7+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Banned WoW Account and the highlighting of Blizzard's horrific Customer Support

The purpose of this thread Is to highlight the Injustice done to me, the playerbase that suffered similar fates, and to put a spotlight on how customer support has worked for WoW and decayed In quality overtime as well as to seek help for such a situation for players who were affected by bad CS like me. I haven't made similar posts like this In more than half a year, but I felt I must now due to what's recently happened to me. You might consider this just some random "Hey pity me post" but I urge you to read on, don't care for my pity, care for this possibility of this happening to you and what It could mean for the future of WoW and your account.

Most noticebly of all, I'd like to highlight what happened to me for the past 2 years, my whole story, as well as the process of It and the communication betwenn WoW's EU customer support and me.

This thread will have a few main points:

1. My Ban Story
    2. Since the ban hammer swung
    3. Customer Support & Me
    4. Most recent ban

So lets just begun, and I ask people to take their time, read what I have to offer and for fanboys to stop writing a response already like you know what I'm gonna talk about before you even read most of this post:

1. My Ban Story

To make this as short as I can, the story begins January 2015, I was offered to work In Poland, Warsaw. (I lived In Prague then) working In the tourism Industry and at that time being a student of tourism I used the opportunity given by a friend of a friend to travel to Warsaw and work In a hotel for 3 months, and see how I do and if I could stay for longer even and potentially permanently. Needless to say, It didn't work out, but I tried anyway and even said let me work for 1 more month, I'll get better... needless to say I didn't but that's besides the big point here, this is just to set the story and let you understand everything from A-Z. 4 months since January, we're now In April. I've played WoW since Vanilla, that's 12 years from now and I had to struggle to not play WoW when I left for Poland, I said to myself... WoD actualy looks disapointing, lets not play It. (This was month or two Into WoD and I already got bored of It) and since I got the job offer, I tried to resist my large addiction and I did. I left home, with no access to my Battle.net (The PC then being shared with my father and brother). I did all of this to of course get money, I'm a foreigners In Czech republic and money was Important to the family, we were low on that, I had to do something big to help keep us afloat and make sure my family doesn't starve.

But to go alittle further back, my brother and I used to play a bit of WoW, but I have to underline this: I was there with him, all the time, I logged In, he never saw the password, he had no access without me being there, hence I did not share the account with him. Just to underline that for future reference. Now I haven't checked my secondary email to where my WoW account Is tied as It's a czech email and I used gmail for my general business and personel stuff more. But I felt the urge to did check and I saw... to my surprise, multiple suspensions on my WoW account, Instantly I'm like "Well shi* I was hacked wasn't I* but I give I 5 minutes, and think I'm not a very panicky person so I took my time. I called up my mother, to check on my PC see if anything's happening there, she saw my brother and I quote "Play the game that you play!" she said... and I knew, he got In to my WoW account somehow. He's been trying raids, PvPing on my chars and everything.

I return home, hastily more than before, this was days before my flight back to Prague, I ofcourse tell my mother to tell my brother to get the fudge out of dodge, stop playing until I come back. I come home, needless to say quite angry, I scream, ney yell at my brother like I never did In my life and Im usually a calm person and he starts explaining things, how the smartass used a friend's Malware to get Into my (our technically) Pc and dig up the Password and everything. I couldn't believe It, for one my brother and malware? wtf. But like sure, I mean he was on my Account so I believed It. I took my time to calm down, took some days to play on WoW myself, seeing Blizz didn't ban me yet It seems he didn't do that much damage. And now It's April 15th..

2. Since the ban hammer swung

April 15th 2015, minutes after midnight I get banned when I was just about to restore my old guild and begun recruitment, I'm shocked to say the least, I go to my support website, read all I can about why and who, the email that I got, all of It. After consideration I just thought their "Investigation" really took their time In banning me for the actions of someone from weeks ago. So I make a ticket, explaining how I was at fault, I did the "Harassments" and nothing was wrong. They ofcourse didn't care and kept me banned, that was my first Ban Appeal, apparently I can make two before I run out and they start Ignoring me which they promptly did.

To explain, apparently my brother while playing WoW encountered this girl (Or guy, I didn't have the heart to explain catfishes to him) and got to like her, they talked, Roleplayed apparently, even though he was new to It, but It got to a point (And he'x explaining It to me at this point) he talked to her alot and she thought It was too much and said "Stop" and she even started reporting him and Blizz considered It harassment at this point. This escalated Into I believe 4-5 Suspensions In total, varying from 3 hours to 72 hours. Until apparently, they banned him completely even though I was In control now.

I tried to explain to them, a month after the ban hammer swung I was just trying to protect him, I made tickets claiming I was the one responsible, not put him on the spotlight. I've been a WoW player for 12 years and have a completely clean slate, no reports of any kind over 12 years. Other than being hacked twice In TBC which was solved quickly (Also the story of how I got my first flying mount, cause the first hacker didn't leave fast enough with all the gold I bought flying, even if for the price of most of my gear...) but from that point on, I blamed him, I gathered up all the evidence I could, from Expedia which provided my accomidations In Poland, my flight tickets, both to undoubtfully prove I was no where near the IP identified during the suspensions. But what happened then? Oh well...

3. Customer Support & Me

We've begun April 15th 2015 with the banning, a year ish later, so like January - March of 2016 I get to making a gallery, to find people who were also banned, highlight this and hopefully get attention on this obsurd problem of Blizzard banning people like they did me. And I'm still doing this, obviously some people are just lying their ass off and are bot-users or worse... and I'm not protecting those kind of people. We were legitimate players who were banned for such obsurd reasons. Special cases that never get solved and are "Casualties of war" so to speak.

Link to the gallery In question: http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Th...?sort=3&page=0

At this time, Early 2016 they tell me and I Indirectly quote "Even If you weren't present at the PC at the time of suspensions, we SUSPECT that you gave access to your brother on purpose, goodbye" now the first striking thing should be... their highpoint of evidence against me, Is "They think"... really. That's like pointing to a guy In court and saying "I think he did the crime" and then a random Innocent man goes to jail for 20 years. Guesswork Is not evidence, I couldn't bear that thought, that was not only so Insulting towards me, but to all paying customers that they supposedly serve. And so, I kept on and on, making at this point over 300+ tickets, nearly every week for sure, 200+ emails often associated with every 5th Ish ticket, 50+ live web chats, 2+ phone calls, even a bunch of emails to Mike Morhaime's email himself but the person asnwering for me (Whilst providing accurate and good well structured explenation of my banning did not help me at all, basically sugercoating the ban and making excuses for It).

4. Most recent Ban

And so up until a few days ago, I've been writing many, many tickets. However, half a year ago somewhere around Q3 2016 they threatened me to suspend and ban my other Blizzard accounts if I kept making tickets, that spooked me alittle cause ofcourse I wanted to try keep talking to them. and that's all I wanted to do, just, talk. Get a conversation going, and while many Gms answered me instead of cancelling my tickets they didn't provide anything but excuses and excuses. But now, I was directly threatened unless I "Shut down" my ticket making. I did for a month or two, and I got the idea... I have an alt-wow account, with a char I made to at the very least remain playing the game, to keep experiencing things like patches, and I'd kill myself If I couldn't experience a WoW expansion launch day. It's an Inferior character, Inferior account but It does fine for now. Obviously I hold great, great value to my first account, It has all of my memories, all of my rare items nobody else has, a Benediction priest staff, the original Quel'serrar sword, various rare armor pieces not available on WoW anymore. Vantiy items you cant get anymore. Now, I found a way to make tickets still, eachtime my sub ends (Was usually on WoW tokens anyway) I write a bunch of tickets, after my sub ends so that they can't ban an account that has no sub, I thought they wouldn't do that, and they didn't. No sub, no ban apparently. And months later I got cheeky, and even made more tickets during sub-times, emails as well. And I've made more and more (Within reason, so that Im not blamed for spamming tickets and that mark me for suspension) up until... right now.

Early April 2017, we're here now. I've made 1 more ticket, before I wanted to make more when my sub expires on 8th of April. As you can tell, I was determined to get justice done, really half of this became getting justice done for I was Innocent, I needed to convince them of that, that I'm not some random tit, one of those bot-users or gold-sellers, and that this Is a special case and should be treated as such. I was never going to stop getting my account back, and I never will. This just by the way, Is soon coming up to 2 years being banned, I was HEAVILY patient, I always tried to speak to Blizzard In a calm and reasonable fashion, as I mentioned long ago, I don't panic or get angry easily but 2 years has It's limits.

I present to you the pictures down below. Examine them and you will see that...

Not only was I finally banned on my Alt. WoW Account, their threat complete. But also banned on Overwatch and Heroes of the storm, funnily enough, I only played Heroes for about 30 minutes, and Hearthstone for over 50+ hours but they don't ban me there, odd.

What first struck me as odd, was their wording, obviously just copy pasted automated answers. And the striking thing here Is I got a ban on wow... twice? I got a WoW Ban, and a WoW Silence. Which.. don't those contradict eachother? If I'm not on WoW I can't be silenced. The silence applies to Ingame, so what's the point of It?

But to the real point here: I was banned for a month for seeking support to get unbanned on my main account, this Is how Customer Support treats you, no explenations, they can literaly ban your account for no reason at all, even just to spite you and give you no reason for It. That's In their Terms of Service, no reason has to be given for suspending or deleting an account. And I ask for any aid that anyone can give not only me, but other people affected by such bullshit treatments of their customers. Since Official channels have failed, I'd go as far as to fly to Paris to their EU HQ and find someone to talk to, and If completely needed, go to court. I know how unrealistic that Is with Blizzard, but what other choice do I have? Considering I am Innocent, I know I am, I have the evidence supporting me, I'd surely have the advantage. But that's the thing, i REALLY don't want to go to court with my favorite game dev... I like them, don't get me wrong, I've been quite a fanboy myself for 10 years up until this ban. But It opened my eyes, to how they treat their customers, how the game has evolved Into a grindfest with no rewards, speedrunner dungeons and Khadgar joking about murlocs during demonic Invasions.

So my final point Is, Is there anyone, a GM, a friend of Blizzard or anyone who can help me and others get unbanned and get an official communication going with them? Because like others who are doing the same as me, we are never going to give up, we are Innocent, and we will get back our accounts If It's the last thing we do, bar bribing or threatening to kill ourselves, that's not cool. We want to be taken seriously and that wouldn't help us and I don't encourage anyone with a banned account to try any of those two options.

And the other half of my point here Is, do you see how badly Blizzard will treat you If -you- also get banned In similar circumstances? Do you know of friends who are banned and suffered the same? Try and understand their viewpoint, WoW for them like for me was an escape, a joy, I felt happy playing It, with all my friends, In this amazing awe striking universe (Despite It's outdated graphics but still).

Thank you for reading through the entirety of this post, I hope that you will as well as me make a constructive, well explained post of your own to add to this discussion or even find help for yourself If you're also a victim of our blizzard overlords.

To moderators, I apologize and I know if you must remove this post you must, I'll be disapointed as always but I feel this Is a point needing to be discussed, especially with Legion's current state, Customer Support Is a good part of WoW and It's future and should be discussed as well In a calm, constructive way and also find ways for players affected by this to get some help, preferablly from Blizzard themselves and as we know, some Blizzard friends & Employees scour these forums as well and I hope to not only get their attention but the attention of all who suffered through Blizzard's Support. And perhaps even get this to the attention of someone with the ability to truly solve our Issues.

Decause don't get me wrong. I love Blizzard, I love their games, but their bedside manner Is sorely lacking, their customer support Is not very supportive and helpful as of 2 years now when we really have big problems. Sure they can solve the problem of your 1 lost Item you accidently deleted, but can they solve something as big and complex as this, or maybe they won't bother at all and just keep cancelling your tickets and cries for help?

Thank you, and I await our discussions!
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Deleted
    Oh, it's you again...

And again....

Aaaaaaaaand again.....

Edit to comment on this part
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    So lets just begun, and I ask people to take their time, read what I have to offer and for fanboys to stop writing a response already like you know what I'm gonna talk about before you even read most of this post
    The reason why people are doing that, is because you essentially say the same thing, even though you add new and/or different details every time.

For new readers, go through his Started Posts history and see for yourself.
    Last edited by mmoc4ce4b1614a; 2017-04-04 at 01:51 PM.

Can't even be arsed to read all of this. Looks like a hideous tale of woe.

Next.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can't bother to read, yet you can bother to reply with short, brainless thoughts.

Next. Please do try to be more constructive at least.

Quoting myself: "Fanboys to stop writing a response already like you know what I'm gonna talk about before you even read most of this post"

Always very quick, your speed Is Impressive, but nothing else Is.
    Last edited by TheVaryag; 2017-04-04 at 01:51 PM.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

You let your Brother into your account. You are responsible for it. The end.

Also first time you posted this you said your Brother was harassing someone online. This story changes each and every time.

This is what he posts....

Please stop posting dude. This is like the 8th time we've seen this sob story. You and your brother are the same person. You got banned permanently. It is over. MOVE ON!

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Since Official channels have failed, I'd go as far as to fly to Paris to their EU HQ and find someone to talk to, and If completely needed, go to court.
    Please do so already, instead of continuously wasting our time and bandwith with your everchanging story of how you got banned and fought the man because you're oh so innocent, but don't really fight the man and just whine on forums instead...

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not post this here again.

Closing.