Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    someone explain what COS is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    someone explain what COS is?
    Court of Stars. But on a more serious note I think he means CoF which is Convergence of Fates or maybe CoS is a new term he made which means the best trinket combo, that is CoF + DoS

Any chance it's doable with KJ trinket?

Deleted
    KJ should be good as many good aoe trinkets. About DoS, adds "eat up" dmg instead of only boss and when you got rid of adds you don't have bc to use it with

From my experience, using CoF and DoS and using BC on cd worked best. Saving it for adds just made the boss last too long. I only killed the umbral and smoldering imps. I kept the big imps feared and slowed, I killed like 4 of them total. I was able to phase the boss this way in 1.5 minutes and my total time for the kill was just above 5 minutes. Once she phases you never have to kill big imps since you can force her teleport then slow them as they walk across. Even with healing legendaries you can't fight the boss too long so I found maximizing dps on the boss worked best. This was with 903 ilevel and 41 weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by l10f View Post
    From my experience, using CoF and DoS and using BC on cd worked best. Saving it for adds just made the boss last too long. I only killed the umbral and smoldering imps. I kept the big imps feared and slowed, I killed like 4 of them total. I was able to phase the boss this way in 1.5 minutes and my total time for the kill was just above 5 minutes. Once she phases you never have to kill big imps since you can force her teleport then slow them as they walk across. Even with healing legendaries you can't fight the boss too long so I found maximizing dps on the boss worked best. This was with 903 ilevel and 41 weapon.
    Armory link?

Also, what'd you do about the Fuming Imps?
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post

I put them in the corner behind her on her left and let them explode there. For the part with the boulders, I lust the first time to make it shorter (and old war the second time), but if i can i make them explode in the back where the boulders spawn (kinda risky), and when she is downhill I make them explode in front of her like that I can go against the wall and see the boulders coming.

Deleted
    Just finished mine and felt like bragging a bit about it.
    904 ilvl took around 60 tries (would take much less if my hands wouldnt shake like crazy at 10% :P)
    First tries were horrible so if you have enough ilvl just dont give up, with each try you gain more experience about fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Drtydeeds View Post
    Armory link?

/wow/en/character/stormrage/giantsword/advanced

I let them blow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kormak View Post
    Just finished mine and felt like bragging a bit about it.
    904 ilvl took around 60 tries (would take much less if my hands wouldnt shake like crazy at 10% :P)
    First tries were horrible so if you have enough ilvl just dont give up, with each try you gain more experience about fight.
    Did you use DOS/COF? Or gronntooth?

Deleted
    DoS and Claw of Crystaline Scorpid(915), but only because i didnt have any other good trinket for this fight, tried gronntooth but it didnt seem to work for me.

I got to 5% then got smoked by a boulder because I was freaking out >_<

edit: 2%

It's so frustrating the variance in damage. Even in the beginning when you charge in, sometimes the imps are right on you sometimes they are in africa so you are automatically fucked from the start because yougota move off the boss to hit them.
    Last edited by shyguybman; 2017-04-06 at 03:54 AM.

Deleted
    i did it with gronntooth warhorn and arcanocrystal. Prydaz/ww belt as legendarys
    war horn is great on agatha, i had 60% uptime on the buff!

I just finished the challenge with a total of about 6-7 attempts.
    My gear and talents are linked the picture
    I also used the gronntooth warhorn.

http://imgur.com/a/FYUcE

Deleted
    I got possitively shat on in there. Stupid things I don't know anything about did something awful to me.

i completed it couple of days ago on NA.. for information - was ilvl904 equipped, bracer+belt legendaries, netherbound/skorp trinkets.. kited+killed the fumings - save bc + of for all the imp packs etc.. i would say roughly around 40 attempts

Finished at 897 Equipped with Sephuz and Najentus as I have no healing legendaries, 11% vers and 7% leech seemed to make up enough healing but were probably slightly more than necessary, I used an 895 Skorp Trinket and a 890 Phaedra's, the latter of which ended up being 8% of my damage, if you can somehow convince your ML to loot you what is ostensibly a ranged trinket it makes the imp packs significantly easier.

904 seems pretty high for this challenge, but ya

Deleted
    Tried it about 10 times yesterday with Prydaz and Cloak (only got helm and shoulders aswell) and best try was at 56%.

Equipped ilvl was 894.
    At some point I just got overwhelmed by imps and Agathas shield, but in almost all cases I fucked up a Fuming Imp and got that sweet area right in the middle of the path.
    Gonna grab some more HC and Mythic NH loot during our progress and head back into it in a week.

Finished it at 902 item level with Prydaz, Belt, Gronntooth and Might of Krosus after maybe 20 tries (+ watching a lot of videos, reading tips).
    It was very clean kill - triggered no fuming for the whole fight and killed all imps till the very end.

I really enjoyed doing it - it felt like real progression, which is remarkable for a single person encounter.

At first tries went horrible, after some time I learned to prioritize the imps (as well as their spawning patterns and the importance of a well placed BC+OF to get rid of big waves), and then it just became a challenge of perfect execution.
    Kiting fumings, dodging rocks while still correctly prioritizing what to do is a real multitasking challenge .

Major points:
    * AE needed (Najentus Belt helped me a lot)
    * Selfheal needed (Prydaz/Bracers)

Even though I think the selfheal part currently is a bit overrated - substantial damage only seems to happen when something goes wrong (fume explosion, not interrupting her channel for to long, letting her get shielded by umbrals while channeling, caster imp living to long).
    Sure it helps when something goes wrong, but considering a completely clean try Furious Charge should be enough.

AE on the other hand - at least with current gear levels (and a "kill everything" strat) Najentus + AE trinket felt nearly mandatory.
    Last edited by Tseng; 2017-04-06 at 10:15 AM.