Sentinax farming spec?

Is there a better option than going holy and spamming holy nova? Staying shadow this weekend was painful no matter what talents I chose. Shadowcrash had too long a cd and swp/mind flay was not fun to spam for 30 minutes.

sure beats disc tab dotting swp and divine star. Thanks blizz. Every class is going to be spammy for Sentinax farming. I think I broke my arcane explosion button. I farmed a while on my spriest last night used shadow crash and misery wasnt too bad

Going holy and just healing the ppl tagging stuff or just Misery and tab VT / tab VT

As a healer you can easily find a good group and not tag a single mob, just heal people.

just heal lol, shadow is bad at sentinax farming

you got the right idea, just stay holy and nova or heal. like any content where a lot of things need to die very fast, shadow is basically a dead weight

Deleted
    spam holy nova while healing people

Don't bend over idiotic blizzard design, don't spec heal. Use your friends/guildmates instead.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    I had no problems with shadow for this week's quest. SWP is good at sniping tags on big mobs, and you should really be mainly dotting stuff, not trying to make mind sear work.

For the quest item drops you only really care about the big mobs anyway, and if you're farming for shards, well it's a self inflicted misery regardless of spec. Or class for that matter.

Bind holy nova to mousewheel down.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Deleted
    can't get carpal tunnel any more efficiently