Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
    Even though I think the selfheal part currently is a bit overrated - substantial damage only seems to happen when something goes wrong (fume explosion, not interrupting her channel for to long, letting her get shielded by umbrals while channeling, caster imp living to long).
    Sure it helps when something goes wrong, but considering a completely clean try Furious Charge should be enough.

AE on the other hand - at least with current gear levels (and a "kill everything" strat) Najentus + AE trinket felt nearly mandatory.
    That was my feeling aswell yesterday.
    Big damage only came in in case I fucked up, so I'll try it without Prydaz next time and take overall higher ilvl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiowas View Post
    That was my feeling aswell yesterday.
    Big damage only came in in case I fucked up, so I'll try it without Prydaz next time and take overall higher ilvl.
    i dont think you need an ae trinket, if you hit your of perfect you should not have problems with ae dmg, i used dos because i had no ae trinket

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rectan View Post
    i dont think you need an ae trinket, if you hit your of perfect you should not have problems with ae dmg, i used dos because i had no ae trinket
    I run DoS and Skorpyron trinket at the moment.
    Only other choice would be Might of Krosus.

I just finished it last night after like 50 tries >_< I was using the bracers/belt for the majority but last night I tried Prydaz/Belt and my trinkets were CoF & Grontooth. I actually think CoF is good for this despite some people saying it's not because you have to save BC for adds which is true but you can definitely fit in an extra couple BC in.
    Last edited by shyguybman; 2017-04-06 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted
    Did after maybe a dozen tries. No Death and Glory trait, 898 equipped with gorgronn horn and a 870 nexus (902 on the tries without it).

Went with bracers and prydaz, but as others said on the perfect try prydaz is useless, bracers still give you a lot of leeway as to when to deal with adds / when to push the boss so she jumps away.

Be wary of the imps that spawn in the lava part of the room after they translocate away, charging them made me drop in the lava on 3 tries, so I ended up not charging at all in this area just to be safe.

I handled the fuming imps by letting them explode away from the playing field, aka on the right behind the boss in P1 (you don't need to leave melee range), in the boulder drop zone for the lava area (not that risky since boulders didn't seem to drop down around their spawn timer), and behing agatha on the left when facing her on the door side, there's a little rock tip where you can stand and still dodge a stray boulder.

I lusted then old war for the lava phases as they're without a doubt the hardest phases of the fight.

This shit is ridiculous, you kill the fire/shadow imps, the healing imps heal too much on the boss, wipe. You kill the healing imps, the fire/shadow imps kill you, plus all the AOE on the ground that deals damage and slows.

- - - Updated - - -

the most trouble im having is the imps heal too much i cant get the boss down

Deleted

Agatha kill

Hey everyone!

Just killed agatha with my 896 fury currently at 39 traits. weapon at 916
    fight took me around 6 min with 900k dps

a few tips:

use mastery statstick --> helps kill the imps
    use gronntooth trinket 10% extra dmg against demons
    use haste on kill bufffood
    use leg bracers. since i didnt have any other good dps leg i used prydaz aswell. but was kinda useless. i never dropped below 90% anyway and never had to use my def cd due to the bracers

talentsetup:

war machine
    shockwave
    wrecking ball
    bounding stride
    5&6&7 standard fury dps

keep an wrecking ball procc before addspawn and only use cds + OF for adds!

GL everyone. definitely doable with sub 900 ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by zyqtwarri View Post
    Hey everyone!

Just killed agatha with my 896 fury currently at 39 traits. weapon at 916
    fight took me around 6 min with 900k dps

a few tips:

use mastery statstick --> helps kill the imps
    use gronntooth trinket 10% extra dmg against demons
    use haste on kill bufffood
    use leg bracers. since i didnt have any other good dps leg i used prydaz aswell. but was kinda useless. i never dropped below 90% anyway and never had to use my def cd due to the bracers

talentsetup:

war machine
    shockwave
    wrecking ball
    bounding stride
    5&6&7 standard fury dps

keep an wrecking ball procc before addspawn and only use cds + OF for adds!

GL everyone. definitely doable with sub 900 ilvl
    You're above 900 if you ended up 896 with gronn. It dragged my normal 899 to 892.

Just finished it after 4 or so hours of cumulative trying. Milk was the dealbreaker without bracers. Also used Sylvan Potion on the last few attempts, helped quite a lot aswell

Deleted
    Hi Guys,

I completed it today after 52 tries which mainly included different gear sets/talent builds (with or without DoS, Dmg trinkets on Use vs. Stat Sticks). My conclusion is that you just somehow have to align your cds/movement/timings with the encounter and try to be as reproducible as possible. E.g. if you kill or not kill the first healer imps this will determine when Agatha will have her shield up in the first place etc. Hence I do not think there is an optimal setup, just different strategy that fit certain builds.

I wanted to share in the following as detailed as possible how I did it:

Gear: 903 equipped, going for High Mastery (Crit 14 %, Haste 23 %, Mastery 50 %) Legendary Belt and Boots, Trinkets: Mastery stat stick 895 and DoS 895 (while some recommend not to take Draught, I felt best with it and the timing actually aligns.). I definitely do not recommend CoF as the Imp Packs spawn at around 55 sec timer, which is too short for 2 BCs to fit and too long to make use of the ~32 sek CD with CoF.

Talents: 1311232
    War Machine is a must. As I did not have bracers/prydaz/cloak, I felt most comfortable with 2 charges on charge for increased healing. Shockwave is not needed as Fuming Imps are detonated in corners.

Consumables: Flask, Rune, Spiced Wildfowl (10 % haste for 60 sec after killing of an enemy)
    Pots: Prolonged Power (I like saving money, but Old War surely is better), Drums (25 % haste)

After all, if executed well, I think none of the buffood etc is need at a gear around 900 iLVL.

Strategy:
    - Stand next to her and initiate fight by attacking with WW (makes first Rampage cleave 4 targets), then BC+Ramp and OF to kill adds asap, followed by BT to refresh enrage then use remaining 2 sec of BC for Draught [Health + 85 %]
    - Wait for healer imps to arrive at their position, then fear both of them by standing exactly in their middle (keep Agatha in target, otherwise 1 Imp will remain in position and start casting immediately after the fear). Some ppl told it is a bug that the Imps often to not attempt to heal Agatha again, to me it seems more like intended. Be sure not to break the fear with an AE ability. If one Imp of the 1. set was out of range for the fear, you can interrupt it in total 2 times before needing the interrupt for the shield
    - Fuming Imp spawns at the same time. After fearing heal imps, I deposited the Imp at the side and used WW shortly before it explodes to trigger War Machine and Bufffood Buff (this should be done with every Fuming Imp throughout the fight)
    - 1. set of healer imps returned from fear and kept attacking me while Agatha gained her first shield (Rota: I excluded FS from the Rotation here to cleave BT and Ramp on the 2 healer imps, Agatha all the time main target)
    - In parallel, second Fuming Imp spawned, again deposited on the side and ensured to WW him before explosion to get haste buffs
    - Interrupt Agatha's Fury
    - As soon as BC is off CD you know that the Imp Pack soon will spawn, containing Umbral/Smoldering Imps. I waited for them to spawn, popped BC and used OF/WW to kill them asap, with the 1. set of healer imps among them. Had 2-3 seconds of BC left to kill the first of the 2. set of healer imps and afterwards quickly ST the second one with all haste buffs up. Furious Charge works well here to heal yourself up to ~100%
    - third Fuming Imp deposited as before, trigger Haste buffs [Agatha: ~60 % health]
    - Agatha's shield immediately removed with unbuffed DoS (takes 2 seconds as no other target is around) and cast kicked
    - 3. set of healer Imps feared again as before (CD is just up in time)
    - Fuming Imp deposited
    - Second Imp pack with BC+ OF/WW cleaved including 3. set of healer Imps who just return from being feared (in necessary wait 1-2 sek)
    - After 1-5 GCD of ST dmg on Agatha P2 was triggered [Agatha: 50 % health]
    - Killed one healer imp of the 4. set (to gain movement speed and haste buffs), slow the other with Piercing Howl
    - ST dmg on Agatha, dodge boulders, interrupt second imp of 4. set for 1 time

P2 highly depends on your dmg output, how well you deposit the Fuming Imps (do it in the far edges of the area, where Boulders spawn) and also a bit on the luck of how grouped the Imp packs spawn. If I remember correctly it went like this

- Dealt ST dmg to remove shield and interrupt the cast
    - Wait for next Imp Pack and cleave down all Imps including 3 healer Imps (1 from 4.set, 2 from 5. set)
    - Agatha should drop below 40 % and teleport to other end of the room
    - If 5. set of healer Imps just spawn after teleport, I killed 1 to gain buffs and slowed the other
    - Depost Fuming Imp to get Buffs
    - Next shield of Agatha removed with unbuffed DoS (if Boulder is on the middle of the ramp you can make it in time, esp. with War Machine movement speed from fuming Imp)
    - Pop Drums with BC+OF/WW upon next Imp Pack to kill them and all three healer Imps (1 from 5. set, 2 from 6. set), ST focus on remaining healer Imps and 1 spare interrupt
    - ST through shield and interrupt
    - Agatha teleported to the other room [Health around 25 %]
    - Killed 1 Imp of 7.set
    - ST on Agatha, Interrupt 1 imp
    - Next Imp Pack kill again with BC+OF/WW etc, used 2nd Prolonged Power and Enraged Regen
    - fear 8.set of Imps and bring Agatha below 10 %, so she teleports again. Use Piercing Howl on 8. set
    - Deposit Fuming Imp to gain haste buff
    - Watch out for Boulders, then use DoS BUFFED with BC before Imp Pack spawns to make her Immune
    - DoS blasted through her shield and couple of Executes finished her off

General Tips:
    - WW Fuming Imps shortly before explosion to gain War Machine / Bufffood buff while depositing
    - Use Fear efficiently to always fear both healer Imps. Messing up the 1. set was fine, all others shifted the timings (Agatha teleporting and instantly spawning an Imp Pack etc) and led to a wipe for me
    - My overall Dmg was ~890k. If you do much more ST, phase 2 will be really different in terms of timing (had 820k in bad trys, 920k in good ones, its really depends mainly on execution of the mechanics)
    - I read some ppl claim that sometimes the encounter is bugged with Agatha being uninterruptable despite her shield is down. Note that with an Umbral Imp up she is not only dmg but also interrupt immune, hence they are first priority always
    - In the beginning I first always was scared when Agatha's shield went up, but actually it is sufficient to start ST her after 5-7 seconds, e.g. to kill a healer imp before
    - Watch her health and energy bar. It might be helpful to sometimes drop dmg on her to wait for another shield/imp pack spawn before a teleport

I hope you will succeed as well! GL fellow Warriors!

Fury warrior 898ilvl completed

Talents: 1311232
    Trinkets: Terrorbound Nexus and Groontoth War Horn (10% dmg to demons)
    Legendarys: Bracers and WW-Belt

Wpn ilvl 917.
    Relics: 2xBC dmg + Charge gives extra rage (useless but highest ilvl)

Consumeables: Mammoth Milk, Sylvan Elixir, Str Flask, Spiced Wildfowl Omelet, Old War potions, Heroism Drums.

Unbuffed:
    Crit: 20%
    Haste: 21%
    Mastery: 49%
    Versatility: 7%
    Hard as fuck but doable Thanks for all the tips in the thread!
    Last edited by Gladarg; 2017-04-06 at 10:15 PM.

I'm too lazy to check if this has been said, but you don't actually need to damage the fuming imp. All it does is run at you then explode when it touches you (after a short cast).

Just move away from the boss, let it hit you, then charge back in.

the healing imps got too much hp and its hard to pull them together, have to kill separately, fearing them does not do much because u need to kill them anyway. CDs have to be saved for the other imps So what should i do? everytime i get to 70% i start to get my ass beat by the imps because they seem to spawn faster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I'm too lazy to check if this has been said, but you don't actually need to damage the fuming imp. All it does is run at you then explode when it touches you (after a short cast).

Just move away from the boss, let it hit you, then charge back in.
    This is true, though it's worth it to poke it with WW before it dies just to refresh Warbringer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    the healing imps got too much hp and its hard to pull them together, have to kill separately, fearing them does not do much because u need to kill them anyway. CDs have to be saved for the other imps So what should i do? everytime i get to 70% i start to get my ass beat by the imps because they seem to spawn faster
    Had the same problem, maybe my strat above helps you?
    Aligns CDs to kill the spawning Imp packs plus the healer sets.

Just read about Mammoth Milk and Sylvan Potion. Are they usable with all the other stuff (inkl. Flask)?! This make the fight a lot easier, I am sure.

Deleted
    After many many pulls with prydaz and bracers and 1% wipes i swaped to prydaz + belt and killed it.

Used 1 min haste buff food, rune and popped drums when she teleported at like 15% feared the healing adds and nuked her.

Trinkets - 880 arcano (can get for 5k shards) +CoF

Also on P1 i got her to like 52% cleared all the adds and then pushed her to p2, seemed to go very smooth this way.

Exxecute (the maelstrom eu)

Quote Originally Posted by Avyrana View Post
    Had the same problem, maybe my strat above helps you?
    Aligns CDs to kill the spawning Imp packs plus the healer sets.

Just read about Mammoth Milk and Sylvan Potion. Are they usable with all the other stuff (inkl. Flask)?! This make the fight a lot easier, I am sure.
    So u mean not to dps the healers until the packs spawn? thats gonna heal the boss too much right?

Deleted
    Mammoth Milk doesn't seem to work. If it did then it got hotfixed cause i couldn't use it last night. I was getting an error "wrong zone", tbh it was late and i didn't try to use it outside and then zone in for the scenario if thats the case. Anyway without neck/bracers or food only managed to get around 30-35% then i was getting overwhelmed from the inc dmg.

So u mean not to dps the healers until the packs spawn? thats gonna heal the boss too much right?
    You should be able to outdps 2 healing at the same time.

The way I did it:
    Used DoS and Whetstone.
    Ilvl 899eq with bracers and belt.

Lusted on pull + old war. Instantly went for Agatha while WB, OF and Whestone killed the first pack and kept tunneling Agatha till umbrals. Should be between close to 60% when that happens. When umbrals spawn, I pop CDs and kill them asap. If I had 4 healing adds up after killing umbrals (could happen with bad teleport rng) I feared or finished them off if they were on low hp.

In p2 I kept to the same pattern. Got some good RNG on 13ish% and managed to kill full umpral spawn+4 healing imps with BC-OF-WB-Whetstone. After that I just tunneled boss for kill.

As for DoS. Never used it with BC. Basically just ended up using it to instantly break shield (make sure you're enraged before using).
    Last edited by trashfu; 2017-04-07 at 09:13 AM.

Im just gona infuriate everyone and say i killed agatha on release mainly because of my 925 terrorbound nexus trinket and my 925+socket krosus trinket. First one killed imps, second was used to nuke shields.

Died multiple times due to meteors in combination with poor fuming imps management.

913 equipped, war machine, double time, wrecking ball, furious charge.
    Used mannoroth and prydaz, although you can easily sub manno with ww belt without losing efficiency.

P.S. I found cof and dos to be entirely ineffective. Dos - because this is not a st fight, cof threw my timing with aoe bursts.
    Last edited by Hulkbash; 2017-04-07 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    Exactly not dps the healers until packs spawn. You can totally prevent any heal if you stand between both of them and fear them, they will return to you after fear expires and will only melee attack you. With the next Imp pack they die in the AE dmg anyway.
    No need to outdps their heal and no fuckup with agatha's energy/shield.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbash View Post
    Im just gona infuriate everyone and say i killed agatha on release mainly because of my 925 terrorbound nexus trinket and my 925+socket krosus trinket. First one killed imps, second was used to nuke shields.
    You should play lottery with dat luck!
    Last edited by mmocb429d0a8ab; 2017-04-07 at 04:42 PM.