Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Well designed challenge. Once you get the rotation down (Keep Blizzard up, Orb on CD, nuke Hands, soak runes) it's easy.

Did it with ilvl904 with Prydaz and Norgannons today (took a break and was fire spec before, so didn't have any frost leggies). So I don't think I heavily outgeared it.

Definitely get a weakaura with sound for the runes, as Blizzard did an awful job at communicating when one spawned.

Just did this as a shadow priest 905 with shoulder/feet legendary. 2 pc t19 & 2pc t20.

ToF/Mania/Mind Bomb/RoS/SL/PI/S2M.

I don't have concordance.

Prolonged pots

Prepotted, popped S2M before fight started, kited the warrior around the pool into a figure eight around the mage and the outside. Once the warrior got to about 73% I popped voidform and proceeded to nail him harder. At about 45% of the warriors HP I potted again, and at 35% I used drums, had to use SW to keep insanity up. As soon as the mage was attackable I dotted him leading from VT -> SWP into SW and proceeded normal rotation there for S2M. Going from the warrior to mage, I had about 55-60 stacks of VF. Once I had dots on the mage I also popped PI and shadowfiend on him. I'm not sure the exact time frame on how much time I had left before the warrior revived, but it was close as I had 3 mil and 8 mil wipes constantly prior to this attempt.

This is doable with enough gear. I'm sure if you have better legendaries than me as well it'll be even easier.

Good luck.