Anatomy of A Fake Scandal Made Up By Lying Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...dia-and-trump/

1. Bullshitter-In-Chief Trump makes a up lie and tweets it, such as Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.

2. Trump orders the White House to look for proof for the lie he just made up.

3. The White House, the DoJ, the FBI finds no such proof, because he made up the lie. Everyone debunks the lie.

4. White House staffers claim to find reports saying something different than the original lie, such as Trump associates were caught talking to foreign surveillance targets.

5. White House staffers leak these reports to Nunes and Fox News.

6. Nunes briefs the White House about the White House's evidence that does not support Trump's lie, and destroys his credibility in the process.

7. Fox News runs reports about the White House's evidence that does not support Trump's lie.

8. Trump tweets about Fox News's report of White House evidence that does not support his lie, and moves the goalposts in order to incorrectly claim vindication.

At the end of all of this, what have we learned? That Trump is a bullshitter with a long pattern of JUST MAKING SHIT UP, like birtherism and Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. That he demands proof after, not before, he makes up his lie. That he is too childish to accept that the shit he makes up with no proof is wrong and even leaks unrelated information to avoid accepting that reality. That the White House claims to have evidence that Trump associates were caught talking to foreign surveillance targets, and that the former National Security Advisor was rightfully looking into a such serious and potentially traitorous actions.

Deleted
    Must admit Ive gone on a blocking spree on Twitter of those who claim trump is telling the truth because Fox News said so.
    Everyday it's yet another, Hillary did this, or Obama did that, it's just deflection , how to try get away from his own mistakes by deflecting the issue on to other people.
    Personally if I was Obama or Clinton I would sue him for defamation of character

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Must admit Ive gone on a blocking spree on Twitter of those who claim trump is telling the truth because Fox News said so.
    Everyday it's yet another, Hillary did this, or Obama did that, it's just deflection , how to try get away from his own mistakes by deflecting the issue on to other people.
    Personally if I was Obama or Clinton I would sue him for defamation of character
    Indeed, Obama has a strong case for defamation given these bogus lies spewed by Trump.

Didn't include MSM in this analysis. And their perpetual "spin" on the matter.
    Also missed Gen-OTs part too.

Honestly, I think Obama no longer cares. That's what I would do
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Indeed, Obama has a strong case for defamation given these bogus lies spewed by Trump.
    I know laws around the world are different, but here in the Uk, if you accuse someone on social media of committing a crime, knowing its false, you can be successfully sued, as proven recently when Katie Hopkins accused a lady of defacing a war memorial, and the lady won her case and Hopkins lost big style with a hefty court fee, even appeal got turned down.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Didn't include MSM in this analysis. And their perpetual "spin" on the matter.
    Also missed Gen-OTs part too.
    Accounting for either of those won't change the fact that Trump is just bullshitting hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Accounting for either of those won't change the fact that Trump is just bullshitting hard.
    It's what politicians do. You are just now realizing this?

It's what politicians do. You are just now realizing this?
    This is an idiotic defense. Not all politicians lie in equal amounts, and not all lies are of the same caliber. Trump lies a lot more than a typical politician and his lies are more devoid of truth than the lies of a typical politician. He's putting politicians to shame with the quantity and quality of his lies.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This is an idiotic defense. Not all politicians lie in equal amounts, and not all lies are of the same caliber. Trump lies a lot more than a typical politician and his lies are more devoid of truth than the lies of a typical politician. He's putting politicians to shame with the quantity and quality of his lies.
    I am not defending him, nor am I defending any politician that does it. I just simply stating what is merely a truth. Politicians do in fact lie. They ALL lie.

Some may do it for their own gain.
    Some may do it to hide state secrets.
    Some may do it as an over all political strategy. Which is what I think the case here.

I am not defending him, nor am I defending any politician that does it. I just simply stating what is merely a truth. Politicians do in fact lie. They ALL lie.

Some may do it for their own gain.
    Some may do it to hide state secrets.
    Some may do it as an over all political strategy. Which is what I think the case here.
    I'm really not falling for this tactic of: 'oh, I'm not defending him, I'm just mentioning a random fact that is irrelevant and tangential unless viewed as a defense.' You also get bonus points for implying a false equivalence.

Deleted
    I know laws around the world are different, but here in the Uk, if you accuse someone on social media of committing a crime, knowing its false, you can be successfully sued, as proven recently when Katie Hopkins accused a lady of defacing a war memorial, and the lady won her case and Hopkins lost big style with a hefty court fee, even appeal got turned down.
    Us had deformation rather than libel/slander, and has a higher bar to sue than in the uk (i know, right).

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesn't seem to be specific to any particular story, but just an avenue to bash the current administration, so I'm locking this here.