Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I need that genji skin sooooo bad

God the majority of those skins are boring, hope there's some actually legendary quality ones

Deleted
    I think there is a possibility for us to get a McCree & Widowmaker skin, that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I think there is a possibility for us to get a McCree & Widowmaker skin, that would be awesome!
    Actually, there is, the Mcree skin is ok, but the widow skin is decent, I guess, for being what it is. Genji is the only really GOOD skin. But... looks like pve event? hype?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    sadly, it got removed ;-;

however, redditers managed to screenshot some skins.
    widow:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...28/unknown.png
    ninja weeb:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...72/unknown.png
    blackwatch cowboy:https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...31/unknown.png

- - - Updated - - -

we got both, check my links.

edit:got 3.9k currency.

im dumping all the shit i got into the widow one, its just so god damn good.

- - - Updated - - -

may elune bless reddit:

https://streamable.com/1wfsm
    here's the trailer.

Formerly known as Arafal

Don't know why they bother taking things down the DAY before, its all just for hype and is a good thing. Honestly they should release trailers the week before to build up the hype. oh well, blizzard thinks in mysterious ways.

Jessicka, Remember, they also said for this Event "Widowmaker Mains" will be happy with they Skin they made for her.

Looks exciting! I got 3k saved up for that Mercy skin. I cannot wait for the English version tomorrow since I didn't understand anything from the video.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    Looks exciting! I got 3k saved up for that Mercy skin. I cannot wait for the English version tomorrow since I didn't understand anything from the video.
    Doubt that skin is more than epic, not a lot changed with it compared to a regular mercy skin. The torb skin is different, he looks much younger and has extra doodads. Mercy's is just a recolor with a hat, though I guess if you like it that would just save you like 2200 credits

Deleted
    https://overwatch.pl/news/hot-traile...y-potwierdzone
    All skins screenshots + trailer

There is no skin I fell in love, but really like Mercy, Orisa, McCree and orange Thornbjorn.

You can also see the sprays with D.Va as a child and Widowmaker's wedding photo where we can see her husband first time ever.
    Last edited by mmoc15d2f5c062; 2017-04-10 at 07:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    The new widow skin reminds me of Kerrigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Backero View Post
    https://overwatch.pl/news/hot-traile...y-potwierdzone
    All skins screenshots + trailer

There is no skin I fell in love, but really like Mercy, Orisa, McCree and orange Thornbjorn.
    I'm not entirely sure that's an Orisa skin, seems a bit soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reinhardt looks like he is about to say

THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Doubt that skin is more than epic, not a lot changed with it compared to a regular mercy skin. The torb skin is different, he looks much younger and has extra doodads. Mercy's is just a recolor with a hat, though I guess if you like it that would just save you like 2200 credits
    Yes, Mercy's outfit is basically this video and I'm Smithers:

Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Deleted
    Oh noes, guess I'll spend my time this month crying about how I won't be able to get any of these awesome skins, especially the Widowmaker, McCree and Genji ones! I am never lucky with loot boxes and I currently got around 300 in-game currency.

The Mercy one looks like a whole new outfit to me. It certainly couldn't be classified as a recolour.

Oh noes, guess I'll spend my time this month crying about how I won't be able to get any of these awesome skins, especially the Widowmaker, McCree and Genji ones! I am never lucky with loot boxes and I currently got around 300 in-game currency.
    What do you spend it on between events? Or do you just not play between events. Think I have like 4k and I don't play that much, I barely even played the last event (it was close to xmas and I spent like 6k during that so I only had like 200 going into Lunar)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    The Mercy one looks like a whole new outfit to me. It certainly couldn't be classified as a recolour.
    Just doesn't scream legendary, its a recolor with some pliers on the belt and a hat

It has a hat, a new hairstyle, a different stadd, different clothes

It's legendary. Epic are only recolors

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    It has a hat, a new hairstyle, a different stadd, different clothes

It's legendary. Epic are only recolors
    epics are recolors that really stand out and change up the design a bit
    rares are literal recolors
    Legendary change up the character model