Deleted

Lower Karazhan M+

Just spent over 2 hours in there +11, the majority on Moroes. Had to call it a day.
    We tried different kill orders, killing em 1 by 1, pulling 2 at a time,...

The overall unavoidable damage on this fight just seems unreal caused by tyranical.
    Is it me, or is this place overtuned?

It's not that we're complete morons, we did 15+ keys & completed them on a regular basis prepatch.

Is it possible to use the First Aid Luffa on the bleed from Moroes? I haven't tried, yet...

His Garrote is pretty painful, especially if you get multiple stacks. Isn't the new 10 roughly an old 15? So you did about an old 16-17 on Tyrannical, with bosses that are naturally more hard hitting than the original Legion dungeons.

His damage gets pretty nuts as you get even higher. We cleared a 15, and the application of his Garrote was about 2mil damage. Attumen's Shared Fate is down right scary. We all had to be cleaved by it together, and it'd drop is to about 5%. If anyone died to anything else during the fight, we had to wipe it (btw, we had no clue he is like the riders on the scorpions in Nelth's Lair and smacks people while he's mounted... and it hurts).

I honestly think they put this week as a Tyrannical week so that people couldn't farm 20+ with ease, like before. It's basically a hard cap on how high you can go.

Quote Originally Posted by nox597 View Post
    Is it possible to use the First Aid Luffa on the bleed from Moroes? I haven't tried, yet...
    The luffa specifically says "Only usable in Broken Isles."

Did +14 Lower Kara and missed timer by 2-3 minutes due to some bad trash wipes.

Moroes is definitely the hardest boss in the dungeon on Tyrannical. Here are the steps to relatively reliably beat it with the current setup of adds (think it varies week to week).

1) Have Heroism
    2) CC both right adds (Throw Whirlwind and Whirlwind in melee guys)
    3) Pull Moroes, Crispin (pancake slam guy) and Lady Mana Drain (don't know name).
    4) AoE cleave focusing on Crispin with heroism. Anytime he casts Will Breaker make sure that you move (ideally ranged are just lined up together and move 10-15 yards left/right).
    5) Always Interrupt Mana Drain from Lady Mana Drain.
    6) When Crispin Dies pull Throw Whirlwind guy (inner left)
    7) Continue to cleave down interrupting Lady Mana Drain.
    8) Once all of those are dead and/or trap breaks deal with Whirlwind in melee guy (sucks for melee) and Moroes.
    9) If you have brez, let people with 3+ garrote stacks die (or BoP/Iceblock/etc.) to conserve healer mana.

The biggest problems people have is taking the boss too slowly. If you try to 1 by 1 the adds you will die to garrote damage later in the fight. It's important to understand what adds you can pull together and what abilities they have that actually matter. Focusing on Crispin allows you to see the "Will Breaker" cast that is usually the culprit of at least 1-2 people dieing. Can not emphasize enough that when you see it cast just move 10-15 yards left/right from your current position.

Deleted
    It's true what ur saying, but with Kara in the M+ rotation, it basically means ur royally screwed on tyranical week.
    Some dungeons are a bit harder than others, but the gap between Kara & the rest is too big tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    Did +14 Lower Kara and missed timer by 2-3 minutes due to some bad trash wipes.

Moroes is definitely the hardest boss in the dungeon on Tyrannical. Here are the steps to relatively reliably beat it with the current setup of adds (think it varies week to week).

1) Have Heroism
    2) CC both right adds (Throw Whirlwind and Whirlwind in melee guys)
    3) Pull Moroes, Crispin (pancake slam guy) and Lady Mana Drain (don't know name).
    4) AoE cleave focusing on Crispin with heroism. Anytime he casts Will Breaker make sure that you move (ideally ranged are just lined up together and move 10-15 yards left/right).
    5) Always Interrupt Mana Drain from Lady Mana Drain.
    6) When Crispin Dies pull Throw Whirlwind guy (inner left)
    7) Continue to cleave down interrupting Lady Mana Drain.
    8) Once all of those are dead and/or trap breaks deal with Whirlwind in melee guy (sucks for melee) and Moroes.
    9) If you have brez, let people with 3+ garrote stacks die (or BoP/Iceblock/etc.) to conserve healer mana.

The biggest problems people have is taking the boss too slowly. If you try to 1 by 1 the adds you will die to garrote damage later in the fight. It's important to understand what adds you can pull together and what abilities they have that actually matter. Focusing on Crispin allows you to see the "Will Breaker" cast that is usually the culprit of at least 1-2 people dieing. Can not emphasize enough that when you see it cast just move 10-15 yards left/right from your current position.
    Note: BoP does NOT remove the DoT in Legion's Kara. It will only stop the damage from ticking for their duration of the BoP. I assume Iceblock is the same.

I did a +10 and a +13 lower kara this week. That garrote stun into a volcanic was not fun. I think the biggest benefit of our setup was 3 brezzes - dk, druid, and lock. Our dk also got the leech talent already so we had good party-wide self-healing as well. Ended up missing the timer due to a bad trash pull/run back.

My group didn't find Moroes much of an issue on Tyrannical 13. Only CC the one the casts Will Breaker and burn down the others. The bladestorm and the guy that jump around and completely avoidable damage and the caster should be tunneled down first.

Main reason my team had issues on our 15 was due to the fact we were an all melee group, with me on my Holy Pally. Sure, we could cleave things down easily, but all the mechanics would land on melee. So a melee hesitating and getting hit with a quick axe, with a garrote ticking on them, would usually mean they die before they got out of the axe's aoe.

Deleted
    When we do moroes even on +13 we just pull everything and burn it down without much trouble. just make sure you dont stand in Will Breaker and its really easy

Quote Originally Posted by Crysth View Post
    Note: BoP does NOT remove the DoT in Legion's Kara. It will only stop the damage from ticking for their duration of the BoP. I assume Iceblock is the same.
    They hotfixed it to allow for garrote to be removed.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Lower Kara needs to spawn you at the last boss you killed. Any form of wipe is extremely painful as the run back takes forever. Really hurts your chances of any sufficient timed run.

If you go left from respawn and through the doors across from Nightbane's terrace you can get back to Moroes/Maiden/Attumen in less than 30 seconds. Which isn't a terrible run back for most dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    They hotfixed it to allow for garrote to be removed.
    Yeah... They fixed it later that night, after I posted. I like being able to BoP the DoT portion off, but I wish they hadn't nerfed the actual damage of the DoT. It's a minor difference at lower levels, but it's a huge nerf at higher keys (assuming their mention of "Mythic diffculty" also meant that this applies to Mythic+ since it scales off that). If so, this takes away the threat of the mechanic until you get up to ~20+ Tyrannical keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Emancptr View Post
    If you go left from respawn and through the doors across from Nightbane's terrace you can get back to Moroes/Maiden/Attumen in less than 30 seconds. Which isn't a terrible run back for most dungeons.
    Oh thanks good to know. I thought someone in our group checked that and the door was locked. We had been running all the way around through Opera ... and we wiped a lot on our first 10+ in there. It was miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Oh thanks good to know. I thought someone in our group checked that and the door was locked. We had been running all the way around through Opera ... and we wiped a lot on our first 10+ in there. It was miserable.
    It's locked until you've beaten... Opera? Maybe Maiden? I know it was open after Maiden for sure, since my group used it after wiping to Moroes (Attumen was done after Moroes, so he wasn't a factor)

We got a lower kara+22 key from our 2chest arcway+20 run last reset and tried to get through somehow.
    We were able to oneshot opera event with some issues and then spent like 30minutes on maid but after min/maxing debuff uptimes, immunities and such we managed to beat it and would probably beat it first attempt the next time.
    Moroes however was not possible at all for us, we managed to get 2adds down but Garrote was already ticking for over 1M and with the hp the boss has everyone in the group would probably reach 2stacks even with some immunities, no way you'll get through that boss.
    Attumen shouldn't be that big of a problem if you have a tank that can solo tank like 2-3 casts, another one with devotion aura, another one with immunities and that should do it.

So that means this dungeon has 1 unbeatable boss on higher tyrannical keys which is indeed some kind of a problem. Though some other dungeons have the same problem like Hyrja/CoS 2nd and 3rd boss/maybe 3rd boss in DhT with 7.2 changes/maybe 2nd/last boss EoA, obviously CoEN and maybe upper kara? haven't done that one on a really high level yet.
    The timer is very forgiving in lower kara and there's only 1 hard boss, you can make up a lot of time by pulling a lot of Trash at once and also many people don't know about the shortcut you can take from the entrance after you've killed Maid which leads to many groups running back all the way through the opera event wasting like 2minutes of running instead of 20seconds.