Hidden Appearance Challenges

I am all up for hard content like this and honestly i enjoy learning it but does it seem like some of these "One shot" mechanics during the fight can overlap and make it like a half skill half luck type fight?

For instance, i was doing great and then runes spawned, valkyrie's come and i have the other dude going enrage mode chasing me down.. literally no way to do all 3 at once and live. Seems kind of like a cluster of randomness that is not in our control.

That being said it will feel good when i actually do it, even if some luck with mechanics is involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Reminds me of my 40 tries to get the fel fire in MoP <.<

Deleted
    They are supposed to overlap. Its possible to do them one after another, but you gotta prio the ones that have short duration.

Just fyi if you want an even harder challenge, do the tank Hidden Appearance challenge. That is the hardest out of the 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Celeclop View Post
    Just fyi if you want an even harder challenge, do the tank Hidden Appearance challenge. That is the hardest out of the 3.
    I heard that one was bad but didn't they hotfix it? I also heard the healing one as near impossible to do and people pulling 600+ HPS still getting owned.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    I heard that one was bad but didn't they hotfix it? I also heard the healing one as near impossible to do and people pulling 600+ HPS still getting owned.
    Sadly it's still amazingly difficult with those 2 minor changes. As a tank you have to pull over 1 Mil+ while also dealing with spell damage and avoid getting pushed of the ledge. Honestly the spell damage is the worst part because each cast does 2.5 mil damage to a Prot Warrior and Velen doesn't even heal.

Well it's a good thing i don't tank then lol.

Protection paladin one is bugged. Double the health on bosses and mobs and they deal double the damage, Just get oneshot randomly. N1 blizzard. Can't release content without bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celeclop View Post
    There's actually 7 challenges. 1 healing, 1 tank, 5 or so DPS. Might be wrong on the number of DPS challenges. At least 3 due to pure DPS classes.