Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Well, good for you all.
    I didn't have that luck.
    @Deemerbob: As i mentioned above, i kited the exploding imps outside. No problem with that, at least as far as they did what they were expected to do - explode - after they reached me. That was not happening every time, but that was the minest problem.
    I had imps spawning right on top of me/slightly beside me and exploding instantly or immediately starting to cast its explode and i wasn't able to see it, because they were clumped up with the other imps, or i had no stun/fear available.
    @Arbiter: I had no Umbral Imps up, no shield (wrote an WA to be double save), waited 1-2 sec after the shield dropped and the kick still didn't work. And this happened nearly in every try at least once. (Believe me or not, i don't care)

Hitting the Imps with OF. I had a lot of attempts where i repositioned myself before OF because of the teleport and still couldn't hit all the mobs.

And getting her to 60-65% before the first shield. I have no idea, how you manage that. All buffs + DoS (which i still don't have) + Avatar (didn't use it) + drums (could have used that to be fair, but i don't see any reason for that at the start of the fight). Even with the first imps been killed by OF + WW instantly, this would never work.

As i said, the mechanics and when they appeared are very easy. But it is how they appear. And this is pure rng.

But, i don't care anymore. Don't like the skin and just wanted to be done with the quest. But under this circumstances ... fuck it.
    There you go with that word "luck" again. No one got lucky. They had the skill to handle mechanics properly and used their abilities in an appropriate manner to eventually kill the boss. That's it. And there isn't a single RNG factor in this fight that would cost you the kill.

You can make excuses all you want but all I hear is "excuse excuse excuse". Make a video of these consistent bugs and super huge RNG that is happening that's making it impossible for the world's best warrior to complete this luck filled RNG fight and post it here then. If it was really what you make it out to be there wouldn't be all these warriors in this thread finishing it. The difference between them and you is that they could admit to mistakes and improve on them rather than blame blizzard and downplay every one else's accomplishment.

It's a hell of a lot easier to go on a forum and type words of how one should be handling this boss, but it's another to actually execute those mechanics. If your executions are so perfect then the video will show it. Otherwise I have nothing else to say to you because you're the type of person who can do no wrong and everything that does go wrong is everyone else's fault.

Also, Deemer had a good point. You can time a whirlwind, rampage, OF before they even teleport. That's just you being slow to react. And honestly even if your own bad positions caused one mob to be outside of OF, it's not hard to swap and damage him down.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    There you go with that word "luck" again. No one got lucky. They had the skill to handle mechanics properly and used their abilities in an appropriate manner to eventually kill the boss. That's it. And there isn't a single RNG factor in this fight that would cost you the kill.
    There are RNG factors that can and will cost you the kill. Your individual ability to 'tolerate' that RNG is driven largely by ilvl and access to certain Legendaries. I was able to complete it at 896 with Prydaz and Sephuz's in about 30-40 attempts. Pummel blocking may be uncommon, but it can be a death sentence in certain instances. I even had my Pummel blocked twice in a row. Also, if the adds spawn/teleport far apart, you could miss out on a gigantic portion of damage as you are unable to DPS them during your BC window. Additionally, if your DPS is low for whatever reason, there are many more opportunities for RNG to screw you over the course of a fight as it simply lasts longer. If you attempt at a low ilvl, be prepared for RNG attrition alone to kill you, even on a solid, well executed tick.

Not justifying why others fail, but it isn't as simple as saying 'If you fail, the problem is you'. There are MANY reasons why people fail -- Sometimes it's them, sometimes it's their equip, sometimes it's RNG. There are most definitely RNG elements to the Agatha fight. I actually think some degree of RNG can be interesting. But do remember that less equipped players or players lacking certain Legendaries will suffer more when RNGesus smites them.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Your tactic about first healers is wrong.

After many wipes cause of my own stupidity and lack of sleep i can easily tell you that the easiest way to do P1 is:

Fear the first set of healers, explode the imp somewhere at the side while still nuking the fuck out of her, depending on tries i got her anywhere from 58-65% before umbrals spawned, then you cleave everything down together with BC+OF and a few WWs.

Fearing the first set of healers means using her as a target and fearing right in the middle of them to have them run backwards, they will never do anything after that than right click you till you cleave them down.

Sometimes i even feared the fuming and simply run in circles around her till umbrals spawned and cleaved them down all together.

2nd healers if you actually do damage you will either push the phase around there or a few seconds after, you can ignore them and nuke her to push the phase, piercing howl them and cleave them down with BC+OF when the next imps spawn, the Umbral/Smoldering/Fusing combo, after that its just Piercing Howl everytime she jumps around and a fear along with a BC+OF combo and they are all dead, in pretty much every single try the second imps came at 50-51.5%, i simply pushed her and Piercing Howled them.

When i actually killed her my try was so perfect i had 95% HP left with not a single imp alive, but that was because i wiped so many times i learnt by heart what she will do at any moment, i think when i killed her she didnt even spawn the 5 imps combo cause i was too fast, around 1mil DPS while my previous tries with all sorts of tests and stuff i was wiping at 1-5% at 6 imps spawning.

All my tries after i read about the Omelet buff were below 10-5%, i only kept dying cause panic and stupidity.

There are a few things that make the fight easier that you need to learn:

Spiced Omelet is a must, 10% haste if you are undergeared is godly.

Fear every second set of healing imps, if 1 bugs out just kill it quickly.

Fuming imps can be ignored in P1, drop them somewhere at the side, maybe all together even better, but in P2 it can cost you a lot cause their slime slows you a lot, covers the ground of the Fel Lava effect and her purple effect making you take a ton of damage cause you cant see it at times.

What i found out to be good with fuming imps is to drop them at the corners, risky cause of rocks but doable, if you do it you have nothing to care for.

Did it with 895 equipped cause of Gronntooth with bracers+ belt but i did have death and glory which obviously once you get it the fight becomes that much easier cause you literally destroy the imps much faster.

What i learnt from the fight:

First smoldering imps cleaved down with BC+OF, i tried to leave one at 1-3% (depends how they spawn, this is easy or hard as fuck, you want them spawning at a bad place ) to refresh my War Machine.

Fear the first set of healers/explode fuming at the side while cleaving her or simply fear it too.

If fuming was feared just explode it after to get the War Machine buff and have even bigger burst.

Let the healers melee you, wait for Umblars, BC+OF everything, and nuke the hell out of her, simply just DPS over the shield and interrupt her.

Depending on your DPS/How well you did she is anywhere between 50-55% by then, most of my tries she was at 50-51% and i simply pushed her while the second imps healed her.

Piercing Howl second imps, dodge fire, nuke her asap, wait for imps, cleave them with BC+OF and a few WWs, burst her to 35% so she will teleport away, Piercing Howl imps.

Always watch out for Fuming imps in P2, its better to lose 2 seconds of DPSing to make sure it doesnt explode under her but near some corner than randomly die cause you get a 2mil combined damage in less tha 2 seconds cause you cant see grounds affects, Fel Lava in P2 hurts a lot too, not the boulder, the green circle coming from the room

ETc etc, its literally a learning and deciding when to do what that can make it easier.

BC+ OF should only be used at set of imps, everyone knows that, nowhere else, i wiped many times cause i panicked and used it at 5-10% to execute her only to get outplayed by shield, or shield + umbrals or anything of that short, simply dont, save BC+OF for imps.
    I tried fearing, then i'd have 4 healers up instead of 2, i've also tried piercing howl before she starts phase 2, but that just makes phase 2 harder when you have shit tons of healers later on. Thats why I don't like having healers up before phase 2 starts. I can try it again, just didn't have much success with fear.

I use omlet, hero pot, prepot, flask, rune.

It's hard to picture what exactly you're doing and when without a video, but I figure I can try somethings see if something gets easier.

As for pummel not working, that could be caused by gear combos, talents, etc. There's been a lot of bugs since 7.2 so anything is possible. Next time I have an interrupt fail i'll show a video of it.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arker42 View Post
    There are RNG factors that can and will cost you the kill. Your individual ability to 'tolerate' that RNG is driven largely by ilvl and access to certain Legendaries. I was able to complete it at 896 with Prydaz and Sephuz's in about 30-40 attempts. Pummel blocking may be uncommon, but it can be a death sentence in certain instances. I even had my Pummel blocked twice in a row. Also, if the adds spawn/teleport far apart, you could miss out on a gigantic portion of damage as you are unable to DPS them during your BC window. Additionally, if your DPS is low for whatever reason, there are many more opportunities for RNG to screw you over the course of a fight as it simply lasts longer. If you attempt at a low ilvl, be prepared for RNG attrition alone to kill you, even on a solid, well executed tick.

Not justifying why others fail, but it isn't as simple as saying 'If you fail, the problem is you'. There are MANY reasons why people fail -- Sometimes it's them, sometimes it's their equip, sometimes it's RNG. There are most definitely RNG elements to the Agatha fight. I actually think some degree of RNG can be interesting. But do remember that less equipped players or players lacking certain Legendaries will suffer more when RNGesus smites them.
    Pummel blocking, if it's even an issue, can't be so much of an issue that it's caused over 100 failed attempts especially considering in the ~20 attempts I did there wasn't a single blocked interrupt. Only the interrupts of which I mistakenly did so with an Umbral up or doing it before the shield fell completely off. It can't be so common that someone can claim that it happens every single attempt and it not be their fault.

Also, no RNG factors won't cost you the kill. That would be implying that bad RNG makes the fight hard enough to where you pretty much can't kill it. This isn't the case. Just because an imp might teleport 5 yards away from another one or maybe you'll get 2 boulders falling down the same path in a row doesn't mean the fight got any harder.

On my kill I even fucked up twice. I hit a boulder once and even interrupted an imp by accident causing me to delay the interrupt on Agatha. I'm only 890 and have no healing bracers. Ilvl isn't the problem. The ability to "tolerate" the little RNG in the fight isn't down to your ilvl. It's about competence. I do agree though certain legendaries help (but not necesarrily required).

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    I tried fearing, then i'd have 4 healers up instead of 2, i've also tried piercing howl before she starts phase 2, but that just makes phase 2 harder when you have shit tons of healers later on. Thats why I don't like having healers up before phase 2 starts. I can try it again, just didn't have much success with fear.

It's hard to picture what exactly you're doing and when without a video, but I figure I can try somethings see if something gets easier.

As for pummel not working, that could be caused by gear combos, talents, etc. There's been a lot of bugs since 7.2 so anything is possible. Next time I have an interrupt fail i'll show a video of it.
    Starting with the first 2 healers, if you target Agatha and hit fear while in range to hit both of the servants, they'll run off for a few seconds and then come back and just beat on you rather than starting to cast. Just be careful not to damage them during the fear (basically just avoid cleave until they run off). My biggest problem was remembering that I had position myself a certain way or else one of the imps would avoid the fear and then I had to stop on the boss to focus it down. I believe they will eventually start to cast again but it takes a while. Well enough time to kill them with whirlwinds and Wrecking Ball procs before the next healers come. I personally interrupted one and then killed them before focusing back on the boss (just make sure you don't use interrupt if it's about time to use it for Agatha's cast). Using interrupting between her casts help a ton with reducing the healing done to her. You can get 1-2 interrupts off depending on how quickly you use them before needing to use one on Agatha again.

And killing the adds before transitioning to Phase 1 is fine. That's what I did. It's not a dps race. You just need to be dealing with mechanics, bursting down the imp group, and doing enough damage to outdo the healing of the imp servants (which isn't that much if you're fearing and interrupting them as much as possible).
    Last edited by Arbiter; 2017-04-18 at 05:50 PM.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

This scenario is more of a test of what legendaries you have than anything else. When I completed it, I had done 66 mil healing, 29 mil was from Prydaz and 11 mil was from Rethus. They honestly trivialized the entire encounter, I had to make a colossal mistake to die, like being hit by a boulder. With any combo of Prydaz/Rethu/Mannoroths it just lets you grind through the fight with almost no threat of dying outside of just blatantly screwing up mechanics.

Did anyone else do it with the command center being up at the same time? :P

I had no Umbral Imps up, no shield (wrote an WA to be double save), waited 1-2 sec after the shield dropped and the kick still didn't work. And this happened nearly in every try at least once. (Believe me or not, i don't care)
    As I said, its a bug. If you wait until your rampage is done and then pummel, or wait till gcd is over. Interupt works 100%. I tested it and also reported it. Dark fury will not oneshot you so you have time to let your ability finish casting before interupting.

Hitting the Imps with OF. I had a lot of attempts where i repositioned myself before OF because of the teleport and still couldn't hit all the mobs.
    I stood under her, BC+Avatar+OF+Kil'jaeden trinket, WW, Bang all dead before teleport. And I am just under 900ilvl equipped for this fight.

And getting her to 60-65% before the first shield. I have no idea, how you manage that. All buffs + DoS (which i still don't have) + Avatar (didn't use it) + drums (could have used that to be fair, but i don't see any reason for that at the start of the fight). Even with the first imps been killed by OF + WW instantly, this would never work.
    Who cares if they can do it or not. You go at your own pace. It doesnt matter if shes still at 90% when shield comes. Its not a dps race and people can't grasp that. I found DoS terrible for this fight.

Despite channeling, agatha can still block your pummel, which is retarded.

One incredibly valuable trick I found was to make sure to hit the Imp Servants (healing imps) with CC as often as possible. It increases the effective rate at which you kill Agatha, brings them into melee to easily cleave down during the BC window, and can frequently trigger Sephuz's if you are using it.

For Intimidating Shout, there is a sweet spot where you can fear both Imp Servants every time. Learn it, love it, and use it.

For Pummel, don't hesitate to use it on an imp if you know you've got at least a handful of seconds before Agatha even begins her channel.

Shockwave is great for interrupting multiple Imp Servants should they stack up. Can also be good in a pinch if there are a ton of Umbrals/Smolderings/Fuming clustered. Stormbolt is also good, but can be trickier to use in the heat of combat as it requires you to directly target something. Overall, I prefered Shockwave over Stormbolt as it was easier to use on the fly while dodging shit and focusing a specific target.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    This scenario is more of a test of what legendaries you have than anything else. When I completed it, I had done 66 mil healing, 29 mil was from Prydaz and 11 mil was from Rethus. They honestly trivialized the entire encounter, I had to make a colossal mistake to die, like being hit by a boulder. With any combo of Prydaz/Rethu/Mannoroths it just lets you grind through the fight with almost no threat of dying outside of just blatantly screwing up mechanics.
    I only had Prydaz, but never went below 50% hp. Between regular BT, Furious Charge and Enraged Regen for oshit moments Fury has enough baseline healing to beat the encounter if you don't screw up, and taking a boulder to the face is gg no matter what leggos you use. So while healing defensive legendaries are indeed useful, I don't think they're required in any capacity, you only take significant damage if you screw up an interrupt or let the Imps live for a long time.

I also personally haven't had a single Pummel be blocked without an Umbral being out somewhere.

My interrupt didn't work, and I used it before using rampage. So hope this puts this to rest that pummel can get blocked on this fight.
    https://youtu.be/ASL2Ge6xDlk
    Last edited by galvin; 2017-04-20 at 02:31 AM.

that pummel can get blocked on this fight.
    i've been saying that all week.

Are you cleaving the first set down after fearing them or just burning Agatha?

No one said she doesnt block the pummel, the % of it happening is just low, it can cost you the kill but blaming it on that is silly.

As example in the video there is a healing imp up healing her.

That imp should have been feared and therefor not heal her etc etc.

The fight is all about doing 5 things correctly and she is dead if you have the gear.

There is only 2 RNG that can be called dangerous.

1)Agatha blocking the pummel which you simply enrage regeneration and keep going, unless at the low % where the damage from everywhere + panic will probably wipe you.

2)Umbral imps teleporting under boulders while Dark Fury is up which can be dangerous cause you can go low and can be a bit hard to recover, doable with Furious Charge or Enraged Regeneration (If you have bracers its easy mode) but too dangerous.

As i already said, fear the first 2 adds right at the middle in between them and cleave them down with the Umbral Imps about 20-30 seconds after, all DPS should be on Agatha and should be able to push her below 55% before second imps spawn.

- - - Updated - - -

You are supposed to cleave the first set of imps down along with Umbral Imps about 20-30 seconds after.

The first set of adds will always stick to your ass and right click you.

I used Wreckling Ball on proc irrelevant of rotations and everything, most times healing imps are at 30-50% depending on criticals, not to mention Rampages off agatha destroy them too.

And if they are still alive when Umbrals spawn, i wait for Umbrals to do their teleport, Charge-->BC+OF and spam WW, clear map.

- - - Updated - - -

But you arent supposed to use DoS, i used Terrorbound Nexus and Gronntooth, if you dont have Gronntooth any other passive cleave trinket should work, i know cause i wiped with 10 different set of trinkets below 5% multiple times, as i said, panic and lack of sleep are not good.

Dont forget many cleave trinkets like Terrorbound nexus proc of HASTE, its 1 ppm+ haste, Food+ War Machine + BL make it proc like crazy, and it hits for a lot, which makes things easier, just find what trinkets work for you.

And whoever says its not a DPS race, stop giving false info, the imps and Agatha will destroy you in less than 5-10 seconds when they spawn, i think around 5.5-6mins in, can be prevented if they spawn perfectly and cleaved down before they kill you, but the 2 smoldering+2 fuming+2 umbral+ umbral debuff+ agatha with about 18-20 stacks right clicking for about 300K, not even talking about the passive Fel Lava damage on the ground etc etc that scales off her damage, or her shadow attacks.

She also does Dark Fury at the exact same time, its her "Wipe enrage" as i called it whenever it happened when i had terrible tries, sometimes at 20%, sometimes at 3%.

And because of the stacks on her, Dark Fury starts hitting for 300k instantly, not the starting low damage it does.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-04-20 at 03:36 AM.

I been fearing the first set, then ignoring them till all the adds come out then aoe'ing them all down. My problem is phase 2, after a while I just have too many healers up and that's from fearing them. Just becomes a big cluster F after a while. There been time I fear the adds but they keep healing and dont come to me, I just have no stable phase 2, its vert inconsistent. Its hard without timers, after phase 2 I just lose track when things will happen and just react to them when they happen.

fear isn't reliable in phase 2, then when adds dont come to me, they don't get killed in time. Whole idea using fear is so I don't have to kill each one by its self. Now if both adds came right to me, then I could just ignore them till the next aoe phase. Just normal cleaving takes forever.
    https://youtu.be/PRXadNPNPto
    Last edited by galvin; 2017-04-20 at 04:22 AM.

I been fearing the first set, then ignoring them till all the adds come out then aoe'ing them all down. My problem is phase 2, after a while I just have too many healers up and that's from fearing them. Just becomes a big cluster F after a while. There been time I fear the adds but they keep healing and dont come to me, I just have no stable phase 2, its vert inconsistent. Its hard without timers, after phase 2 I just lose track when things will happen and just react to them when they happen.
    As far as i remember i had 4 imps up max but they never/barely healed agatha in P2 cause of Piercing Howl, its really important when she teleports away that you Piercing Howl them, gives you enough time to not care and simply focus her.

Battle Cry +OF should be followed by WW spam in P2 or pretty much finishing down anything at low HP, as example after BC+OF on Umbrals, i finish them with WW and run around cleaving the rest down to make sure they arent alive.

Remember it helps stunning them (Warstomp for me as a tauren) to make them come under her, they stop healing for enough time to move them under her to cleave them passively, it really really helps.

Obviously supposed to re-use fear, as far as i recall used it 3 times, First set, third set when there you have 4 up, fearing all 4 and usually depending how they get feared 2-4 will stop healing, most of the times in most of my tries it was 3 not healing,1 always healing, i just pummeled it if i knew it was safe.

It becomes mechanical..Like first week i barely tried her 4-5 times, second time Mage tower was up, i dedicated 6 hours and over 90 tries (Without having slept for more than 3 hours for 2 days) with all sorts of gear combos and talents , like Skorp trinket, DoS, cof, legendary ww belt , legendary ring for faster agatha focus, i tried everything.

What made me kill her was discovering the omelet exists and 5 tries after she was dead, after discovering the omelet all my wipes were below 5% cause that 10% Haste makes WW spam really really fast, she kept shielding herself and in my panic i used BC+OF to push her only to get owned by Umbrals Spawning right after as they will do cause its time based and its too much damage to sustain.

The try i did get her i just didnt panic and did everything mechanically as i did the rest 100 tries.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-04-20 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    As far as i remember i had 4 imps up max but they never/barely healed agatha in P2 cause of Piercing Howl, its really important when she teleports away that you Piercing Howl them, gives you enough time to not care and simply focus her.

Battle Cry +OF should be followed by WW spam in P2 or pretty much finishing down anything at low HP, as example after BC+OF on Umbrals, i finish them with WW and run around cleaving the rest down to make sure they arent alive.

Remember it helps stunning them (Warstomp for me as a tauren) to make them come under her, they stop healing for enough time to move them under her to cleave them passively, it really really helps.

Obviously supposed to re-use fear, as far as i recall used it 3 times, First set, third set when there you have 4 up, fearing all 4 and usually depending how they get feared 2-4 will stop healing, most of the times in most of my tries it was 3 not healing,1 always healing, i just pummeled it if i knew it was safe.

It becomes mechanical..Like first week i barely tried her 4-5 times, second time Mage tower was up, i dedicated 6 hours and over 90 tries (Without having slept for more than 3 hours for 2 days) with all sorts of gear combos and talents , like Skorp trinket, DoS, cof, legendary ww belt , legendary ring for faster agatha focus, i tried everything.

What made me kill her was discovering the omelet exists and 5 tries after she was dead, after discovering the omelet all my wipes were below 5% cause that 10% Haste makes WW spam really really fast, she kept shielding herself and in my panic i used BC+OF to push her only to get owned by Umbrals Spawning right after as they will do cause its time based and its too much damage to sustain.

The try i did get her i just didnt panic and did everything mechanically as i did the rest 100 tries.
    After 150+ attempts this fight is still harder than mythic raid. Till I find a reliable way to control adds then it'll probably become easier. I'm using the same food you did. I don't use stun since I need the extra mobility.

After 150+ attempts this fight is still harder than mythic raid. Till I find a reliable way to control adds then it'll probably become easier. I'm using the same food you did. I don't use stun since I need the extra mobility.
    If you want to cheese it and just get it done, wait until you have the legionfall reinforcements buff from the command center. Since the fight is in open world broken isles, the buff is active and you receive combat assistance (unless it gets fixed or has been fixed)

Stuff like this is where you can wipe, and this happens often. But you have to kill them or they kill you.
    https://youtu.be/IJaq7EC2pmE

Just posting here to help some people after I got it done after 5 attempts. 899 ilvl - talents 1311232 - Neck(no dps enchant) and wrist legendaries -str flask and wildfowl food, no rune,pots or drums. Trinkets were wartooth and might of krosus which was just a stat stick essentially.

My gear was mostly just the highest ilvl I had in my bags and 4 piece tier. Ideally you want to stack as much mastery as you can so that umbral and smoldering imps die just from BC OF.

Opener was charge,WW,BC,BT,Rampage,OF. if the smoldering imps are still up just cleave them down. There are two ways to deal with the imp servants. One is to stand between both of them and fear them while targeting agatha which most of the time causes them to stop casting afterwards and just become normal adds, if they start casting again kill them asap.The second way is to interrupt one of them and pull it directly on top of the other one and cleave them down.In phase one just let the fuming imps explode directly under her so that you can keep dps up. As stated above just use BC OF to kill umbrals and smoldering, if they are still up WW cleave or single target if one is high. Interrupt Agatha asap of course whenever she is vulnerable to it.

In second phase servants are to be killed asap when they come up. Turn and go after them. If the fuming imp spawns while you are killing servants in mid stop and let it blow up. If the imp spawns while on agatha run out and let it blow up out of melee range of her on one side of the ramp up top. If you are at the bottom and they spawn, run to a safe space by the wall behind agatha and let them explode there. For the umbrals and smolderings in P2. Sometimes its better to wait for them to warp first if they are too far in the back on either side of the room. When she was at her last 10% I ignored the servants and just blew all my cds while execute dumping her. Again interrupt agatha whenever she casts her channel and she is vulnerable.

Now I usually just play tank spec which means that most of you mains should be able to easily beat this if you just take control of the fight. The only dps race here is killing the adds fast.

I'll check back every once in a while if someone asks anything.