't tried them yet, but the tank ones are a good example. We've got Guardians reporting that the health they have to DPS down is considerably lower than other tanks, and complaining that the boss's main attack is hitting them for a whole 15% of their health, while for prot warriors, it's hitting for around 50% of their max health. That's not "QQ this is too hard I am bad at this game", that's "why is this considerably harder for certain classes?"

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    So many people seem to be complaining about people wanting nerfs.

The things is, I would assume a lot of people aren't wanting nerfs because "QQ this is too hard I can't do it in a few attempts". A lot of people are saying "hey Blizzard, this is way easier for certain classes than it is for others." I can't talk about the DPS ones because I haven't tried them yet, but the tank ones are a good example. We've got Guardians reporting that the health they have to DPS down is considerably lower than other tanks, and complaining that the boss's main attack is hitting them for a whole 15% of their health, while for prot warriors, it's hitting for around 50% of their max health. That's not "QQ this is too hard I am bad at this game", that's "why is this considerably harder for certain classes?"
    But it doesn't matter if it's harder for some specific specs. The reward isn't everyone based, the reward is spec based. It's for your spec. If it's really hard for rogues, if anything it's more impressive when you see a rogue with it.