Order resources..

Anyone else think we should get some more things to spend it on I generate it faster than i can spend and now have nearly 200k but nothing to do with it but watch it grow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormmantis View Post
    Anyone else think we should get some more things to spend it on I generate it faster than i can spend and now have nearly 200k but nothing to do with it but watch it grow
    More things would be nice indeed, BUT... It's intended that you get more than you need throughout the expansion. You don't have to do resource WQs now, just relax and do other stuff.

Deleted
    My problem is that my main has plenty, like 50k+, but some of my alts are really struggling to get enough together to level up enough followers for the broken shore quests.

I actually tend to run out of ressources. Mostly because I spend them for missions and seals all the time without doing any WQs anymore. So I have a somewhat reasonable balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    More things would be nice indeed, BUT... It's intended that you get more than you need throughout the expansion. You don't have to do resource WQs now, just relax and do other stuff.
    I haven't done a OHR-WQ since v7.2 was released, yet I have grown from 30K to 175K..

We really needs an OHR dump..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I currently have 345k OR, growing by about 5k a day thanks to the class hall trait (100 OR per WQ with bodyguard) aswell as a 100 OR per WQ item on said bodyguard.. Hopefully I have enough to last the rest of the expansion http://imgur.com/a/D6ulf
    Last edited by Slicedlol; 2017-06-05 at 06:35 PM.

they said they have no intention of add a resource sink because some people don't have an over supply of it, but i reckon by this point there are far more people with more than they need than those who are behind (and they could easily catch up with minimal effort). so im left here with this surplus doing nothing but breeding

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    We should have resource sink - either way to buy specific champion equipment or some way to transfer resources to alts (token that cost 10k resources, but gives 5k for alt would be fair enough imo).

WTB Main -> Alt OR pump, because my main has too damn much and my alts too damn little

They should just make all currencies BoA. Fuck ppl saying "blablabla play the char or dont get progress"
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

I'm an altoholic.

In Legion, I decided to try to "stick" with a "main" and, for the most part, it's worked for me. At this point, I've only this week gotten to seven alts at max level (where in previous expansions I'd have 5 before the second tier of raiding would open).

But the whole "Order Hall" thing is kicking me in the ass.
    My "main" paladin didn't get an OR WQ item until March. Six MONTHS after release. And that was by keeping every.single.champion order filled from the day I acquired the Hall upgrade, running every.single.OR rewarding WQ and completing as many emissaries as possible so that I could keep abreast of the expenditures and while also trying to pay for hall research.
    It wasn't always easy but I usually ran missions too - the ones that rewarded order equipment - and you know what the rewards would be? % reduction to time, % increase to minion, and everything except the infrequent +ilvl and definitely no +OR on WQ.

When I finally got a +100 Purple OR item I felt numb. It wasn't a "YAY OMG this is awesome" it was "huh. Well I could have used this months ago" kind of thing. And know what happened next? I got two more - a 25 then a 50 - within two days. So now my paladin gets 175 OR on WQ completion.

I can count on one hand the number of follower items I've gotten from dozens of emissary caches.

In fact, I've gotten more Curious Coins than I have follower items from caches.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehpwner View Post
    WTB Main -> Alt OR pump, because my main has too damn much and my alts too damn little
    Bloods of Sargeras can be used to buy OR in boxes of 1 blood for 200 OR, and the boxes are BOA.

I think 7.2.5 has a bigger denomination.

Deleted
    I am always short on those, but i don't do any raids or dungeons (not sure if they drop there)... and rarely any WQ's these days because it is just to boring to do...

Yeah, let me give them to my damned alts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heirloom Items for Order Resources please
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by tehpwner View Post
    This.

200k on my main and 50 - 1000 on alts. Buying bonus rolls is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    They should just make all currencies BoA.
    There's something to be said for making people play their alts. The problem is that 6 of the alt classes have unlimited free garrison resources through the daily WQ talent, which should be removed from the game.

Regarding BoA, I would be all for making garrison resources BoA, but at a ratio. So you could buy a BoA 1000 resource item for 2000 resources.

Im sitting at ~290k atm of the and make more per week than i spend. Would be nice if we could trade them in for BoS, even if it was like 2K per BoS.

I would suck blizz cock to make Resources BOA and tradable and i aint talking about those that you buy from the vendor for bloods!

/and i aint even gay!