Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    so MANY non stop changes to classes and with 7.2.5 even more, why? Can you please balance your games at launch ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad i can ignore that scenario since all Artifact looks for BM Hunter suck.

I love needing to interrupt several spells using an interrupt with a 45 second cooldown. That and not being able to stand and cast any spells, preventing you from using your highest damage spells and instead relying on moonfire spam to weakly dps while the specter of death rapidly accelerates towards you and your inevitable death. Without that mechanical impossibility, it would be doable with skill instead of a 910+ ilvl.

Ornyx in a thread about the tank challenge "Challenges are fine, totally not over tuned. No really."

April 3rd hot fixes

Tanks
    Eye health has been reduced by 30%.
    Infernal spawn frequency has been reduced by 5 seconds.

7.2 is becoming comically bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    I'm glad i can ignore that scenario since all Artifact looks for BM Hunter suck.
    You could have ignored it even if it looked nice tbf. Optional content is optional.

my issue with the tank challenge from what I've read (haven't had time to try it) is that it doesn't focus on things tanks should be doing, like add pick up, boss movement, key CD usage to avoid a big hit, and active mitigation test, but instead is mostly a dps race in tank spec

Some of the artifact challenges are way over powered or way under powered depending on what class/spec you go in as.Blood totem for ww is really easy its just a bit of a gear check.The fury warrior one is a huge gear check and if you don't have the right legendary items < healing legendarys> you will die even if you do massive dps.The arms challenge is a pain yet way easier for a dh cause they can jump glide out of everything.Don't get me wrong i love a challenge the green fire quest was awesome for locks in mop.yet you didn't even have to have that great gear to finish the boss off you just had to have strategy and do the mechanics right.These challenges are gated heavily by legendarys and the amount of ap you have farmed for your artifact/ilvl.To be honest though the warrior ones are so crap i don't even really want to do them.The only reason i could see someone doing them is for the bragging rights i guess.

It's silly how the Fury warrior challenge requires you to have Prydaz and/or Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manticles.

I finished the Destruction one, Feltotems fall, in about 8 total tries( I'm only ilvl 900). Just setup your spec specifically for the fight and go with it. Put in a few attempts on my Frost DK, he is only 890 and got the guy to 50% before I messed up. These seem very doable if you follow the mechanics and realize its not a complete dps race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    How embarassing it is that an MMO game dev have to justify adding challenges to their game.

Players truly have been conditioned to expect success everywhere until they jump into an Heroic raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Another nerf for MM? WTF? Fu*** you Blizzard! It is already a shit dps class now it is almost at survival...

Now you know how rogues felt for the longest time. Honestly mm was hitting too hard. I was going in pvp and easily mowing people down. I'm surprised they didn't nurf bm over mm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    How embarassing it is that an MMO game dev have to justify adding challenges to their game.

Players truly have been conditioned to expect success everywhere until they jump into an Heroic raid.
    Blimey, Heroic is where its supposed to become difficult?

No but I do agree. Long gone are the times where people were just happy to participate. Now everyone needs an "I win too!" badge.

Agree with people saying WTF to these ad hoc post-patch balance changes. That, combined with their general ineptitude at balance per se, really makes me question why I pay $15/mo for this.

Boss Fight: Darkmoon Rabbit - It looks so cute and fluffy, but don’t let the Darkmoon Rabbit fool you. You’re going to need to gather a Raid group and head to the Darkmoon Faire to take on this beast. If you’re lucky, you’ll gain a Darkmoon Rabbit for a companion.
    "I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?"
    Pet Battle: Black Lamb - Alright, so it’s not a bunny, but we couldn’t resist throwing the Black Lamb into the mix.
    "Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?"

Here's the biggest issue with the artifact appearance challenge compared to warlock green fire. Devs have already said that artifact appearances will not be obtainable after this expansion, unlike green fire which can still be done. So we have one more content patch to get the artifact appearance before it's gone forever.

They don't need to nerf this, a buff if what it needs. At least the Sygrin one.

The cryababes casuals complaining because they think 880-890 is high item level should be ignored as their usual QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    ... those are PVP changes.... where MM is far and away the strongest spec of all hunters...

MM is also the strongest in PVE of all the hunters and its DPS is completely fine. It's in the top third of all DPS.

MM has nothing to complain about regarding their throughput in PVP or PVE.

What world are you living in?

This is what happens when you complain about something you know nothing about.
    Except those logs are looking at the max percentile for all bosses. If you look at each individual fight, you'll see that MM really only does well on 3 of them; Skorp, Spellblade and Tich. This isn't even considering the fact that a decent player is anywhere between 90-99th percentile, not max, and the average raider is at 70-89, where you can see the MM logs start to do considerably worse. MM has very high throughput on the 3 fights it's good at, and isn't very good on the others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawoosh View Post
    Except those logs are looking at the max percentile for all bosses. If you look at each individual fight, you'll see that MM really only does well on 3 of them; Skorp, Spellblade and Tich. This isn't even considering the fact that a decent player is anywhere between 90-99th percentile, not max, and the average raider is at 70-89, where you can see the MM logs start to do considerably worse. MM has very high throughput on the 3 fights it's good at, and isn't very good on the others.
    So you're telling me that MM is not the best DPS in every fight? Damn it must suck to be MM.

"Not very good" is entirely misleading, not only is it viable, it is nowhere near the bottom performer.

Also, player skill is player skill, trying to use that as a gauge for the throughput of a class is dangerous territory. Or to put it frankly - they suck so their dps sucks.

Sounds like another case of whine, whine, whine because you're not the top performing spec in the game.