Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    I have yet to finish a game in the new mode without losing 1-2 people.

Just lost a game that Myself on Mercy and someone on Rein 2 manned it from the start to 3/4 on the bots at the end
    It is odd. I usually have an extremely solid connection. I timed out and had to reconnect twice the first time I played through.

won the game only for the game to crash at before it finished.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to the Orisa part on Legendary mode, but never beat it so far. It's a really fun gamemode

Only played 1 game so far. That was on hard difficulty. Still pretty easy and would recommend to play on higher difficulties unless you just aren't too good at the game (not meant as a put down, everyone has skill levels).
    "Hard" was a little too easy for me to really enjoy. Hoping to get some friends on later to hang our heads against the highest difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played one game of the new mode, two people dropped out early, so it was just me healing Rein while he swung for the fences. Fun mode, though. Probably will play it more this weekend when I have time.

Love the new Mercy skin. The massive syringe on her staff is everything. Wish she said something different when she rezzed like her other legendary skins do. Something doctory.
    Last edited by Daws001; 2017-04-12 at 02:46 AM.

Playing as Mercy I spent most of my time shooting and using "R" to Rez people. Only used Q once and that was because Rein fell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the alternative mode in allowing all heroes. It was the one thing I wish
    the Junkenstein's Revenge allowed.

But man, that last wave with the Bastions. So goddamn hard.

Looks like best dps is Bastion > soldier > Reaper > Pharah. I only put soldier above Reaper because of null sector bastions who are very bad for reapers range.

Worst tank is zarya who can't get above 15% charge due to enemies having low rate of fire and bad accuracy, at least at lower difficulties. Rhog comes in a close second as his hook won't work on shields requiring him to get behind enemies and bastion Eats him due to range. An 8 second hook with no guaranteed instakill doesn't help on bigger enemies.

So what's your ideal 4 man team?
    For me it is orisa, zen, Bastion and soldier.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

The intentional setup mode is really the only challenging one.

Free for all hero selection, makes this mode alot easier, just pick some counter for bastion and you have a win.

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    The intentional setup mode is really the only challenging one.

Free for all hero selection, makes this mode alot easier, just pick some counter for bastion and you have a win.
    Orisa, soldier 76, Zenyatta and bastion are as far as I can tell the best team. In that final corner orisa sets down a shield and everyone has a ranged attack to pulverize the bastion in the far left corner and then it becomes cake.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, got Reinhardt & Genji's new skin, along with Tjorb's new victory animation.

What about the rest of you?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    So far, got Reinhardt & Genji's new skin, along with Tjorb's new victory animation.

What about the rest of you?
    i bought a 24 pack day 1 cuz im impatient and got every skin besides acouple torbs and mcree. i dont play torb so idc about that but i really want mcree
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

I bought Mercy's new outfit because it is the main one I cared about. I've gotten a couple others along the way: Tracer, one Torb, Bastion, and D.va's selfie intro.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.