Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well killed her. Was at low health, was a sketchy kill.

Deleted
    I managed to down her after 21 pulls a week ago.

Talents: 1 3 1 1 2 3 2

Gear: ilvl 901, 895 chrono shard and 890 might of krosus
    Sephuz and Agrammar's
    I used potion of the old war, sylvan elixir, wildfowl omelette and countless armies flask.

I got her down to 50% on the first pull and and down to 20% a few times. It was usually the boulders that ended up killing me. On the last attempt I stopped putting focus on the healing adds and instead I focused on surviving.
    I wouldn't have made it without the new golden trait, I got some really lucky heals because of it. That and using furious charge as often as possible (leap out, charge in, bloodthirst).
    Agatha sometimes blocked my interrupt if I pummeled her too fast after her shield went down, waiting a GCD helped a lot.
    I'd break her shield and interrupt as fast as possible though. When she went down to 10% I nuked the living shit out of her.

Good luck guys!
    Last edited by mmocd0bf27acbe; 2017-04-20 at 07:14 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    After 150+ attempts this fight is still harder than mythic raid. Till I find a reliable way to control adds then it'll probably become easier. I'm using the same food you did. I don't use stun since I need the extra mobility.
    Honestly just handle them man. You don't have to actually try and ignore them and cheese. I always prioritized adds over Agatha simply cleaving off of them to do some damage to her outside of the times where she had her shield up and they went down just fine. I always tried to have the adds dead by the time she teleported (still using fear for every other group of servants). If they spawned during the teleport I would slow them and leap down to her and then just kill them when they got near. You COULD keep them slowed and try to ignore them as much as possible but one fuck up means you probably lose. Handling them as they come will slow down the fight but at least it's consistent. Becomes more about execution rather than dps.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Cleaving outside of the aoe cd's. Isn't enough to kill them completely, unless you do nothing but ww. But ww hits like a wet noodle and you're better off just switching off to kill it instead of spending what seems like an eternity to cleave down the 2 healers. So much can go wrong in this fight, the longer it goes the more likely you'll mess up. Bad rng, spawns on the other side of agatha where boulders come down, etc etc.

Some fearing did work well though, but it was still sketchy killing her. I found this was not a fight that felt in my control, only phase 1 was in my control.

Quote Originally Posted by galvin View Post
    Cleaving outside of the aoe cd's. Isn't enough to kill them completely, unless you do nothing but ww. But ww hits like a wet noodle and you're better off just switching off to kill it instead of spending what seems like an eternity to cleave down the 2 healers. So much can go wrong in this fight, the longer it goes the more likely you'll mess up. Bad rng, spawns on the other side of agatha where boulders come down, etc etc.

Some fearing did work well though, but it was still sketchy killing her. I found this was not a fight that felt in my control, only phase 1 was in my control.
    I got her to 20-30% a few times last night.... boulders always get me when I cant see them on the one side.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    I got her to 20-30% a few times last night.... boulders always get me when I cant see them on the one side.
    If it's the side where the boulders end up, just turn your camera to see everything from the side. Gives you more time to react. You're not forced to look behind you're character.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Another summary of a kill-- had done well over 50 attempts, and I don't have the new gold trait on my weapon.

Was 905 Equipped.
    Healing bracers and Belt

Windfowl food.
    Str/Haste stack stick trinket + Krosus trinket

1211232 talents. Used the stun on the fuming imp when needed. Mostly ignored him through the fight and just dropped him in a spot that wouldn't hinder the encounter.

Saved my Heroism potion for the 2nd teleport(When she goes back to the green fel platform).

It was fairly clean. Fearing the pair of imps that heal and cleaving them down during your burst window proved affective.

Too hard for ilvl 894

Quote Originally Posted by Battlescar View Post
    Too hard for ilvl 894
    It's entirely possible at 894, but what 894 is the question.

I completed it at 894 equipped.

What legendary items do you have available to you?

What talents are you using?

Do you have the Death and Glory trait in your artifact?

Are you using all the available helpful consumables?
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Got mine after many pulls of doing it wrong and not having the new golden trait. ( prydaz and ww belt, 902ilvl, scorpid and urn trinkets ). One thing I noticed was that by focusing on singling down the healers, I was losing a ton of time on the boss, and I wasn't making phase 2 until something like 5mins into the fight.

Tips:
    Don't kill healing imps until an add wave spawns. I found it was nice to have a reliable tab target to switch to for this spot too because there were times i'd tab onto Agatha and be doing no damage with my AA's while freaking out about adds.
    Get the new golden trait asap, the healing from this saved my bacon on the kill.
    Wildfowl Omelette
    Save drums for the second phase
    Have a spot to explode the Fuming Imps, stack them up as best you can out of the way, don't bother killing them with one exception.
    About 2minutes in you get a big add wave, right before 2 healers show up. That big add wave has two Fuming in it as well. In this instance I recommend you Piercing Howl, Kite while aoe'ing lightly and then blow everything to bring it all down together. You want to kill these two fuming with the healers as well.
    For P2 I only got there maybe 3-4 times before I got it so I can't offer a ton of advice except I was finding dropping green and fuming on the same side was pretty nice.
    Using Intimidating Shout and and Warstomp as tauren was nice because i could group up the healers. A fear or a stun causes them to follow you for a little bit getting them nicely grouped up. If you go the fear route you want to make sure you IS > WW so you break the fear or they'll just heal from farther away.
    Last edited by Cyclonus-WOW; 2017-04-22 at 02:14 PM.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlescar View Post
    Too hard for ilvl 894
    Considering I did it at 890 I'd say hardly. Didn't take many attempts and I'm sure it could have been done with a lower ilvl. All you really need is enough burst to get down the imps (which is easily doable with DnG). The rest is about control.

Was able to do with ilvl of 888, trinkets were gronntooth and arcanocrystal (had no aoe trinks at all), lege belt and prydaz.
    Ran 1,3,3,1,2,3,2 talents. Used windfowl, flask and rune. 4 piece bonus as well and golden trait unlocked.
    Used prolonged power pots and drums.
    I could push her to 50% after the 2nd wave of imps she spawns thanks to windfowl buff and the gronntooth buff.
    After a i got her to 35% or so and I cleared the imps I pop second pot and hero.

Fearing every second set of imps and clearing imps with WW,BC,ODYNS,WW, RAMPAGE.

so it cant be done again after u beat it once?

Mage Tower is up on EU, so after reading that it's doable with traits at lower lvls i decided to try it. Used the same standard build and confumables(tree, omlette, flask, rune) and killed her in 25 attempts. Did it at 896 ilvl with prydaz, bracers(the only legendaries i don't have are cloak and belt) heirloom trinket and 890 Spontaneous Appendages that i used for mastery and a bit of aoe.

Like 4-5 pulls in i realized that the easiest and best strategy for part one it is to use your fear and stuns on Fuming Imps as interrupts and just nuke them before explosion cast instead of kiting around, with that strategy on every following pull i either had no puddles at all or one if imp accidently died to odyn's fury with the rest of them.

BY FAR the hardest part for me was her first jump, i constantly got hit by boulders and couldn't hit imps in the back with odyn's fury and while trying to get to them i just got hit by a boulder again and died. Eventually i realized that i need to calm down and wait a bit after their spawn, so i could find a place to hit them all. With that in mind it took me 2-3 tries to kill her. If i wasn't such an idiot and was able to dodge the rocks i'd probably kill her within 10 tries, because i already had a really close pull on like 7th attempt.

Oh, and command center buff helps tremendously, which makes me think it'll get nerfed. One of the buffs you get is an aoe zone on the ground which gives you 50% damage buff (could be 30 and 50 healing?) for a minute, so if it spawns right between Agatha and imps you get a huge damage buff and can cheese the first phase, there's also some sort of fire meteorite that helps with imps.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-04-23 at 03:22 PM.

Deleted
    Just completed as 894 ilvl (with heirloom trinket, 898 without). Used Wildfowl Omelette, Flask of the Countless Armies, 1x Potion of the Old war and 1x Potion of Prolonged Power, as well as Drums of Fury. Talent build was 1/3/1/1/2/3/2. Gemmed + Enchanted *everything* for mastery and used a Windscar Whetstone and Gronntooth War Horn as trinkets. I never intentionally killed any fuming imps but rather pulled them to the side of the cave and let them blow up next to lava. Rotated Intimitading Shout and the Whetstone for healing adds, keeping the feared wave alive until umbral imps spawned. Boulders are easy to dodge if you place fuming imps properly, if not they're a bitch. Once she hits 20% just use battle cry, bloodthirst and then odyns fury to nuke any living imps. After that just spam execute til she dies, ignoring all adds.

Deleted
    hm did it two days ago with legendary belt and prydaz. was going for AoE build, ilvl 910 equiped. didnt realize untill reading heer that i could have used drums for bloodlust oh well my gear was enough

Deleted
    895 with prydaz and bracers...and agathas new home is the graveyard
    46 Traits
    talents: 11111232
    draught and heirloom trinket,
    Buffs - Augment Rune, Strength Flask, Wildfowl Omelette, Sylvan Elixir, Potion of the Old War, Drums
    stats: 22%crit; 26% haste and 53% mastery; tier-4P
    958k dps 272mill damage
    Last edited by mmoc01b718c9d4; 2017-04-24 at 09:17 AM.

Managed to kill the bitch with 901 equipped:

Tier - 4pc
    Legendaries - Bracers & Belt
    Trinkets - Heirloom & Whetstone
    Buffs - Augment Rune, Strength Flask, Wildfowl Omelette, Potion of Prolonged Power, Drums
    Artifact Traits - 47
    Talents - 1111232

Deleted
    Done at 890 ilvl, 100 pull on her. Belt and wrist leg. Same talent / conso. I'm very bad English, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    903 equipped, belt + bracers, CoF + Skorp. trinket, 47 traits, 1112232, the usual consumables.