Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    Highlord Darion Mograine - I always imagined him like a possible Tri-Class hero. Blood for Warrior, Frost for Assassin and Unholy for Specialist. Giving him 1 unique ult pending on what "role" he picks up or a shared ulti between all of the specs that grants him the Corrupted Ashbringer and some boosts of sorts.

  2. #22
    Quite like the idea of Mannoroth.

    And Garona, because apparently I'm the only one who still cares about Garona. That crappy comic-origin Valeera seems to have stolen her role...

    I wouldn't mind Velen, just to get another support...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

  3. #23
    1. Terokk
    2. Wise Mari / Clever Ashyo / Elder Lusshan
    3. Hogger
    4. Lei Shen
    5. General Nazgrim
    6. Juraxxus
    7. Any Faceless / Forgotten one.
    8. Vol'Jin
    9. Kargath Bladefst
    10. Akama
    11. Velen
    12. Maraad
    13. Kil'ruik The Wind Reaver
    14. Hemet Nessingwary
    15. Gruul
    16. Ner'zhul (WOD version)
    17. Garrosh Hellscream (MOP version)
    18. Grom helscream
    19. Kel'Thuzad
    20. Mal'Ganis
    21. Lord Marrowgar
    22. Deathbringer Saurfang
    23. Professor Putricide
    24. Gelbin Mekkatorque
    Last edited by ttak82; 2017-04-05 at 08:02 AM.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    And Garona, because apparently I'm the only one who still cares about Garona. That crappy comic-origin Valeera seems to have stolen her role...
    For me, that was Akama. Akama would have filled both a Rogue and a [Broken] Draenei spot.

    My top 3 would definitely be Kel'Thuzad, Lady Vashj and a WC demon (Tichondrius, Mannoroth and Kil'jaeden).

    Tirion would be nice, just don't forget about the Uther rework coming in 2.0 as confirmed by Horsepants.

    Velen would be the best Priest candidate possible, but I'm horrified they'll go with Anduin because he's a Hearthstone Hero, like Valeera. I hope I'm wrong though, Anduin is a bit too extreme. And they have to add a Draenei some day, they can't just shove Anduin.

    Plus, they already opted for Varian instead of Garrosh, and the whole end of 2016 was an homage to every WarCraft game (Zul'jin WC2, Samuro WC3, Varian and Ragnaros WoW, and Valeera Hearthstone), so they can go for anything they like this time.
    The Sin'dorei reign supreme! © Grand Astromancer Capernian

  5. #25
    1. A draenei paladin, not a picky one on this
    2. Velen, or at least holy/disc priest hero
    3. Kel'thuzad
    4. Odin (well, i want to beat the ... outta him)
    5. Alexstrasza or Ysera
    6. Gnome dk, warrior, warlock, mage?
    7. Maiev
    8. Lady Vashj
    9. Elune? She can be like Abathur, no form or face, just like a wisp. Shield the others, heal them or conceal them and revive them.
    10. Vol'jin (who doesnt want him?)

  6. #26
    Every playable race should be represented in the game so i want velen next. We also need a few more trolls, goblins and taurens so like vol'jin and cairne. Then Kil jeaden, Kel'tzhuad and lei shen.

  7. #27
    Hmm...
    Priests... Velen-Holy, Natalie Seline -shadow (Or Zabra hexx) and Alonsus Faol-discipline.

  8. #28
    Yrel Tank .
    Why does Ghostcrawler hate paladins?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    A ret paladin killed his parents.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Adunai View Post
    For me, that was Akama. Akama would have filled both a Rogue and a [Broken] Draenei spot.

    My top 3 would definitely be Kel'Thuzad, Lady Vashj and a WC demon (Tichondrius, Mannoroth and Kil'jaeden).

    Tirion would be nice, just don't forget about the Uther rework coming in 2.0 as confirmed by Horsepants.

    Velen would be the best Priest candidate possible, but I'm horrified they'll go with Anduin because he's a Hearthstone Hero, like Valeera. I hope I'm wrong though, Anduin is a bit too extreme. And they have to add a Draenei some day, they can't just shove Anduin.

    Plus, they already opted for Varian instead of Garrosh, and the whole end of 2016 was an homage to every WarCraft game (Zul'jin WC2, Samuro WC3, Varian and Ragnaros WoW, and Valeera Hearthstone), so they can go for anything they like this time.
    I think Akama could fits well as specialist because he got also some shaman skills. As for Draenei mainly like rest. Maraad, Yrel and Velen.

    Also i think, we need some demonology warlock, since Gul'Dan mainly is Destro lock. Jubeka Shadowbreaker maybe?
    Whatever...

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    Every playable race should be represented in the game so i want velen next. We also need a few more trolls, goblins and taurens so like vol'jin and cairne. Then Kil jeaden, Kel'tzhuad and lei shen.
    Couldn't agree more. The more gender/race difference the easier it'd be to tell heroes apart and the crazier they can get with skins. Especially something like a Pit Lord would be sweet. It's the same reason I prefer demons from Diablo over just another human.

    Top of the list would probably be Gelbin atm, we need gnomish representation in the Nexus! Though Chromie does try her best to look like one.

  11. #31
    Burning Legion!

    Mannoroth, Kil'jaeden, Archimonde, Tichondrius. One of these four!

  12. #32
    The best boss ever of course. Kanrethad Ebonlocke.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.


  13. #33
    the musts:

    Kel'thuzad
    Grom Hellscream
    Lady Vashj
    Hogger


    Other nice addition would be:
    Cairne Bloodhoof
    Vol'jin
    Maraad
    Millhouse Manastorm
    Taran Zhu
    Hallelujah!

  14. #34
    Banned ArgusTheUnmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Seat of the Pantheon.
    Posts
    6,213
    I have a top 5:

    1. Kil'jaeden/Archimonde

    2. Maiev

    3. Khadgar

    4. Anduin

    5. Velen
    Last edited by ArgusTheUnmaker; 2017-04-05 at 08:09 PM.

  15. #35
    The Patient Whitedragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Definitely not behind you
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    the musts:

    Kel'thuzad
    Grom Hellscream
    Lady Vashj
    Hogger


    Other nice addition would be:
    Cairne Bloodhoof
    Vol'jin
    Maraad
    Millhouse Manastorm
    Taran Zhu
    I get the feeling that Hogger will be the Boss camp on one of the eventual Warcraft themed maps.

    As for the Op i would say...
    1. Kel'thuzad
    2. Maive
    3. Lady Vashj
    4. Mekkatorque
    5. Onixia
    6. Maraad
    7. Millhouse as an arcane mage completing the trio of mages.

  16. #36
    I really want these guys to be a big patch for HotS:

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I have a top 5:

    1. Kil'jaeden/Archimonde

    2. Varian

    3. Khadgar

    4. Anduin

    5. Velen
    Varian has been in the game for half a year.
    Hallelujah!

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    Ugh, you're right... They do seem to have an unhealthy fascination with Liadrin. I like her but she is nowhere near as cool as Maraad.
    I'm all on the sexy Liadran hype train, and her hearthstone release would make her even more viable as a pick. However, the game needs less BE and more draenei

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    the musts:

    Kel'thuzad
    Grom Hellscream
    Lady Vashj
    Hogger


    Other nice addition would be:
    Cairne Bloodhoof
    Vol'jin
    Maraad
    Millhouse Manastorm
    Taran Zhu
    How has Hogger NOT been added?????

  19. #39
    I would really like to see

    Hamuul Rune totem, Broll Bearmane, or Zen'tabra for a muli-class bear/cat druid
    and
    Alonsus Faol, Zabra Hexx, or (preferably) Moira Thaurissan for a multi-class support or shadow.

  20. #40
    Banned ArgusTheUnmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The Seat of the Pantheon.
    Posts
    6,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Armass View Post
    Varian has been in the game for half a year.
    My dumbass....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •