Which month good time to come back for 7.2 patch and Tomb of Sargeras?

I have played Nighthold at normal difficulty at the starting of 'opening NH'. Raid is most fun when it is at starting when everyone are still learning of tactics of each bosses.

Knowing that ToS is coming soon. I wonder which time is it good to come back and pay subscription? Would like to play 2 months max.
    First 2 weeks to prepare a bit with all stuff around 7.2 and 4 weeks to complete ToS.

May.. June.. ? Thoughts?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    For just normal? Don't want to experience storyline leading to that and get cosmetic items? Then answer is: the day that raid launch (or 7.2.5, if you want some preparation - it will include class and tuning changes before ToS).

Launch of the raid day (June 5th-12), Or Mid-April/May.

The right time to come back to a game is whenever you want to play ....

Is this a real question?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenjie View Post
    I have played Nighthold at normal difficulty at the starting of 'opening NH'. Raid is most fun when it is at starting when everyone are still learning of tactics of each bosses.

Knowing that ToS is coming soon. I wonder which time is it good to come back and pay subscription? Would like to play 2 months max.
    First 2 weeks to prepare a bit with all stuff around 7.2 and 4 weeks to complete ToS.

May.. June.. ? Thoughts?
    The right time Is 4+ weeks, they themselves said It'll take 4+ weeks for the raid to come out, not sure where people are getting their Ideas of Mid April from. June Is more than likely with their obsurd gating tactic this expansion.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?